Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. (5140 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i / Infinix Hot 8 Starts Receiving XOS 5.5 Update With Social Turbo, Game Assistant, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by pumupmachine: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
Joblessness cheesy
You that has a job
Why don't you educate him?

theFilmtricsay
You too don't have job..mtcheww
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by pumupmachine: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Pretiboi:

Google what?
Google the question.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by pumupmachine: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Ruchytechy:
grin, this is rude though..
It's the best response for a st**id question that can easily be checked on google. Looking for attention upandan, yeye marketer.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by theFilmtric: 12:36am On Feb 01, 2021
pumupmachine:
You too don't have job..mtcheww
you're confused Go back to read the posts
theFilmtricsay
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by hansonf60: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2021
sleek4luv:

Na u cause am na
grin grin grin.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by hansonf60: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

you're confused
Go back to read the posts

theFilmtricsay

grin grin
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by hansonf60: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Happy Sunday....

I was going through my infinix note 8i i got a month ago while going through the settings i came across this Social turbo of a thing.

Though I have seen it before but i don't actually know what it's all about or what it does on my phone.

Na wa o...everyday we see new features on smart phones but what is the work of this Social turbo.

Abeg, i need enlightenment not insult.

Here are some screenshots below:

But google can answer your question na.
Next pls..
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by hansonf60: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

lol
Joblessness cheesy
You that has a job
Why don't you educate him?

theFilmtricsay
U dey vex o
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by hansonf60: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2021
100trillion:

Joblessness at its highest angry

Well, op, that is a new feature on infinix but it is not new in other devices.

Transsion is like Nigeria; it's still developing, borrowing some features from other elite, superior device maker e.g. Redmi.
But are they not all chinko family. I wonder what the unique feature about this ur Redmi is?
Is this a paid ad or something.?
If u talk about Redmi is like u r talking about Infinix and co. They are all the same.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by hansonf60: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello guys,

Happy Sunday....

I was going through my infinix note 8i i got a month ago while going through the settings i came across this Social turbo of a thing.

Though I have seen it before but i don't actually know what it's all about or what it does on my phone.

Na wa o...everyday we see new features on smart phones but what is the work of this Social turbo.

Abeg, i need enlightenment not insult.

Here are some screenshots below:

As u no fit check Google by yourself, na better insult u go receive, just wait for all the anti chinko people to finish u. Me I am gentle sha.
Check Google and run away for the last time!
Just an advice. undecided
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by kickie: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
Google.
grin u haff time o
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by kickie: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2021
ucheman501:

Well, the social turbo helps enhance the experience use of your phone when making a WhatsApp call by beautifying your facial looks, save the audio of WhatsApp calls and save the messages you've missed on WhatsApp.

Hope you understand now grin
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by kickie: 1:11am On Feb 01, 2021
sleek4luv:

Yes all brand does that but Infinix own is too much and still they give us trash for a phone
It is annoying I swear.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by kickie: 1:11am On Feb 01, 2021
hansonf60:

As u no fit check Google by yourself, na better insult u go receive, just wait for all the anti chinko people to finish u. Me I am gentle sha.
Check Google and run away for the last time!
Just an advice. undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by kickie: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Pretiboi:

I don't believe is a new feature on Infinix devices because the ones i have used b4 like the Smart 3 plus and the Note 7 all has the social turbo, the only problem is that i don't really know what is meant for and how to use it.
So u have used all the phones and yet u don't know how the social turbo. Guy, u dull no b small o.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by kickie: 1:14am On Feb 01, 2021
kaponeski:

Will give you smooth experience when using social media like Whatsapp.. during video call it can add face smoothening effect and can also turn on your double front flash light..when incoming calls come on whatsapp it will light up..etc
So no social turbo, no smoothening effect..very crappy phone I swear...
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Farizzy: 4:14am On Feb 01, 2021
kaponeski:

Will give you smooth experience when using social media like Whatsapp.. during video call it can add face smoothening effect and can also turn on your double front flash light..when incoming calls come on whatsapp it will light up..etc
I read this up too on google.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Farizzy: 4:14am On Feb 01, 2021
kickie:

So no social turbo, no smoothening effect..very crappy phone I swear...
At least it's a support system. Not bad.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Farizzy: 4:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Pretiboi:

You guys should take it easy...

All i need it's you guys help to enlighten me more on social turbo and not insulting yourselves.
grin grin
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Farizzy: 4:19am On Feb 01, 2021
sleek4luv:

So you have been using this kind of yeye phone and still want people to waste their time enlightening u on how to use a social turbo.

Oga, go and rest abeg.
Take am easy na. It's a simple question that requires a simple answer. Y u con dey vex?
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by chapelaries: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Really. . .
hansonf60:

But are they not all chinko family. I wonder what the unique feature about this ur Redmi is?
Is this a paid ad or something.?
If u talk about Redmi is like u r talking about Infinix and co. They are all the same.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by chapelaries: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmm. . .
kickie:

It is annoying I swear.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by survillematrix: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2021
Asin eeeh, very yeye marketer
pumupmachine:

It's the best response for a st**id question that can easily be checked on google. Looking for attention upandan, yeye marketer.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by survillematrix: 10:51am On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
hansonf60:

But google can answer your question na.
Next pls..
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by alfredtemile: 10:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Definitely.
Ruchytechy:

So I fit reason this note 8i bah.
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by alfredtemile: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Very rude. . . you shouldn't have replied . . .
Ruchytechy:
grin, this is rude though..
Re: What Is The Use Of Social Turbo On My Infinix Note 8i Need Help. by Modarun(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
I have a very neat one. Forsake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If Someone Is Recording Your Phone Call (SEE HOW) / Yoruba Bible / These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.