Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) (35784 Views)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Buys A New House In Lekki And A Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Karlifate: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2021
I like her Rolex shocked
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Karlifate: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
softset:
I still wonder what these Nigerians do to buy a brand new range rover.

What kind of work do you do to be able to afford paying 50 million in cash for an automobile.

Maybe there is something they are not telling others in Nigeria.

To all those saying she slept with men, what kind of puss...y will a man spend 50m on ... what could be in it, is it better than those Akata girls at the club that can make you lose your mind, despite what these Akatas do to men, no one goes out of his mind to buy a brand new range rover.

Something does not add up.

Don't let your analysis lead to your paralysis.

cheesy cheesy

Just chill, work, your time will come.

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Congrats oo.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by softset: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Look at this kid telling me to work and my time will come, what in the world are you smoking?

You think everyone here is looking for work ?

Young man you need to focus on getting a decent job or completing your education.

I no blame you, na internet anonymity cause am.

Karlifate:

Don't let your analysis lead to your paralysis.

cheesy cheesy

Just chill, work, your time will come.

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by naturefellow(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
grin God bless our hustle
sarcasm? smiley
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
If this is what you live for then you are of all men most miserable.

Real satisfaction is in Jesus Christ and the greats achievement one can make in this life is to have their name written in the book of life.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by MayorNL: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Amen.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by DAVE5(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
softset:

What kind of work do you do to be able to afford paying 50 million in cash for an automobile.

To all those saying she slept with men, what kind of puss...y will a man spend 50m on ... what could be in it, is it better than those Akata girls at the club that can make you lose your mind, despite what these Akatas do to men, no one goes out of his mind to buy a brand new range rover.

Bros hustle hard and smart, pray hard and smart, work hard and smart, people are making legit serious money

I know guys that make well over 50million on legit hustle monthly, they still simple like you and I, they don’t write it on anyone’s face

We move, we work

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Shormiey(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
grin God bless our hustle
Which hustle?....this is called Clitocurrency in the cockexchange market, if you know what I mean....
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
LarrySun:
I NEED A JOB

Good morning, everyone.

It takes me a lot of courage to type this. I need your help. I am not asking for money. I need a job. Some people know me here on Nairaland as a writer, but so far writing has only been fetching me money for data. It's hard for me to make ends meet.

I am tired of sitting at home while people go out to their various jobs. I'm actually feeling useless now. I don't want to be useless.

If you have any opening for me, I will be most grateful to you. I am still struggling for my first degree in NOUN. I don't mind any job as long as it's not illegal. I live in Lagos (Ikorodu precisely). My email is larrysundynasty@gmail.com. And my number is 09061754872.

I apologise to the mods and the OP for putting this here. I'm just frustrated.

This must have taken a lot of courage from you to admit this publicly. Your stories are so good.

May God open the way for you to get a job. Don't fall into depression over this. Sometimes, some doors open fast, others are slow. Stay strong.

I don't have any opening for you, but I have prayers for you.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
softset:

Your write up is funny.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by zakkxx: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
hahahhahahaaha olosho industry for naija na multi billion industry. na y bobrisky run live us.
Bornsinner7:
this Clitocurrency is really going up in the cockexchange market.. the lockdown was a blessing to some..

May God open doors for us all
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Nicheey(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
InfernoNig:
We go get money this year.
Amen
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by LarrySun(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This must have taken a lot of courage from you to admit this publicly. Your stories are so good.

May God open the way for you to get a job. Don't fall into depression over this. Sometimes, some doors open fast, others are slow. Stay strong.

I don't have any opening for you, but I have prayers for you.
Thank you, bro.

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by 400billionman: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
softset:

I know one pastor who buys this grade of cars every year.

Nah grace bro.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Mikeiron78(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
People like these confirm how backward Nigeria is, who gives a sh** what vehicle you buy except for some idiots? Owner's corner is just a ridiculous thing in Nigeria, if you sit in a taxi or Huber, does that still make you the owner,lol

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by braunny(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Damn!
What a beautiful ride for a hard working lady
Someone that works hard need to get good reward
That's what I plan on doing for myself if my hard work go well for me
I will work hard and reward myself with something loud.
Congratulations to her.

Somebody bought car instead of you to congratulate her you're saying one big god bought it for her,maybe you too should find one small devil to buy it for you abi suffer no dey tire you?

Congratulations pretty lady
I don't know how you got it and it's not my business, all I know is you're an hardworking lady with a business and that's enough to buy you anything you need or wa

One of my plan this year is to collect this mat from this little dude below.
Money don come niyen grin
bros i know where the dude (egbere) stays oh but ll point it to u at a distance for just 5k

1 Like

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by RedChiefPriest: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
braunny:
bros i know where the dude (egbere) stays oh but ll point it to u at a distance for just 5k

I will give you 2500 senior bros
#500 when you show me
Then 2k when I collet the mat from the dude
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by femzy190: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Congrats. Keep pushing, we shall all get there.. There is a plot of land at Abundance estate along redemption camp(Mowe Phase 2) for sale. Call or chat up 08163319748 if interested. thanks
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by braunny(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
RedChiefPriest:

I will give you 2500 senior bros
#500 when you show me
Then 2k when I collet the mat from the dude
hahahahahaahahhahaha no deal.... u no ready bros....shows u dont know what u wanna do or u know n wanna.scam me....immediately u collect the mat na jaaapa for everyone....
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by RedChiefPriest: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
braunny:
hahahahahaahahhahaha no deal.... u no ready bros....shows u dont know what u wanna do or u know n wanna.scam me....immediately u collect the mat na jaaapa for everyone....

grin grin grin
Bros if I collect the mat
Millions go come nau
I go increase am from 5k to 5m
No shake bros I dey with you grin
I no fit scam you
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
softset:

If an oil worker in Nigeria can will some of his property or make his next of kin to a Nigerian side chick then it is no news.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oizatobad:
NIGERIAN LIFE STYLE_ ___NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING BUT THE MONEY YOU HAVE IS WHAT MATTER TO NIGERIAN
My guy I Taya oh, when someone listens to news of sane countries you will hear how they made it, the journey so far but in Nigeria, every money na money.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
400billionman:

I know one pastor who buys this grade of cars every year.

Nah grace bro.
Pastor case is different
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by princejenks(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't get why vehicles these days come with a white bonnet different from the color of the chasis
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Ghozky(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Go girl

"Dem go talk say money no dey Lagos"
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by AMvanquish: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
softset:
Reminds me of an older family friend( visiting from Nigeria) I accompanied to a strip club about 14 yrs ago, this guy was spending $100 dollar bills for just lap dance, he spend over $3000 on dance alone with an additional $2k for "happy ending"

I guess big gods don't think before spending

My guy like that serving in 2010 in Abuja was renting a Bq in one young woman's compound then. The woman was living in a 3 bedroom bungalow with maiguard and househelp. The bq was 2 bedroom, the househelp had one room & my guy was in the other room.
Can you believe it was one Big Bank MD that rented the house for the lady and was paying the maiguard & househelp salary. During that period, the MD bought an Infinity FX 35 for the Side chic.
Forget man. Punna no dey allow some of these big men get sense.
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:39am On Jan 26, 2021
[I swear down...I don't why it's like I'm dulling self...good good girl...naso so suffering..uote author=AMvanquish post=98424675]

You'd be shocked what great men really do for that thing.[/quote]
Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Karlifate: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Boy, you make me laugh!
softset:
Look at this kid telling me to work and my time will come, what in the world are you smoking?

You think everyone here is looking for work ?

Young man you need to focus on getting a decent job or completing your education.

I no blame you, na internet anonymity cause am.

Re: Abbyke Domina Buys A Range Rover (Pix) by Karlifate: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2021
DAVE5:

Bros hustle hard and smart, pray hard and smart, work hard and smart, people are making legit serious money

I know guys that make well over 50million on legit hustle monthly, they still simple like you and I, they don’t write it on anyone’s face

We move, we work

Just let him keep constituting nuisance on NL, under the guise of making a point, while ballers keep balling in reality. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / BamBam's Look To BBNaija 2018 Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.