Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

First Bank App Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Bank App Issue (526 Views)

Get First Bank Quick Loan, With No Collateral (student Loan) / A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers / Which Bank App Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank App Issue by imran90(m): 3:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Good Morning everyone, I sold my phone to a friend, even though I have delete most of my stuff on the phone before handling it to him but the issue is the first bank app the guy is unable to registered his account on the phone, we have delete and download a new first bank app on the phone. It's like my account details is permanently registered on the phone. Please what's the solution to this issue.
Re: First Bank App Issue by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Call the customer care
Re: First Bank App Issue by 1030(m): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Go to any First Bank Branches with the phone and report to customer service unit.This can only be deleted from the phone in the banking hall.
Re: First Bank App Issue by femi4: 6:00am On Jan 25, 2021
imran90:
Good Morning everyone, I sold my phone to a friend, even though I have delete most of my stuff on the phone before handling it to him but the issue is the first bank app the guy is unable to registered his account on the phone, we have delete and download a new first bank app on the phone. It's like my account details is permanently registered on the phone. Please what's the solution to this issue.
Perform factory reset

1 Like

Re: First Bank App Issue by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Clear cache.
Re: First Bank App Issue by celwonder(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2021
Simply visit a FBN (customer service section) branch with the phone requesting they remove the phone profile from your account.

1 Like

Re: First Bank App Issue by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin

e don be
Re: First Bank App Issue by imran90(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
100trillion:
Clear cache.
I have try this sir.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Redmi Note 8 Pro / 15k + Nokia 3.2 Anyone!? / Can You Pass A Ball? If Yes! This Offer Is For You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.