Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan (16429 Views)

Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m / Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus / Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by ogbiwa: 7:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Arsenal have reached an agreement to sign Martin Odegaard on loan from Real Madrid, Sportsmail understands.

The 22-year-old is expected to join imminently until the end of season and is believed to be set to undergo his medical on Monday.

It has been claimed Odegaard is due to touch down in London on Sunday – and will not be required to undergo quarantine before linking up with his new team-mates.

Sportsmail reported over the weekend that Arsenal were hopeful of wrapping up negotiations after holding further talks with the LaLiga champions on Saturday.

Odegaard was also keen to speak to boss Mikel Arteta to understand his expected role in the team with the midfielder desiring regular first-team football.

It is understood that Real Madrid wanted their prodigy to join Arsenal ahead of Real Sociedad despite Odegaard initially wanting to move to San Sebastian.

Arsenal will pay a £2.5million loan fee and will also pay Odegaard's salary.

Martin Odegaard has always had a strained relationship with Zinedine Zidane and never been given a chance... now Arsenal could have one of Europe's best young players if he recapture the form he showed on his last loan at Real Sociedad

Odegaard becomes the second player from the Bernabeu to join Arsenal after Dani Ceballos extended his loan spell in the summer.

His arrival means another foreign signing at the north London outfit will have to leave, however, with under-fire goalkeeper Alex Runarsson in the firing line.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9181687/Arsenal-reach-agreement-sign-Martin-Odegaard-loan-Real-Madrid.html

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Marvieduke(f): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
I just hope he perform well because EPL is a tough league where defenders has no joy for strikers legs.

27 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by LoydJ(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Mehnn klopp should scout for a good center back(cb) this transfer window,we really need defender's

Am tired of United fans trolling Liverpool.

13 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by maxiuc(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by ouzo1(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Arsenal own na to dey sign bench players, Hoping dem go come turn dey next best thing...In MC Lively's voice it's Agidi that will kill that club

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Clitoral Rosary
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by alongef: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Loan or no loan, him go dey collect salary...
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Triangles1(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Arsenal on it again, another lacasera.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Esanboy111(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
The league is ours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by BigDawsNet: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2021
wink Dani ceballos may likely return to Madrid
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by JosephXavier: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2021
That is a very good deal for Arsenal but make him no turn out like Pepe and Willain

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by nairaman66(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Esanboy111:
The league is ours

Nigerian community league? Abi which one? sad

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2021
Esanboy111:
The league is ours

In ur dreams
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by TypicallyBrunt(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
A loan agreement with no option or obligation to buy clause.
Useless deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Frankyboy1(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Good news, riddance to pepe and agent willian
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by BigDawsNet: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Logon360:
Arsenal fans to Zidane:

Is it possible to help us add Modric? Only Modric

I will dash you origi grin

Just give me Saka

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by canalily(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Yet they won't still win any trophy this season
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Another Denis Suarez
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by MrOjay1(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Good deal for both parties.

Arsenal add the required depth needed to bolster their attacking midfield options while Odegaard gets the required playing time he needs.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2021
Useless and unproductive loans

To buy better player dey hard Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
They should have just sign Asisat Oshoala jejely,
Cos she will comfortably benched more than half of the pregnant men in that team.

No Cap! cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
canalily:
Yet they won't still win any trophy this season

We will win the Europa League final

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by osamz007: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
LoydJ:
Mehnn klopp should scout for a good center back(cb) this transfer window,we really need defender's

Am tired of United fans trolling Liverpool.

THIAGO"MAN ON YOU" ALCANTARA

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by mosesbola(f): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by xynerise: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Another flop coming in grin
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Abigirlsuen: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Arsenal own na to dey sign bench players, Hoping dem go come turn dey next best thing...In MC Lively's voice it's Agidi that will kill that club
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by theenchanter: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2021
Ceballos still dey there, nothing nothing.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by canalily(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

We will win the Europa League final
imagine, who wan leave europa for you people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo: Messi Rivalry Changed Football History But Is Gone / Victor Osimhen Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Cote D'ivoire Govt Declares Holiday For Students, Urge Support Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.