Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

(video) My First Time Seeing Elephants Fight. No Wonder They Say Grass Go Suffer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (video) My First Time Seeing Elephants Fight. No Wonder They Say Grass Go Suffer (169 Views)

What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? / Neymar Stunned After Seeing Concrete On The Pitch Of His Next Opponent / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) My First Time Seeing Elephants Fight. No Wonder They Say Grass Go Suffer by realsureboy2020: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suuz-3dSrwU

Amazing Elephants fight. No wonder they say, when two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.

Which tribe created that parable some say is Yoruba, to some is Hausa, but the Igbo's will say is their parable. But I think it should be a tribe that has elephants and most have watch them fight before creating that parable. No elephants in west but there are elephants in North.

After watching this video, now I know why the parable was created.

If elephants catch lion one on one eh! Lion go bow down oh! Believe me, can you see the weight of that thing, they can't even carry themselves.

What do you did between elephants vs Lion one on one. Be truthful. shocked

Wildlife;
I love wildlife and will like to get a lion as pet.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ju38rFoYHhfgfIULiPnWA/?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

Klopp Blames Mental Fatigue For Liverpool Loss To Brighton / Ansu Fati Reportedly Had Another Operation In January. / Check When Is The Actual Time For Real Betis Vs Barca Game All over the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.