Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. (5203 Views)

Ijelespeaks Changes Profile Picture To Mourn Deborah Seeks Justice / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reacts To The Attack On Ekweremadu / Femi Gbajabiamila Changes Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by ThatFairGuy1: 9:37am On Jan 25, 2021
A gigolo turn scammer won't cease surprising us with his kiddish behavior

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Conrod: 10:00am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Is nwanne the same as inyammiri??
Ofu okwu ka anyi n'ekwu.udo diri gi.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2021
SuperBold:
Cowarder than the cowardest

I wonder how you guys always comment first on every topic with very hilarious comments at that. grin

Hahahahahahaha grin

This actually made me laugh. grin
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2021
rowland545:
This man is a billionaire... He makes his money from d gullible igbo the stupid ones....

He's a smart man taking advantage of stupid people I don't blame him

cheesy
I wonder how he makes this money using IPoB.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Arijude(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Is nwanne the same as inyammiri??
have you washed your dirty uncircumcised dïck with your dirty kettle today?

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by gidgiddy: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2021
tsdarkside:

i never wrote i hate igbos....
but i indeed hate ipob....

i see what they are doing....
and i will not keep quiet even if i piss some igbos off....

Why hate IPOB when all they want is to go their way and not be with people like you?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by gidgiddy: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Why did he evade his bail terms and run away? Anyway, any day he steps in this country, the security will arrest him. He's putting Abaribe in trouble who was his bail guarantor

Ask the Soldiers who went to Kanu's house to kill him

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by AlhajiImam: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2021
gidgiddy:

Ask the Soldiers who went to Kanu's house to kill him

Why did he run away? Only cowards do that you know! Us an Dan Fodio my ancestor never ran away
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2021
StacyO:

I wonder how you guys always comment first on every topic with very hilarious comments at that. grin

Hahahahahahaha grin

This actually made me laugh. grin

1. Go to politics home page
2. Click on follow
3. You can go to others like crime romance etc
4. Just click on followed board on the home page all the time (every new thread on politics, crime romance will appear there first if you follow the section.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by gidgiddy: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Why did he run away? Only cowards do that you know! Us an Dan Fodio my ancestor never ran away

If hired assasins storm your house to kill you, and you have nothing to defend your self with, will you escape or will you come to fight empty handed so the assassins can complete their mission? Only a fool presents himself to his enemies on a platter of gold to be slaughtered. Soldiers came to kill him unjustly, he escaped. It would have been very foolish of Kanu to let jus enemies win by allowing them to kill him.

Nigeria is a disgrace. A country where Soldiers that should be protecting life, just get up and go about killing people for no reason
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Danzakidakura(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
BigSarah:
The Supreme Trouble Finder... Just tell this man that any matter that doesn't concern IPOB he shouldn't comment on it, and he's not the authority for Igbo's in SE and SS
he is an Authority. No governor in South south and East to pull his croud, all he need is give matching order and youths will kill for him. No governor can do it.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Fajoe2020: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2021
Haters, wake up food Don ready
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
SuperBold:

1. Go to politics home page
2. Click on follow
3. You can go to others like crime romance etc
4. Just click on followed board on the home page all the time (every new thread on politics, crime romance will appear there first if you follow the section.

Oh
I get it now.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by theFilmtric: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Conrod:
Hatred for moses did not stop israelis Isrealites from leaving egypt, infact it hastened their exedus.
we can see

theFilmtricsay
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by Conrod: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
theFilmtric:

we can see

theFilmtricsay
Am not english, and am sure no englishman living or dead speaks igbo better than i do.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by theFilmtric: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Conrod:
Am not english, and am sure no englishman living or dead speaks igbo better than i do.
lol
Some of them dedicate their lives to learning African languages
The accent is the only problem

theFilmtricsay
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by SirWhiteFish: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
valicious1:
He’s whiter than the whitest, braver than the bravest and stronger than the strongest.

Yet he didn't show up for his parents burial
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Changes Profile Picture. by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why hate IPOB when all they want is to go their way and not be with people like you?
then must u force another people to go with ur useless biafra? no wonder Biafra cant come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Shock As Tap In Lekki Sucks A Full Bucket Water Instead Of Pouring Out / Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures / Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.