Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble (29661 Views)

Anglican Bishops Urge FG To Dialogue With, Not Criminalising Nnamdi Kanu / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Chinekeme - Beautiful Igbo Sisters With Big Booty Go Put Man For Trouble. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by nedekid: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Drunk bastard

Dubai olosho
This woman wor wor sha shocked
You sure she no be man? grin

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Calistus26: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2021
That's the problem of this country you can easily name others bad names but when needs to name the real people you chicken away
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by bigfish3k: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2021
IamFINESSE:

Drunk bastard

Dubai olosho
Remove that 'Dubai olosho'
The drunkard tag is OK

If it's you can you pay money to sleep with such an ugly person?

Tueh
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Comedian2019: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Palm wine drunk
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by OfoIgbo: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, very funny.

Abeq don't talk of southern unity at all.
Since 1959 we've been on look out to you for your southern unity but you guys refused, instead you went to ass lick Fulani's.

You're now doing the blame game.
Shagari is not Know coupist? Is alright

So atiku is different from buhari? grin
Its alright.

grin
By the way, no be the same slave also decamp to APC?

At least the slave never did any of the two below.

The funny thing is that in the pictures you keep attaching, all the people in that picture (with the exception of Buhari's ministers) voted against Buhari.
Even Umahi has never voted for Buhari.

The slaves voted in Buhari who is indirectly supporting those that are raping your mothers and daughters. That is the point I wish to make.
The people who presently occupy your farms and are intimidating sons and daughters of the soil, have Buhari as their major supporter, defender and grand patron.
You all voted for this monster in 2015 and 2019.
Yaradua who was a Fulani, was never as nepotistic as Buhari, and during his presidency, Fulani terrorists were not very prominent, as they are now, that Buhari, whom you all voted in, is the president.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by frog12: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2021
this woman is something else. she is not even saying police should investigate
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by IamFINESSE: 10:33am On Jan 25, 2021
StacyO:

Which kind makeup be that? embarassed

In omawunmi voice

If you ask me, na who I go ask undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2021
IamFINESSE:

In omawunmi voice
If you ask me, na who I go ask undecided
She looks quite ugly anyway.
I'm not surprised why she thinks so much like she do.

I wonder if she have children. The family would be a wonder to behold.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by IamFINESSE: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2021
StacyO:

She looks quite ugly anyway.

I'm not surprised why she thinks so much like she do.

I wonder if she have children. The family would be a wonder to behold.

Not at all, which man want marry this one wey don use abortion finish her womb undecided

She is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by DAVE5(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

There's no difference between Marauding Terrorist herders (bororos) and Ipob Terrorists.
They're both violent Terrorist group

I dey try remember if I don hear for news say ipob people or whatever y’all call them entered houses killed, raped, kidnapped, burnt houses down

Well, every keyboard warrior to his keyboard
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nasige(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2021
The heart of this woman looks exactly like her face. Her heart is so ugly and at the same time wicked.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Badonasty(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2021
e no go better for you and the Fulani people
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2021
This woman is not married!

Thats exactly why she is like this.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by FILEBE(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2021
backnbeta:
Is this dirty ass licking, shameless drunkard a mother? Can't her children and kinsmen call her to order? How does she sleep at night with the situation around her?

BTW, history has shown that every Fulani is an hybernating criminal. We were so docile, we took all their shit calmly but not anymore. If all Okada riders boycott their bikes and we stop employing them as our gatekeepers, they will read the handwriting on the wall and retrace their roots sharp sharp undecided

Fulanis and hauas are different.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by KingAlayinde(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Esseite:

https://punchng.com/criminalising-fulani-herdsmen-is-fishing-for-trouble-buharis-aide-onochie/?amp=1

This one and helinues deserve to be a couple cos there brains not that functioning......
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by johnmartus(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2021
To you this statement iss sarcasm. But in a real sense what you said is absolabsolutely true fulani still better than you guys igbo.
Lajet:
Lauretta Onochie is always talking rubbish. Yoruba must learn to live with their masters Fulani in peace. Fulani herdsmen are very peaceful while IPOB is a terrorist group
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Topmaike007(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2021
justosee:

Nigeria is just over 60 years old
that's to tell you that Nigeria is a failed nation
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
that's to tell you that Nigeria is a failed nation
that is also to tell you that Fulanis are indigenous people of Nigeria.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Topmaike007(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2021
justosee:

that is also to tell you that Fulanis are indigenous people of Nigeria.
which kind person I see this morning?

Guy abeg leave me
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by ramatintin(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Thank God this woman is from the Ibo speaking part of delta state if not I for done lay curse on this stupid clown.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
which kind person I see this morning?

Guy abeg leave me
there is nothing you can do about it. Fulanis were here when Nigeria came into existence.

We will soon have indigenous Fulanis in Yoruba land if you guys are not careful. That is why it is bad to avoid selling your ancestral land to total strangers.
if you must sell, scatter them around the community instead of accommodating them in one place.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by CodeTemplar: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Her conscience has been auctioned off. Buhari won the auction. So sad.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Ideadoctor(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Lajet:
Lauretta Onochie is always talking rubbish. Yoruba must learn to live with their masters Fulani in peace. Fulani herdsmen are very peaceful while IPOB is a terrorist group
you are not okay,you called Yoruba's slaves, now tell me,in what criteria are they slaves? any one who has the audacity to call a whole tribe slaves is far from sense, whoever you are may you become what you wish for the Yoruba tribe,people like you are the reason why Nigeria had been like these, moreover, Yorubas are not playing slaves here, they had stood up and spanked their aggressors, giving them sleepless night and churning stomachs, if you have sense leave Yoruba matter and go protect your mothers and sisters before the vagin@ becomes plaything for herdsmen.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Sorsilo4life(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2021
The p4roblem of the south is that. they can never agree one anything. now with this yoruba/fulani issue on ground, u will see all fulanis home and abroad supporting themselves. the fulanis that do not support will simply remain quiet. however when e reach yoruba own, thats when u will see some condemning the action of the yoruba nation. some go support, some go oppose. when this matter happen u don hear any fulani leader or youth or even fulani nairalander when support the yorubas? NO. make una get sense o. if u nor want support, just quiet. dont oppose
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by steeltrust: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2021
When obj was president we didn't hear all this intimidation from the Yoruba
Yardaua came, little was heard or seen by the heardmen
Then gej which was ijaw and me you we don't even know if ijaw is in Nigeria
And now buhari
You should be thinking what am thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by Meteng: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
This woman is taking her own sycophancy and zone B'sm to another level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by odudueffiom(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2021
it's a pity we might never see this bitch or her children in the street, so we should her what the Fulanis have done !!!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by berryPee(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Abeg na who born this thing??

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by harmony75: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2021
her brain is mixed porridge.. buhari have brainwashed this one � so sorry for her children SMH
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble by casppyjay: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Esseite:

https://punchng.com/criminalising-fulani-herdsmen-is-fishing-for-trouble-buharis-aide-onochie/?amp=1
bitchhhhhhh 2021
I had a slight headache, then you ragtag who’re , just turned it into a migraine. Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2,000 Hired To Protest Against Service Chiefs On Monday — Presidency / Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Osinbajo Hosts Reps APC Caucus (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.