Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century (37435 Views)

Sane Woman Who Suddenly Ran Mad.. Spotted Roaming About . Do You Know Her? / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by SeriouslySense(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
trying to sound good. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Nchenches: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Do Fulani cattle herders not know that? Fulani insists on the outmoded method of wandering around with cattle purposely to occupy the whole of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by IamDavid(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Allah owns every land. If we are to pay, we use the money as alms to help our people and the almajirai.

People should stop claiming ownership of lands. It's a natural Allah given resource to be used by all.
Na lie, Jesus owns every land grin Wait... Did you really say that? "Allah owns every land"... For real? E b tinz o. Go to Ikoyi and tell them that, or better still Eko Atlantic City

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by jarvis4: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
Welcome to playground
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Odinaka00(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
In South Africa, every cow owner has his own ranch but in Nigeria these cows move around.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Sevillagood: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yes
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
I didn’t know this man had sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
dumahi:
OK. Sensible. This is my first time of seeing one of them saying the obvious truth that should have been said since. I'm afraid he's trying to manipulate us into thinking he cares. Otherwise, why now? In any case, better late than never.
you better don't be DECEIVED.dont let them call a monkey a dog for you.Fulani elites are cunny,slimy and very manipulative

You already know where their loyalty is.this one Na ordinary social talk.we all know what their body language is concerning this matter cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Daddysidhan: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Adamuisacow Lols

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by seunpas: 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
I can't believe this is coming out of his mouth.
For the first time I see sence in what he says
I hope not werey dey disguise sha.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Charmingrascal(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
dumahi:
OK. Sensible. This is my first time of seeing one of them saying the obvious truth that should have been said since. I'm afraid he's trying to manipulate us into thinking he cares. Otherwise, why now? In any case, better late than never.

Forget him, he is only trying to market his Crowwe App to Southerners after he insulted EndSARS protesters and Nigerians (Southerners) call for his App to be boycotted.

Most of them know the truth but they won't say it, this one is saying the truth because he knows aboki don't use social media, it is only in the South he can market his miserable App.

We actually get the message but we can't ignore the messenger because he has been one dimwitted soul for a long time.
He is trying to fix things up because of the negative reviews his App got from Nigerians for his comments on EndSARS protesters.

He made sense though for the first time ever

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Otuegbe: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Every society have their culture and their traditions
so, don't use your culture to destroy my culture and traditions in my own land

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Zonex1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
SchmidtHammer:
I spoke to my father-in-law,a Fulani man himself, a while ago (due to my personal relationship with him, this was the first time I have ever considered the farmers-herders clashes from the perspective of a Fulani man), he explained certain delicate and complex intricacies that makes the proposed ranching system, that used to me a very straightforward one, now seem quite problematic IN THIS PRESENT MOMENT.
The laws in our constitution are not the laws of nature. These laws, as stated in our constitution, are created considering human peculiarities, such that 'general' beliefs even though inclined towards sentiments, as long as they are adopted by a represented reasonable minority and such that IT IS POSSIBLE THERE COULD BE A WAY AROUND THEM with the conditios that it does not threaten the ORDER in the country and the fundamental rights of others (the majority) is not infringed upon.
Having stated the above, it is easy to see that the problem with the proposed Ranching System is that while it is a very logically straightforward solution, it is not the most considerate, therefore not the most appropriate (at least in the short term) and using a method analogous the Occam's Razor for solutions in politics and human relations is unreasonable in my opinion. Open cattle rearing is a culture and proposing a change in this culture must be approached as sensitively as other important cultures of the other tribes. One does not expect that a culture be abandoned overnight, nor that laws guiding a country be entirely insensitive to the peculiarities of the people bound under it.
As in developed worlds, these are the kinds of problems that are confronted by Political scientists, Economic analysts and sociologists, putting forward a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of THE PROBLEM OF HERDERS in the country.
who b dis one again

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by madridsta007(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Jabioro: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Adams Garba has spoken unlike his brothers..he was not a Fulani breed..We knew the real ones that occupied the helms of nation affairs..and it can cause him something because his tribe hate the the Truth...well said.
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by adebopo: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
SchmidtHammer:
I spoke to my father-in-law,a Fulani man himself, a while ago (due to my personal relationship with him, this was the first time I have ever considered the farmers-herders clashes from the perspective of a Fulani man), he explained certain delicate and complex intricacies that makes the proposed ranching system, that used to me a very straightforward one, now seem quite problematic IN THIS PRESENT MOMENT.
The laws in our constitution are not the laws of nature. These laws, as stated in our constitution, are created considering human peculiarities, such that 'general' beliefs even though inclined towards sentiments, as long as they are adopted by a represented reasonable minority and such that IT IS POSSIBLE THERE COULD BE A WAY AROUND THEM with the conditios that it does not threaten the ORDER in the country and the fundamental rights of others (the majority) is not infringed upon.
Having stated the above, it is easy to see that the problem with the proposed Ranching System is that while it is a very logically straightforward solution, it is not the most considerate, therefore not the most appropriate (at least in the short term) and using a method analogous the Occam's Razor for solutions in politics and human relations is unreasonable in my opinion. Open cattle rearing is a culture and proposing a change in this culture must be approached as sensitively as other important cultures of the other tribes. One does not expect that a culture be abandoned overnight, nor that laws guiding a country be entirely insensitive to the peculiarities of the people bound under it.
As in developed worlds, these are the kinds of problems that are confronted by Political scientists, Economic analysts and sociologists, putting forward a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of THE PROBLEM OF HERDERS in the country.
so what are you saying in essence?.

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Patrioticman007(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
IamDavid:
Na lie, Jesus owns every land. Shebi u no wan get sense
.Think & ponder

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Blankstare(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
SchmidtHammer:

The Fulani should grow in to the 21st century and live like Normal humans will save your in-laws all these difficult intricacies of adaptation, even the tauregs and Berbers of northern Africa have imbibe civilization, the rich Fulani have been selfish all the while.... now urbanisation and population has increased in all south of Sahara no free land anywhere again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by amazingspiderma: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
I am shocked by his comment. Someone just hacked his account.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Zeinymira(f): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
What did Atiku say please?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by AlhajiImam: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
IamDavid:
Na lie, Jesus owns every land. Shebi u no wan get sense

If Jesus owes all land, then it's Jesus that should charge me for using the land and not a mere mortal like you are
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Our backwardness as a nation is not limited to herdsmen their cows and herding

We are backward generally as a nation and we are suffering the consequences of this backwardness
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Polyglot7pointO: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Gondonu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/cows-shouldnt-be-roaming-about-in-21st-century-adamu-garba-apc-chieftain/amp/
lol diz refined nomad wan curry support another jibiti malu not knowing his kinsmen av burnt the bridge of deception only medical mistakes like the Felix the vulture seller can understand them..

Tozzzo shege banza da yaro da iska!

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
This man speak too well to be Fulani.
He's reasoning wil solve most of our problem.

Pls is he contesting presidency 2023, bc it not normal for him to talk this way, wen his kinsmen are saying the who Africa is theirs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Nchenches: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
dumahi:

You asked: why now?

Fulani fear possible break up of Nigeria more than they fear earthquake.

One thousand Fulani make war, one goes for peaceful resolution.

Fulani knows statecraft more than any Nigerian ethnic group.
See how Fulani used soldiers to restructure Nigeria politically to gain super control of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Some cows won't understand that statement
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by IamDavid(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:

If Jesus owes all land, then it's Jesus that should charge me for using the land and not a mere mortal like you are
It's obvious you don't get the twist. All lands are either owned by the government or individuals. Perish that your achaic mentality.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by Farki: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
For once this entity had said something sensible.
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by BlessedNuel: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bitter truth
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by JooEeL(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hey, look a sensible Fulani man.

Very rare indeed.
Re: Adamu Garba: Cows Shouldn’t Be Roaming About In 21st Century by GNBohr: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Allah owns every land. If we are to pay, we use the money as alms to help our people and the almajirai.

People should stop claiming ownership of lands. It's a natural Allah given resource to be used by all.

Go to Saudi Arabia and say that if you will not be stoned.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sporadic Shooting As Policemen Invade Trade Fair Int’l Market In Lagos / 2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geopolitical Region / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.