Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble (29623 Views)

Anglican Bishops Urge FG To Dialogue With, Not Criminalising Nnamdi Kanu / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by HigherEd: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2021
This woman again
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by bigcasava1(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2021
This woman is not igbo oo! She's from kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Jungleluv5: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2021
May you no know peace in your life again for the statement coming from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Beno3: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Kai, this Idiot don come again oo angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Fulani Herdmen matter don suffer for FrontPage...
can this be tackled amicable. cus everyone is just tired of this herdsmen and action haven't been taken yet cus if the federal government

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by pickatyouu: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Who listens to this female drunkard

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
The she-cow called lauretta seems not to understand that she is not gonna remain in that dungeon called aso Villa. She should dare me by coming to the village then she will know the difference between bubu and buhari. Olosho were jati jati

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by onlyonechid84(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Lajet:
Lauretta Onochie is always talking rubbish. Yoruba must learn to live with their masters Fulani in peace. Fulani herdsmen are very peaceful while IPOB is a terrorist group
wetin menopause dey cause

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by fiercehillz(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Axx licker

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by SatanBoss: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2021
all this distraction is just distracting you idiots so they can loot covid funds. nigerias can never have sense
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by dangermouse(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2021
A weeping child who continually points at a particular spot while crying, its either the father is there or the mother is there also.- Igbo adage. Its not only Fulani's in Nigeria so why do all victims and eye witnesses keep pointing in there direction a midst all these crimes being committed? There is no smoke without fire!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Chimaokigwe: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2021
bigcasava1:
This woman is not igbo oo! She's from kogi state.

Delta, not Kogi.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by tempest01(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

There's no difference between Marauding Terrorist herders (bororos) and Ipob Terrorists.
They're both violent Terrorist group
Sense is now available in every market...you should try as much as possible to get some for yourself before it'd be scarce again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by tempest01(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2021
But the murder and kidnapping of your people is not fishing for trouble. Sold-out hag.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by amliftedhigher: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2021
God give me power to kill by mouth I will dam the consequences.
How can this idiots be spewing rubbish all the time?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by chinose(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Madam Lourreta you should be very ashamed of your self and others like you from SS,SE,SW, you guys are the only people justifying this injustices going on. The Hausas are crying every day about they are been annihilated by the fulanis, El Rufia is doing just same in Kaduna. Have any of you openly crirized the killing of people in their farms by these bandits that call themselves herdsmen? Delta state have lost monarchs to this men, people are paying ransom to these men.
How many of you have countered the rantings of Arewa, and mieyti allah.
How many of these Fulani herdsmen have been arrested by the so called innocent Fulanis to exonerate them from the evil killers.
Don't worry you will fall in to their hands and lets see what your reaction will be.
Fishing for trouble how? you and your army will come and kill more wearing Uniform abi, don't worry when the d day shall come, it will take frustrated villagers without arm th will rise and fight, disarm your arm with arms, swords, arrows. Pray it does not happen so soon.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Deborah98(f): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Fishing for trouble that will consume all of you. There's nothing left at the right side of her brain and there's nothing right at the Left side of her brain too so obviously she's mentally ill.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Nackzy:
I Spit on my Woman(Mummy)
why Bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by AlhajiImam: 9:30am On Jan 25, 2021
This is the stand of patriotism and men of good will. Yorubas are just looking for trouble
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by wellsaid(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Bloodshed is k

Guys if you need I.T video tutorials Data science Web Development and Mobile Development, Programming, Ethical Hacking, etc just check my profile and my other threads. I give as much as you want.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Petacephas: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Stupid goat. Why wount you support evil when you are evil. Useless woman. Where is she from ? If she is for on south then she is an outcast already.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by delishpot: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Me, I am just watching this drama
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by TheDestroyer: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2021
This stupid nyamuri woman always talking crap to defend her fulani masters. grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by wisko: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2021
I get embittered when men and women who have made themselves servants to slave masters are hell belt on selling their relations and kinsmen into slavery because of the rewards they get. This is an eternal slave. Southerners take note of this kind of people amongst you. They will be ready to do anything to keep themselves relevant.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by ThatFairGuy1: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Sense is now available in every market...you should try as much as possible to get some for yourself before it'd be scarce again
So in your home you buy sense? Senseless cownu worshipers
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Minjim: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2021
This woman is a fool.

So Akeredolu and Adamu Garba don't like Buhari again because they spoke the glaring truth?

Why are these enemy of the state playing politics with something that's obviously killing people?
Even Miyetti Allah identified that some Fulani miscreant are the cause of most of the recent kidnapping in Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/insecurity-miyetti-allah-president-faults-regional-leaders-for-neglecting-fulani-youths/amp/https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/insecurity-miyetti-allah-president-faults-regional-leaders-for-neglecting-fulani-youths/amp/
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Cantonese: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
And the opportunity provided by the ballot box will not be wasted in 2023!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Am ashamed I come from same state as this woman walai. Madam we no hate fulani or any tribe at all. We we are also not saying all fulanis are killer herdsmen. We are saying that some of them herdsmen are killing people from host community and we don't want it to continue, since our security agencies don't want to stop d killings, some are also aiding the killings, hence this steps hence we value every one life,
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Oizee(f): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
this woman craze no be here.....
meanwhile, I was looking forward to seeing mannabbqgrils comment, but even him no sey dis woman no dey alright
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
A very good thunder will fire this veteran olosho soon.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by gurunlocker: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Saw this on twitter few minutes ago...

If people in government talks like this, how won't these Fulani people thinks they own Nigeria?

Instead of them to condemn the thing happening in which they know the guys causing trouble are those Fulani terrorists, they are here defending them.

Saw a video now where these guys kidnapped all the people in a bus travelling via Benin-Ore road.

We can't continue like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) / Panicky PDP Leaders Meet Jonathan / Why Nigerians Should Resist The Proposed Christian "Ecclesiastical" Court Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.