Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Will Be A Gunner For Life - Ozil Completes Move To Fenerbahce - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Be A Gunner For Life - Ozil Completes Move To Fenerbahce (227 Views)

Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma / Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce / Bursaspor Vs Fenerbahce: Smoking 36-Year-Old Man Thought To Be A 'Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be A Gunner For Life - Ozil Completes Move To Fenerbahce by WinningGoals10: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mesut Ozil says he will be a "Gunner for life" after completing his move from Arsenal to Fenerbahce.

The 32-year-old former Germany midfielder has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with the Turkish side.

He won three FA Cups with Arsenal and scored 44 goals in 254 appearances in all competitions for them, but has not played for the first team since March.

"It is difficult for me to put into words the love I feel for the club and the fans," Ozil said in an open letter.

"How could I possibly describe eight years of gratitude in a single letter?

"I will be a Gunner for life - no doubt about that."

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/i-will-be-a-gunner-for-life-ozil-completes-move-to-fenerbahce/

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be A Gunner For Life - Ozil Completes Move To Fenerbahce by Asabe4(f): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Not a Gunner but Ozil is one of my favourite players and its sad things ended this way between him and Arsenal.

He deserved ed better and i wish him all the best.
Re: I Will Be A Gunner For Life - Ozil Completes Move To Fenerbahce by yinkus6750(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
You are already a GONER for life.
Wish you the best as you start the last stage of your career.
Re: I Will Be A Gunner For Life - Ozil Completes Move To Fenerbahce by abuhlawal(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
The #AssistKing #M10 #Mesut
The records are there.
One of the best in the game.
Greener days ahead
Re: I Will Be A Gunner For Life - Ozil Completes Move To Fenerbahce by paulolee(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
nice coming from him, he is simply trying to leave the door open for arsenal return if he picks form and gunners gets a new coach dt like him.
Re: I Will Be A Gunner For Life - Ozil Completes Move To Fenerbahce by paulolee(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Asabe4:
Not a Gunner but Ozil is one of my favourite players and its sad things ended this way between him and Arsenal.

He deserved ed better and i wish him all the best.
thats football for us, we see dream signings like match made in heaven and are left disappointed when they finally endup below what we expected..
always thought mesuit would stay longer and build his legacy in arsenal because of his style of play but life have its own way of deciding things..
same with coutinho and barca, harzard n mardrid, depay, di maria and alexis in man.u and let me forget Chelsea signings....d list goes on and dts why i say unrespective of a player price tag, transfers are more like a gamble bcox you just hope it ends well

(1) (Reply)

Get Sure 3 Odds And Sure 5 Odds Daily From The Experts / Chelsea Website Article On Maguire Angers Ole Gunnar Solskjaer / Weldone Ronaldo... I Know My GOAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.