Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,119 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army (9129 Views)

Nigeria'll Not Know Peace Until An Igbo Becomes President - Nwobodo / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Tranquillity360: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
But we never hear them demanding for Corpses of their members killed by northern boko haram.

Incompetent soldiers.

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by otosa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
What is really happening in this country self?
The version of Unity we are using has expired and the gadget other regions are using can not accept the latest version. Now those that have latest gadget are ready to go on their separate way...

5 Likes

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
gradually this country is turning to something else..I pray we don't end up like former Yugoslavia!

1 Like

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by SlayerForever: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mad ooo.
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by SlayerForever: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Conrod:
Slobadan milosovich will be watching nigeria with amazement.
Slobodan of Yugoslavia baa? Lwkmd. You funny o.
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Kapilta(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
tyup:
It has gotten to that Point where everyone has got to defend his/her self with everything they've got
S*** is going down. The useless Africa USSR is finally going down. grin I just want more chaos everywhere. It's time to burn this s*** down.

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Kapilta(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
gradually this country is turning to something else..I pray we don't end up like former Yugoslavia!
You pray wetin? You wan make i swear for you, ba? Useless Africa USSR is going down.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by VirginFinder: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Where are the south yeastern governors
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by MadamExcellency: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
nzeobi:
What else will the bandit above me say.

The Nigerian soldiers are only looking for trouble and the supreme Court governor won't do anything because he is showing his loyalty to those that gave him power.

Soldiers please go to your barracks we do not have any security challenges in the south east when we need you, we will inform you.

How can regiment be sent into the Bush to fight when there's no complaints of security challenges?

There isn't any fight between ESN and Herdsmen yet and the Army are trying to clear the Bush for herdsmen

7 Likes

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by HelpYourself(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Conrod:
Slobadan milosovich will be watching nigeria with amazement.

Wow you remember this old world dictator

grin

1 Like

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by just4fun(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
MadamExcellency:

How can regiment be sent into the Bush to fight when there's no complaints of security challenges?

There isn't any fight between ESN and Herdsmen yet and the Army are trying to clear the Bush for herdsmen

I wonder oooo abi did orlu complain to soldiers that ESN are disturbing them ??

Why cant d soldiers maintain their peace and allow sleeping Dogs lie.....

1 Like

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Sctests: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Biafrans are ready for fulani bastards of the nigeria army. You've killed so many of their youths, they've gone back to cook themselves with Amadioha-made Odeeshi, now they are back for you.

Dem dey their own, you carry your wahala come. Anything you see, you take.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by BastardWike: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's obvious that Fulanis and other Northern leaders that ruined the North are not happy that their beloved region is now in tattters and being destroyed while South is peaceful. That is why they're doing everything they can to ensure that Southern Nigeria burns too. But it will backfire on them, the Nigeria they pocketed is gradually slipping out of their hands and breaking up.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Charmingrascal(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kudos to ESN

Let them make any attempt to arrest Igboho and see the power of traditional African 'juju'

Na only small pikin go say jazz no dey
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Charmingrascal(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
BastardWike:
It's obvious that Fulanis and other Northern leaders that ruined the North are not happy that their beloved region is now in tattters and being destroyed while South is peaceful. That is why they're doing everything they can to ensure that Southern Nigeria burns too. But it will backfire on them, the Nigeria they pocketed is gradually slipping out of their hands and breaking up.

This is what I have been saying, many of those core northern Muslims are happy with the rise of insecurity in the South.
They want the terrorism they created in the north to spread to the South and North Central.

Southern Nigeria must come together to end this Fulani menace, Fulani are killing people from Delta to Enugu to Akure to Benue to Oyo to Akwa Ibom to River and Bayelsa.

Southerners wake up defend your territory.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by PAWG(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
I hope later we won’t start hearing genocide this and that
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by okpukpu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigerian army are cowards. You went to the bush and you were beating... you entered market and start shooting and threathning market women.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by leomarz007: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
AND THEY CALL THIS DEMOCRACY. ARMY THAT SHOULD BE IN SAMBISA AND BORDERLINE REGIONS ARE SHOWING THEIR WEAK PROWESS ON BLOODY CIVILIANS(AS THEY WOULD CALL IT). GREAT PEOPLE. GREAT NATION. IT'S OKAY. FINGERS CROSSED.
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Bonavi: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
running away from men in the Bush and invading innocent orlu people, thats how the useless Nigerian army have always operated.
Useless cowards

1 Like

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by kettykin: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yujin:
While fulani terrorists were attacking SE, the useless army didn't do anything. It is now that Igbo youths came out to defend their ancestral land that the useless army are coming to make noise. We will defend our land against any attack from anywhere and by anyone.
This is my biggest fears, they will push these boys to a situation where they will become invisible and deal ruthlessly with soldiers and police and nothing will stop them because they will use guerilla tactics to their advantage.
The military has to deescalate so that peace will reign
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by ImperialYoruba: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Army does not want to enter bush face ESN because power is balanced. So they turn their fury on those less powerful to them. This is criminality.

Here is my advise to Igbos abroad, find a way to buy high calibre gun and arm your relatives back home. Balance their power.

5 Likes

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Kalapizim(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
okay i hope una story go change when the army decides to deploy GPMGs and 12.7 ammo.
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Kwili: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
a child who says his mother will not sleep, will also not sleep.
not all who go to war, lives to tell its story.
may God bless and protect the ESN against the marauding Fulani terrorists in military uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by GamalNasser: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fulanis killed 9 soldiers in Nassarawa some days ago and Nigerian Army quiet

1 Like

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by thelinguist: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
kettykin:

This is my biggest fears, they will push these boys to a situation where they will become invisible and deal ruthlessly with soldiers and police and nothing will stop them because they will use guerilla tactics to their advantage.
The military has to deescalate so that peace will reign
and innocent lives will be lost.... Everyone will lose, unless wveeyone evacuates from orlu... Women and children will be hit in the gun fire
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Xdesign79: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good development
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by Dedetwo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ddokie:
Nigeria is a failed country.

It is wisdom to allow it divide in peace, alternatively, we divide in pieces. But divide we will. I dont see anything stopping it.

I have sang this as a song. The goofy talk of restructure is a piece of joke. Unconditional disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria is the unbeatable answer.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by DoubleEngine007: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adukpe19:
. Fake! That information is not from NA!
Were there causalities on the NA side,true or false? Did they run ,after those Igbo guys chase them or not? If na SS now,them go dey come dey show themselves . Na to dey barb boys hair with blunt scissor. For the cowards to fight now,they can't . Bokoharam Nigeria Soldiers. They should even kill them more,cux to me they are all useless as used tissue paper..
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by engrchykae(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Let the uniform men bear in mind that men dey town.
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by VictorUSA(m): 2:40am On Jan 26, 2021
istina:
The bush men are probably Sunday Igboho kinsmen.
Their odeeshi is working like mad that even soldiers fear them.
Naija my contree
sharrap if u dont knw what to say...what connect igboho and esn?
Re: Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army by VictorUSA(m): 2:43am On Jan 26, 2021
nzeobi:
What else will the bandit above me say.

The Nigerian soldiers are only looking for trouble and the supreme Court governor won't do anything because he is showing his loyalty to those that gave him power.

Soldiers please go to your barracks we do not have any security challenges in the south east when we need you, we will inform you.
I love this comment like i should love mz galfren

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: In PDP, We Don't Make Promises And Start Giving Excuses Like APC - Wike / Police Chief Behind S/west Robberies Arrested / More Graphic Pics Of The Man That Was Crushed 2 Death In Portharcourt By A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.