Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

I’m Fulani But Open Grazing In 2021 Unacceptable,cows Should Be Ranched On Acqui - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Fulani But Open Grazing In 2021 Unacceptable,cows Should Be Ranched On Acqui (282 Views)

Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’m Fulani But Open Grazing In 2021 Unacceptable,cows Should Be Ranched On Acqui by Beadysworld: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Adamu Garba, a former presidential aspirant has reacted to the ongoing rift between Sunday Igboho, his supporters and the Fulani residing in Igbangan, Oyo State.

Reacting, Garba in a tweet via his Twitter account on Monday, said even though am a Fulani man, i am totally against the idea of allowing cows to roam around or the streets in 2021.

The Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho, made real his threat to expel the Fulani from Igangan in Oyo State.

Igboho disclosed that he acted on the request of the traditional ruler’s

Adamu Garba further revealed that by law, land can only be used through rent or purchase, adding that government should step forward and resolve the dispute.

“I’m a Fulani man, but it actually doesn’t make sense for cows to be roaming the streets or bushes in 2021. Cows should be ranched on land acquired or rented by the ranchers. Also, by law land can only be used through rent or purchase.

“I believe, to reconcile the raging herder’s crisis is to open proper communication where each knows the laws of the land.

All lands in Nigeria, including forests, belongs to some entity, FG, SGs, LGs, Company’s or individuals. Thus no land can be used without proper authorization.

“The problem of the Fulani herders is a betrayal from the city Fulanis, who decided, after moving to cities, acquiring wealth & power, but failed to carry the village brothers along, leaving them in a desperate situation.

“I would advise that the rich Fulanis should come together and acquire ranching lands while government step forward and dissolve this dispute.

“No state power can give land to anyone where the land i....... please read more here..https://beadysworld.tv/im-fulani-but-open-grazing-in-2021-unacceptablecows-should-be-ranched-on-acquired-or-rented-land-adamu-garba/

Re: I’m Fulani But Open Grazing In 2021 Unacceptable,cows Should Be Ranched On Acqui by Nackzy: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2021
First fulani with Sense
Re: I’m Fulani But Open Grazing In 2021 Unacceptable,cows Should Be Ranched On Acqui by Mynd44: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021

(1)

UPDATE: Pics, Video Of Siblings Arrested For The Death Of Make Up Artist / List Of Persons Kidnapped From NSTA Bus In Niger / Seven Ways Not To Fall Victim To Bus Stop Pickpockets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.