Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Footballs Magic Quatrets. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballs Magic Quatrets. (1176 Views)

Photo: Lionel Messi Poses With 32 Footballs To Celebrate His 32 Club Hat-tricks / Man Utd's £60M Di'maria Was Once Sold For "26 Footballs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footballs Magic Quatrets. by cooljoe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2007
Here are some of the best combination of 4 players in a team, you can call them Footballs Fantastic four if you like, here is mine. come hit me with yours.

Ronaldo, Ronaldhino, Kaka and Adriano:though dissapointing in the world cup the mention of their name wiol send shrill down the spine of any defence. Ronaldhino's creativity,Kaka's blistering pace, Adriano's powerfull left foot drive alongside Ronaldo's ruthless finishing is something no defender will wish comin up against.

Henry, Ronaldhino, Eto'o and Messi: this is simply the best attacking line-up Europe has to offer. Ronaldhino's creativity alongside Henry's nice deft touches and trademark finishing going along with Eto'o's immaculate abilility to find the net, other clubs got it coming.

Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro and Zambrotta:better known as[b] the trinity[/b] with Zambrotta missing, this quatret though defensive is my favourite.At left back you have the evergreen Maldini who is both footed and can play either center-back or wing-back, at right back you have Zambrotta, who iis also both footed and can play just about anywhere in the defense line, at center-back you have Cannavarro, the fact that he is the first defender to be named FIFA player of the year says it all, patnering him is the injury prone Nesta, whose perfect timing of tackles and nice anticipation is second to none in the world.[sup][/sup]
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by iniowei: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2007
I like your combinations, quite good, but i would love to add the combination of Viera, Henry,Wiltord, and Pires, what they did  in their days together at Arsenal was simply amazing, also the combination of Nani, Anderson, Rooney and C Ronaldo, for Manchester United this coming season will be fantastic, all four are youths and have pace to burn, looking forward to the season oponer.
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by topeorekoy(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2007
have u forgetten this combination. DWIGHT YORK, ANDY COLE, PAUL SCHOLES AND RYAN GIGGS  in the days old the old MAN UNITED
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2007
That is nice

then check out for
DROGBA-LAMPARD-CARVALHO-ESSIEN
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by chuckdee4(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2007
Ronaldo
Rivaldo
Romario (Was supposed to play at the world cup but got injured)
Roberto carlos

Now that a deadly quartet
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by topeorekoy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
KLUIVERT, FIGO, RIVALDO AND LIUS ENRIQUE. does anyone remember that good old days of BARCA. when they were smoking hot
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by debosky(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2007
Ronaldo - Morientes - Raul - Guti - I remember when they tore MU apart at OT in the CL

Henry - Bergkamp - Pires - Vieira - the magical unbeaten run quartet
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by Hugoboi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2007
have u forgetten this combination. DWIGHT YORK, ANDY COLE, PAUL SCHOLES AND RYAN GIGGS

Hell Yeah! but i think BAVID BECKHAM shoulda taken Scholesy's place.The deadly nature of this quartet is attributed to BECKs.His picture perfect crosses coupled with bullseye finishing left many a teams gaping.
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by topeorekoy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2007
Have you 4gotten our own. RASHIDI YEKINI, SAMSON SIASIA, DANIEL AMOKACHI AND FINIDI GEORGE? really love that way back. we were suer that time of defeating any team hands down. can u remember those good old days. it was only CAMEROUN that use to defeat us but now,
Re: Footballs Magic Quatrets. by cooljoe(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2007
what about, gerrard, lampard, owen and rooney, something's gotta give when this partnership begins to click.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The World Cup Concert Live / Espn Commentators Vilify Malian Referee / Kebede Warns Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.