Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira (397 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by CDCEO001: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
I have a PayPal account that I used to use when I was living outside Naija.
I still have small change in it that I would like to withdraw, is just 11.6usd, which os around 4k. I haven't used it for years, so is just there doing nothing.
Anyone with a PayPal account email that can receive money and give me in ₦ naira?
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by Ynix(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Can I lease or buy the PayPal account please
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by withykenny: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
CDCEO001:
I have a PayPal account that I used to use when I was living outside Naija.
I still have small change in it that I would like to withdraw, is just 11.6usd, which os around 4k. I haven't used it for years, so is just there doing nothing.
Anyone with a PayPal account email that can receive money and give me in ₦ naira?
How can i contact u? I need this fund
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by withykenny: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ynix:
UAE PayPal account that can send and receive fund Available for sale. Drop your WhatsApp number if u are interested
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by CDCEO001: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
withykenny:

Sent message to you.
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by CDCEO001: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ynix:
No, I just want the fund in it.
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by withykenny: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
CDCEO001:

Sent message to you.
Replied
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by dejol88: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
withykenny:

Fiver lord you stole my money, but guess what , you in for a very long ride. You have been doing it for a very long time.

Dear nairaland, don't transact with this guy his name is oladeji agufoye.
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by withykenny: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
dejol88:

Fiver lord you stole my money, but guess what , you in for a very long ride. You have been doing it for a very long time.

Dear nairaland, don't transact with this guy his name is oladeji agufoye.
I beg your pardon?
Who is fiverr Lord?
Hope you have not been duped by someone else and u now quoting the wrong person. Does my name sounds like fiver lord?
Let me be a gentle man by hearing u out first.can you please post any prove connecting me with your Fiverr Lord ? I await your reply before i take this up.
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by dejol88: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
withykenny:

I beg your pardon?
Who is fiverr Lord?
Hope you have not been duped by someone else and u now quoting the wrong person. Does my name sounds like fiver lord?
Let me be a gentle man by hearing u out first.can you please post any prove connecting me with your Fiverr Lord ? I await your reply before i take this up.
I don't have your time, but you must be stupid to steal just 30k and willing to take a plunge. See, you are dealing with the wrong guy! I will spend any amount to take you down no matter how long it takes! I will never forget!
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by withykenny: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
dejol88:

I don't have your time, but you must be stupid to steal just 30k and willing to take a plunge. See, you are dealing with the wrong guy! I will spend any amount to take you down no matter how long it takes! I will never forget!
Typical Nigerian. I just asked a simple question just to see if i could understand u better and hel out and u are insulting me without being Able to provide a prove of me and u doing any Transaction. I wonder how u were able to contact me when my number is not even on Nairaland and i haven't done any Transaction with anyone here this New year. Bro, threatening someone and making noise without showing the whole world prove of what i did with u is stupidly childish. So if u can't provide prove and be sure I'm the one that had a deal with u then keep barking at the wrong dog while the culprit go free and be laughing . I don't like insulting people i don't know online and that was why i asked u to show prove of me dealing with u first before anything.
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by dejol88: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
withykenny:

Typical Nigerian. I just asked a simple question just to see if i could understand u better and hel out and u are insulting me without being Able to provide a prove of me and u doing any Transaction. I wonder how u were able to contact me when my number is not even on Nairaland and i haven't done any Transaction with anyone here this New year. Bro, threatening someone and making noise without showing the whole world prove of what i did with u is stupidly childish. So if u can't provide prove and be sure I'm the one that had a deal with u then keep barking at the wrong dog while the culprit go free and be laughing . I don't like insulting people i don't know online and that was why i asked u to show prove of me dealing with u first before anything.
One thing you scammers think is that you are smart while others are mugu because you were given a chance.This is my last reply to you till you are nabbed. You matter is being treated as I type to you. Mutunla doing scam without covering your track.
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by newinventions: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
dejol88:

One thing you scammers think is that you are smart while others are mugu because you were given a chance.This is my last reply to you till you are nabbed. You matter is being treated as I type to you. Mutunla doing scam without covering your track.

The gentleman asked you a simple question. Show us proof he is the scammer you are talking about. I just hope you are not accusing the wrong guy.
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by dejol88: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
newinventions:

The gentleman asked you a simple question. Show us proof he is the scammer you are talking about. I just hope you are not accusing the wrong guy.
It is left to you to transact with him . You don't need to believe me. I have been here far too long to start accusing people. That guy us a scammer 100% and currently on his case.
Re: Any Reliable Sources That Can Receive Paypal Payment And Give You In Naira by CDCEO001: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
dejol88:

It is left to you to transact with him . You don't need to believe me. I have been here far too long to start accusing people. That guy us a scammer 100% and currently on his case.
The first thing I noticed on withykenny profile is that, this particular account is new (January 21 2021) and he is not sounding like a newbie here. He said in one of his replies to you that he hasn't done any transaction with anyone here this year. So is likely he owns other accounts here for different reasons like many people on here.
But then how are you sure he is the one? Was it the same account name he was using when you did the transaction with him?
I am not saying you are wrong or he is innocent, don't get me wrong. Sometimes you have to provide a little prove for people to believe you.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account For Sale. / If You Are A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, Get In Here. / Who Can Supply Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.