Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures (5207 Views)

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Remove edo,delta and yoruba before arm robber or army see the satellite pictures

look at this picture what arm robber did to this policemen. does that nation look like a nation that will understand the satellite picture or will agree to electoral reform.  this are human been murdered for God sake, how long will politician greed take them too.

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by ak47mann(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2011
wow shocked shocked shocked FAILED STATE
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by WilyiWily: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
Good for them, Police are also murderers. I like that.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by Yeske2(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
@OP, i dont seem to get you. i think ther is a disconnect between the topic and your post, can you explain further?
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by doctokwus: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
Anoda of d uncordinated,senseless posters who think they Must start a thread by all means and they do so with a disgusting,disconnected,senseless post
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by CyberG: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
lol
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 3:47am On Oct 24, 2011
you must ask this question, Is Jonathan Goodluck or any politician worth the lifes of millions of people.

nigeria army is ready to overthrow the politician , any time and any day. if you doubt the nigeria army and if you think they care what the international community will say think twice. The army is watching, and I will not be shock if the lifes of most of this politician will not be over very soon.

What I foresee at this point, the army will not only kill Jonathan Goodluck, they will kill David mark and all the governor. they will parade them just like they kill arm robbers , like those days in lagos and when they shoot army robberss at the bar beach.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 3:58am On Oct 24, 2011
look at how many police men police they have already killed  so that they can get their weapon . It is beca think, they are targeting the police. It is because of the guns, they want to fight.  they are not robbing banks but attacking the police for their guns. because they want to fight. they need weapon to fight. 

You are going to end up in a civil war.   remove edo,delta and Yorubas
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 6:42am On Oct 24, 2011
what is this, It is a cow,        How do anybody treat his fellow Human like you treat a cow, except for hate.

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 24, 2011
musiwa,,.:

what is this, It is a cow,

Looks like a bird to you?
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2011
if you dont know the nigeria history, mr , go and ask, because there is so much ethnic hate in nigeria.  Kaduna Nzegwu tied Sir Ahmadu Bello to a military truck like a cow , till he die.  That is because there is ethnic hate in nigeria. If I am telling lies, go and ask anyone.  

I am saying , remove Edo,delta and Yorubas,  many people wll get murdered.   Is that not a bad thing.

Can you see what they do to the police

http://thenewsafrica.com/2011/07/25/methods-of-a-killing-machine/
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2011
they murdered Sir Ahmadu Bello which was a bad thing , How on earth do you kill a human , like a cow except if there is hate in that country.

If this does not remind you of nigeria. this picture of the cow will tell you, there will be civil war.

Umaru yar adua was reading nairaland. I know some of Umaru Yar adua family, that why he went to boni yayi.

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by ikeyman00(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2011
@@@@

poster em biko when was the last time u took your medication??
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by Yeske2(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2011
There seem to be a prospective candidate for Yaba left around, i give up.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by Bestglo(f): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2011
ikeyman00:

@@@@

poster em biko when was the last time u took your medication??

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue

I thought i was the only one who could not comprehend,not until i read ur comment
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 1:29am On Oct 26, 2011
It is only a fool that still believe democracy can continue in nigeria.  I will not be shock if they kill Jonathan Goodluck or david mark or fashola very soon.  It is just a matter of days, week ,months.  And if I know nigeria army. they are not born barstard.

there are different type of MAD people in the nigeria army,look my friend nigeria army are not barstard.

When you look at it, nobody will blame the army any more for killing Jonathan Goodluck or david mark or fashola etc,  because they have had more than enough time to fix this satellite problem, but Jonathan Goodluck and david mark refuse to. So you can see, there is noway anybody will blame the army for executing a military coup at this time.

Yeske!, you are not from a good home, You see my friend someone from a good home behave like ,  so if jonathan Goodluck, david mark, fashola, amachie and others. refuse to fix the problem. how can you now blame the military for a coup , 

Jonathan Goodluck or david mark have to ask himself question, that will anybody blame the army. Nobody will ,

if people are fooling you, my brother you, dont fool yourself. where is muritala,  you see , it is like rat that does not know when to stop eating and running.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/153355_NDA_5_jpgaab89951bd3c9b48f1285dc7362dcb37   www.nairaland.com/attachments/153356_NDA_6_jpg377fbe6f1effd167c7f3313ea4e9cf2e

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 1:42am On Oct 26, 2011
it is all about wisdom and Jonathan Goodluck have to show wisdom. Somethings in life. you have to run away from, even if it makes you look like a coward.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 2:05am On Oct 26, 2011
you most ask yourself a question, does the army have moral right at this point. look at the satellite pictures and your answer is loud.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
here is the truth my young man if you think Jonathan Goodluck or david mark or tinubu is powerful. Then you think wrong. look at this picture. Look before the army will listen to Jonathan Goodluck or david mark or tinubu, may be in another country, not nigeria.

Look at this pictures, what do you find given the army command.  that should tell you, what will happen to politician that does not listen , even either he is a senator or governor of a state or president.
this picture tell you.

And the nigeria army have not sign to protect Jonathan Goodluck , the nigeria army never sign to protect david mark or any senator or fashola or amachie or any governor. They sign to protect the people of Nigeria.

And at this moment the lifes of millions of nigerian is at risk , so if you check the nigeria constitution very well. overthrowing the government to protect the lifes of millions of nigerian , and their own lifes, their children lifes, their father lifes, their wife and family is clearly written in the constitution of nigeria.

And if you senators , house of representative, governor have failed in your constitutional duties, the provision of the constitution clearly state the military is to protect the lifes of millions of Nigeria.

It will be smart to aviod a military coup. but you leave the military no other option than a military coup.

How silly can you politician be. It is obvious to see even for a blind man, that nigerian have no other option at this moment because the nigeria senate lead by david mark and house have shown irresponsibility to the whole world.

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by Biggoozz: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
Becomerich! I dey throway salute o! No one like thee.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by ak47mann(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2011
musiwa
i have a feeling that you will become a leader soon i can feel the power in you cool
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2011
look , the politician are so funny. If any member of the nigeria military kills Jonathan Goodluck or David mark or fashola or amachie or any of the governor. they can NOT be charge for murder under nigeria constitutional duty. because claim they are protecting the people of nigeria. And show pictures of the satellite pictures.

At this point, when you technically look at it. The nigeria military has the legal backing by the constitutional of Nigeria and the law of Nigeria to kill Jonathan Goodluck or David mark or any of the senators or Governors, The military will be acting under the provision of the law that allow them to protect the people of Nigeria.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2011
what I am saying is that the military is allowed to kill David mark or any senators or Jonathan Goodluck under the constitution of nigeria and the law says they can NOT charge that military man to court or even court marshall him. So you see there is a need for reviews of law.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
see what happen to Ghaddaffi, he was like david mark too. refuse change. and see what bullet did to him. So all you nigeria senators and david mark or governors. God is warning you. You may all end up like Ghaddafi. this is the word of the Lord to you all.

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by Litmus: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
In relation to the picture: May the souls of the good rest in peace

But ,can i ask, why do people come on here posting gruesome pictures about Nigeria and really getting into a fix  about things that often happen worst in other places in the world.

Thirteen officers have been shot in the United States since Thursday, four fatally:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/25/us/25shootings.html

A casual query on Google on officers killed in the line of duty or murdered by criminals will throw up a whole world of horror stories.

I suppose some people have this great need to type, Failed State and so, in one guise they post something gruesome and then in another they post, Failed State.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2011
This is different litmus, this police officers were sitting inside a police car, when they got killed. they were minding their own business. They are not killed while on duty or call .  You see in nigeria ,arm robbers mostly do not kill policemen. because policemen avoid arm robbers. The reason the police avoid arm robbers, Is that the nigeria policemen , they  all believe nigeria is not worth been killed for. So if they see arm robbers coming, they normally remove their uniform and wear another cloth.

You cant blame them. To be honest with you. the nigeria police are under paid and they never get the insurance if they get killed.  This is not the reason why the police believe that nigeria is not worth been killed for. It is just a general believe among majority of nigeria. That nigeria is not worth been killed for. Even the army too share this same believe. most nigerian share this believe. 90% of nigerian believe they should break up nigeria.

but do you see the oil revenue, it goes into personal hand or account. So why keep a nation because of oil.

If you look at that taxes in nigeria. It is about the same amount  the government of Nigeria claim it budget it. So where does the oil money goes to.

This oil money are place in  account abroad.  Do this money get transfer back to Nigeria. The answer is NO.

You see looking at the satellite pictures, it looks like nigeria population may be about 200 million people. If you say just 20% of nigeria population pay taxes, it give you about 2.6 trillion naira in personnal taxes. If you add company taxes and custom duties and others, it gives you another 1.5 trillion.  what it means, is that the taxes been paid by nigerian is about N4trillion.

Then if nigeria budget is N4 trillion and taxes are N4 trillion, where does the oil money go.  Look this oil money are place in account abroad. Nobody have ever seen or heard that Nigeria govt transfer this money back to Nigeria. there is no such transfer, that I have know of.  Not in one case.

State allocation and local govt allocation are not paid in dollar. So the nigeria does not transfer this money back and the nigeria govt does not convert them into naira and state allocation and local govt allocation are got from taxes paid by nigerian.

If you claim this oil money in dollar are what companies bid for in the forex market. When you look at the level of trade and compare with the inflow of dollar from oil. You see a disparity , that shows something is wrong. From looking at it from the outside. State and local govt allocation are gotten from taxes paid by nigeria people and not from Oil revenue as claim by Nigeria govt.  while if you claim the oil money is used in the forex market. Nigeria forex market level of volume does not reflect the same level of volume of the inflow of dollar into the nigeria economy.   

And one way, that I know banks are getting the dollar is through money transfered by  millions of nigerian abroad which is said to be about $10 billion a year.  This money is exchange for local nigeria currency naira.  So you will see,the  oil money made by nigeria , does not add up. there is disparity and lies going on.

the most northerners do not seem to understand they are paying taxes to nigeria govt, directly or indirectly taxes. The reason the north leaders have done everything to keep nigeria One. Is because they were told that it is the oil money, that Nigeria share in state allocation. which is not true.

You see when you look at the satellite pictures,  if we take Kano state as example.  if we change the tax law to allow state to collect all taxes in Nigeria. What it means for kano state is that Kano state will get nothing less than N15 billion each month.  But the people in kano, dont know that.

Nobody have ever seen the federal govt transfer Oil money from account abroad to Nigeria . ask any nigerian. it looks like some people are playing games.
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2011
if you look at this picture, you will notice, it is was taken inside the Nigeria defence academy.  This is the Nigeria elite military story.    And what story are they telling you. They are saying the army is reading this. and telling you who they pledge their loyality too. Because their lifes is in danger if nigeria goes into a civil war.   and they are not ready to risk their life for politician.

If you dont believe. you can read the story of what the people did , when the governors pick the chairman of chairman of Odua investment.  the people  shoot him seven times. that should tell you, they are reading this in nigeria.

http://naijapalava.com/oyo/former-oyo-ssg-sharafa-alli-shot-in-ibadan/

If the politician want to be alive, they better listen to me , careful.

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by ak47mann(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2011
i salute cool cool
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by TomFord: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
What is the meaning of this rant?i just can't comprehend
Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2011
Ken saro wewa:Bassay And Co: Why There Is No Oil In Ogoniland From Satellite Pic

Actor of bassay and company: Why there is no oil in Ogoniland from satellite pic.,.

Why is there no oil in ogoniland on satellite pictures.

Ken saro wiwa was the creator of a television series called Bassey and company.

If you look at the satellite picture, there is no oil well in ogoniland.

So are you saying shell and the oil company were right all the time.

i need answer.

Then why did ken saro wewa die

let take bayelsa state for example. You know the cry of our oil money. it is all a BS.

look at bayelsa state. this are the oily installation in bayelsa . even the two to the left are in delta state. so there are just about 3 or 4 oil installation in bayelsa state. there total capacity is less than 30,000 barrel a day , when you put all of them together in bayelsa state.

But what do they cry, our oil.

If you look at the court argument of shell. shell was made to look bad. ken saro wewa was hang, by abacha. He was just acting, Ogoniland have no oil.

The man ken saro wewa who was murder because of shell. was the creator of a television series called Bassey and company. and all nigeria watch this. His so call fight for oil. Looks like he was acting the role too. There was no oil in Ogoniland. abacha may have knew that. But because the nigeria govt was telling lies to the people about oil. abacha could not open up. so he murder ken saro wewa. because it look as if ken saro wewa was only blackmailing the oil companies at that time. if you look at the satellite picture.

this is the reason why the people of the area kidnap white people.

corss river and akwa ibom state have no oil too on land. abia state have no oil. only one oil well is in imo state.

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2011
so Nigeria govt is paying people wo have no oil derivation, that why Boko haram is bombing you.

Yoruba ronu, eyi ni ema ni owo jo, ti e ba ku ro

satellite picture is what lead to the dead of Ghaddafi, he as use false population for many years, same in other part of the arab world. The revolution is because people are seen the satellite pictures.

Re: Remove Edo,delta And Yoruba Before Arm Robber Or Army See The Satellite Pictures by musiwa43: 3:15am On Nov 01, 2011
see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bar. Iche Okwuku, An Ikwerrre Man Wins Secretary-General Of Oha-Na-Eze Ndi Igbo / Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode / Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.