Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan (16439 Views)

Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m / Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus / Man Utd Reach Agreement With Rangnick To Become Interim Manager - The Athletic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Alright that's good news
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Bigredmachine: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2021
LoydJ:
Mehnn klopp should scout for a good center back(cb) this transfer window,we really need defender's

Am tired of United fans trolling Liverpool.
where is vigina dirk?
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by 8stargeneral: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2021
lampared has been fired by Chelsea...sorry supper frank
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by 8stargeneral: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
lampared has been fired by Chelsea...sorry supper frank.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by muykem: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arsenal always looking for cheap players.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Aabheaven(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hint:- A lady can cry, weep, kneel, beg and she will still be lying. Don't be deceived
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Omezif(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Odegaard will perform well if he eventually succeeded to make it in arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by chaloskyx: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
LAMPARD HAS BEEN SACKED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOES THIS NOT DESERVE TO BE ON FP
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by storm001(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
LoydJ:
Mehnn klopp should scout for a good center back(cb) this transfer window,we really need defender's

Am tired of United fans trolling Liverpool.

Sorry bruh. It happens once in a while grin grin
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by statutory: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Reference(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Triangles1:
Arsenal on it again, another lacasera.

....with 'Pepe' chicken...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by tamunobello: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Reference(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
8stargeneral:
lampared has been fired by Chelsea...sorry supper frank.

.....yeah oya sing along..

'Fada Abraham has many sons, many sons has faaada Abraham, Frankie's one of them and so is Tomas Tuchel....so let us praise Roman...left turn, right turn, face up, about turn, sit down...

Oya, once again...

'Fada Abraham has many sons..many sons has faaada Abraham I am on one of them as Chelsea coach.... by 2025....
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by TrueChristians: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
canalily:
imagine, who wan leave europa for you people

Just pray we don't meet?
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by viqSmallz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Zidane wan kill my darling team. Giving out all potential stars. Vini, Odegaard, Jovic, Mariano, Militao.
What is happening
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by TANID(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosesbola:
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..
Haaaaaah! you should have try to meet him face to face for that kind of transaction nah
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by DANDeGENERAL(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I will dash you origi grin

Just give me Saka

Abeg no near my SAKA o

You get £300million
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by chiiraq802(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
nairaman66:

Nigerian community league? Abi which one? sad

Nah!!!

Federation League of Nigeria is theirs....

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by BigDawsNet: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
DANDeGENERAL:

Abeg no near my SAKA o

You get £300million

Seriously?

Keep your Saka

With £150m I will buy mbappe undecided
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by Rolexjerry(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
ouzo1:
Arsenal own na to dey sign bench players, Hoping dem go come turn dey next best thing...In MC Lively's voice it's Agidi that will kill that club
You don't know Martin Odegaard. Calm down
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan by maestro299: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
mosesbola:
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

Anyone that knows him in person or have a reliable way of tracking this guy should contact me on 08122433431 I am ready to compensate you well..
Lol. Na one chat you don enter so oooo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Qatar 2022: Alcohol banned around stadiums / LASU Wins African Students’ Union Football Championship / Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.