Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead (29246 Views)

One Dies As NDLEA Operatives And Youths Clash In Bayelsa / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Nickymezor(f): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Always these boys in Aguda.When will they patch up their differences?
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by RedPanthar: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother this topic made me remember my childhood days in Aguda. Rip Junior. I wish I know where Pretty is now.

Brother you sef sabi. Back in the days for Aguda, Na Barbing saloon. Upcoming actors and music And plenty hip hop hooray life style

Aguda centre of All American hip hop music

The hood loved Dr. Dre, Cool J, Naughty by Nature, KrissKross and the likes

Those days are far gone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by bobo65(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Passed through the area yst
They just damaged the fidelity bank atm stand.
I wonder what bank atm has to do with their fight.

Useless youths

2 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by eebraa(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Waste of orgasm and 9 months pregnancy
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Revelation2021(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
had it been the yorubas have sided and defended the igbos on the time of Fulani crisis in the east,

by now we all would have stood firm with them and fight off this war.

yorubas the more you know the igbos are not your problems the more it will be better for you.

the igbos only just want to make cool money and bring in much more developments in any community they find themselves.

as of now i still stand with the yorubas,
but as it is now i want all those Fulani's to vacate the Yoruba land.

kwara state people here me and hear me very clearly!

you all should go all out and throw away with force all those Fulani's that must have claimed some part of your lands,

i was so shocked when i heard that the Fulani's have even taken over and renamed some parts of kwara state for themselves.

let the sound of war be rang!
and let all the youths come out to defend their fathers land.

we the igbos are solidly and strongly behind you!

#we move

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Cholls(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Brother you sef sabi. Back in the days for Aguda, Na Barbing saloon. Upcoming actors and music Airth plenty hip hop hooray life style

Aguda centre of All American hip hop music

The hood loved Dr. Dre, Cool J, Naughty by Nature, and the likes

Those days are far gone
my brother damn! Good old days!
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by cbi24: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Sad
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by tinny123(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2021
2021 Wahala no dey finish
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by yamunla(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother this topic made me remember my childhood days in Aguda. Rip Junior. I wish I know where Pretty is now.

the guys that sang bolanle?
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Cholls(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
yamunla:

the guys that sang bolanle?
my brother yes!

1 Like

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Reelmii: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2021
I just called someone I know around Aguda market

She said the fight was on Saturday and yesterday

But everywhere is calm now today Monday
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by mosesbola(f): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..

Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by RedPanthar: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother damn! Good old days!

We rock Aguda o even as kids and young boys. All latest American trends in hip hop, music and style started first in Aguda

When mehn were boys cool
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Surulere boys
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by extol1(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
whose brother?
Becareful o, abeg be very careful cos all those idiots dey vex me right now
lol. why is everybody angry in Nigeria
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Cholls(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

We rock Aguda o even as kids and young boys. All latest American trends in hip hop, music and style started first in Aguda

When mehn were boys cool
my brother no lie. Bro if you can remember Odogbolu to Emmanuel na cruz for people wey they catch witches and thief.
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by RedPanthar: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother no lie. Bro if you can remember Odogbolu to Emmanuel na cruz for people wey they catch witches and thief.

We Don dey old o

Lol

Our elders dress sense then na lumber Jack shirts then Jeans sagging. Damn I was full of mischief as a kid
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by raphy(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2021
Every area has there own hard boil youths who do anything to survive
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Cholls(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

We Don dey old o

Lol

Our elders dress sense then na lumber Jack shirts then Jeans sagging. Damn I was full of mischief as a kid
my brother God bless the people who made my days In Aguda in my childhood days fun. From Obinna,Raheed,Collins, Chinwe to, The twins. Even though I don't know where you guys are now. I want to say thank you!!
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by RedPanthar: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother God bless the people who made my days In Aguda in my childhood days fun. From Obinna,Raheed,Collins, Chinwe to, The twins. Even though I don't know where you guys are now. I want to say thank you!!

From Aguda to Pako to Ijesha/Lawanson to Celebrate Ijesha. Nigerians try. Those days were tough
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Cholls(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

From Aguda to Pako to Ijesha/Lawanson to Celebrate Ijesha. Nigerians try. Those days were tough
my brother yes it was! But the love we shared in those days....where no one cared where you're from.
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by RedPanthar: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother yes it was! But the love we shared in those days....where no one cared where you're from.

That's the point. There used to be honour in the streets those days. If a brother has your back, e has it solidly. Not the betrayal that has pervaded our society that mehn don't know what honour means.

One funny thing I love our Aguda barbers back in the days is that a barber can put a single track like Mr. Wenda on repeat mode for 2 full days. Chai Aguda like hip hop music
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by hstar: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
God, hear and grant my secret prayers
Wanbi, wos

U are going no where!

Where in this together

The monsters u created

2 Likes

Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Cholls(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

That's the point. There used to be honour in the streets those days. If a brother has your back, e has it solidly. Not the betrayal that has pervaded our society that mehn don't know what honour means.
my brother don't make me cry o. Cuz this Nigeria I no like am o...compared to the one I lived in before in my days as a child in Aguda.
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by RedPanthar: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother don't make me cry o. Cuz this Nigeria I no like am o...compared to the one I lived in before in my days as a child in Aguda.

Na so. Those days be o. You had brothers, I mean friends o that stuck like say you jazz dem..Honour of the streets. The street brotherly code. The race to get to the top has replaced it with betrayals. Na betrayal and everybody on him own Don replace am now.
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Na so. Those days be o. You had brothers, I mean friends o that stuck like say you jazz dem..Honour of the streets. The street brotherly code. The race to get to the top has replaced it with betrayals. Na betrayal and everybody on him own Don replace am now.
my brother God heal this nation o. So, we can return to the glory days
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by RedPanthar: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother God heal this nation o. So, we can return to the glory days

Amen my brother. Peace out
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by BeigJawnson(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chukwutobi:
May be it’s Fulani herdsmen too? Right? We need to face the fact, the fight should be against the menance of which this news is one.

As long as a notorious person is not dead or publicly known to have stopped the evil act he engages in, every evil is pointed at him. We have bad eggs everywhere so we need to stop the evil act and not cause ethnic tensions.

look at you, fulanis hasnt come to urban areas to cause menace but rural areas. people who are fulani herdsmen victims can say more not you...
Re: Youths Clash In Aguda, Surulere; One Dead by jojo1415: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
That's my former area Aguda......I so one guy I know in that video,they call him biggy �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Sold Two Policemen’s Skulls For N1,000 / Slay Queen And Slay Mama Fight Over A Man In Ghana / Florida Man Jailed For 10 Years For Knowingly Infecting 3 Women With HIV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.