Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Register For Chess Sports Competition With Horlikins Events Center. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Register For Chess Sports Competition With Horlikins Events Center. (172 Views)

Meet A Real Nigerian Chess Instructor For Chess / A Whatsapp Group For Chess Players / Magnus Carlsen Vs Femi Balogun - Chess Cup Match 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register For Chess Sports Competition With Horlikins Events Center. by DezMayorz(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
Horlikins Events Place Sets For A Unique Chess Competition.

The Horlikins Events presents
Horlikins Chess competition.

In a bid to change the face of entertainment and promote the game of chess, Horlikins events place is organizing a chess competition.

The mission is to promote the game of chess, marry sports and entertainment, give back to society and make Port Harcourt /Rivers state a Chess Hub.

The categories are ; Elites,
Open,
females and U-20s.

Prizes are to be won.

Registration is free. For registration.
/enquires call - Bidemi 07035142692. IB-08035356992.

Venue - Horlikins Events Place, Eastern by pass, Port Harcourt.

Date- Saturday 13th February, 2021

Time - 8am competition proper.
Follows by the Prize presentation.

The event is powered by Horlikins Events Place. Put together by Niasco media.

Sitting event. No nose mask no entry.
Re: Register For Chess Sports Competition With Horlikins Events Center. by dawnomike(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
DezMayorz:
Horlikins Events Place Sets For A Unique Chess Competition.

The Horlikins Events presents
Horlikins Chess competition.

In a bid to change the face of entertainment and promote the game of chess, Horlikins events place is organizing a chess competition.

The mission is to promote the game of chess, marry sports and entertainment, give back to society and make Port Harcourt /Rivers state a Chess Hub.

The categories are ; Elites,
Open,
females and U-20s.

Prizes are to be won.

Registration is free. For registration.
/enquires call - Bidemi 07035142692. IB-08035356992.

Venue - Horlikins Events Place, Eastern by pass, Port Harcourt.

Date- Saturday 13th February, 2021

Time - 8am competition proper.
Follows by the Prize presentation.

The event is powered by Horlikins Events Place. Put together by Niasco media.

Sitting event. No nose mask no entry.
Wow! How I wish I could be part of this... I love chess but I reside in Lagos cry

(1) (Reply)

(video) My First Time Seeing Elephants Fight. No Wonder They Say Grass Go Suffer / Top Five Famous Footballers With The Most Premier League Goals After Turning 30 / Odion Ighalo Says Emotional Goodbye To Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.