Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

PLEASE!!! Read The Both - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PLEASE!!! Read The Both (145 Views)

Please Read This Embarassing Incident Which Later Turned To A Joyful One / Read The Main Causes Of Thinness Or Underweight And Best Remedies / Please read my story and recommend a good urologist or urology Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE!!! Read The Both by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
I have been to general and another hospital. After all the spending spending. I am still told to go and buy the list of the medicines listed for me. And because of money for admission which is a hospital bed, they told me to also buy drip please all I am looking for now is 21,000 naira please. Check my previous post I am only getting hundreds of viewers no assistant please for the sake of my little son please... Read the post here please

https://www.nairaland.com/6372128/what-son-facing

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Confirms Its First Cases Of British COVID-19 Variant / U.S. Nurses Are Coming Out Of Retirement To Administer Vaccines / Nigeria Should Go For The Russian Sputnik-v Vaccine, Better Than Western Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.