Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm (2569 Views)

Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by dondouble07: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2021
The audacity!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2021
where in southwest did it happen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by delishpot: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Tooh. At this rate...... One naigeria is a falacy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by forgiveness: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2021
"Emura emura emura oooooooo....."

Farmer: "Ema pa gbogbo Yoruba no?"

Herdsmen; "Patapata....e lo ra Ibon nla nla...Fulani n bo" shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by solmusdesigns: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
We have officially conquered Yorubaland

Says an Ibo peasant disguising as his Fulani master

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by ShackWes(f): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2021
o boy!!..

what's all these rubbish? can we see Tinubu taking a private jet to Aso Villa now to be the real Odua leader he claims to be and settle this matter ? hell no, but wait for election time u go see the barstard..

God punish all Yoruba sabotages that parade themselves as leaders but nothing but slaves to these killers, anybody that quotes me to tell me I'm ipob or wailer will die young and will never prosper, let it be so for me too if I'm not Yoruba

a concerned omoluwabi's thought

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by Codepain: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stson, your brothers has done it again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by solmusdesigns: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2021
ShackWes:
o boy!!..

what's all these rubbish? can we see Tinubu taking a private jet to Aso Villa now to be the real Odua leader he claims to be and settle this matter ? hell no, but wait for election time u go see the barstard..

God punish all Yoruba sabotages that parade themselves as leaders but nothing but slaves to these killers, anybody that quotes me to tell me I'm ipob or wailer will die young and will never prosper, let it be so for me too if I'm not Yoruba

a concerned omoluwabi's thought

Tinubu never at any point claim to be an Odua leader, he is an APC chieftain

Why not tell Foolish Ibo leaders like Umahi, Okorocha, Orji Kalu , Ekweremadu to speak up?!

You can't because you know they are voiceless pigs and you have to depend on Tinubu's voice

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by ShackWes(f): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Tinubu never at any point claim to be an Odua leader, he is an APC chieftain

Why not tell Foolish Ibo leaders like Umahi, Okorocha, Orji Kalu , Ekweremadu to speak up?!

You can't because you know they are voiceless pigs and you have to depend on Tinubu's voice

it won't be well with me if I'm ipob or Igbo , but if I'm Yoruba, your entire house hold will never know peace and you shall fall victim of these killers amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by solmusdesigns: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2021
ShackWes:

it won't be well with me if I'm ipob or Igbo , but if I'm Yoruba, your entire house hold will never know peace and you shall fall victim of these killers amen

If you speak in evil voice with evil agenda of Yoruba nation may you and your family never know peace

If God that created heaven and earth is real you or anybody vilifying Yoruba Politicians like Tinubu and Osinbajo for being Politically Correct and Diplomatic would suffer bad faith except you did anything for Yoruba nation, for generations after generations you shall suffer anguish

What have your father done for Yoruba nation, or your entire generations

Amen

So mote it be

Insha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by tesseract: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2021
Such effrontery by the Fulani man. Time for the Yorubas to redeem themselves of the havoc they have caused Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by ShackWes(f): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2021
solmusdesigns:

If you speak in evil voice with evil agenda of Yoruba nation may you and your family never know peace

If God that created heaven and earth is real you or anybody vilifying Yoruba Politicians like Tinubu and Osinbajo for being Politically Correct and Diplomatic would suffer bad faith except you did anything for Yoruba nation, for generations after generations

What have your father done for Yoruba nation, or your entire generations

Amen

So mote it be

Insha Allah

what's evil in asking Tinubu to visit the president as his ally and bring peace back to the land?

how much is Tinubu paying you? cos you had to deny that he's not a Yoruba leader but just a mere APC leader so he won't get into the bad books of his masters

I'm done with you,,. I say amen to your prayers , it's now left to God to judge who really has the Yoruba at heart or just a mere 2023 dream

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by InaNla(f): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2021
Lalasticlala come and see something oooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by Ojiofor: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2021
Where is Tinubu,is he Jagaban during election period only but during time of crisis he will hide his ugly face?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by solmusdesigns: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2021
ShackWes:

what's evil in asking Tinubu to visit the president as his ally and bring peace back to the land?

how much is Tinubu paying you? cos you had to deny that he's not a Yoruba leader but just a mere APC leader so he won't get into the bad books of his masters

I'm done with you,,. I say amen to your prayers , it's now left to God to judge who really has the Yoruba at heart or just a mere 2023 dream

If Tinubu paid me a penny let God punish me and if it's a lie let God punish you in a painful way

Tinubu started a struggle with Nadeco to get the democracy some Idiots now abuse, he spent his money and time, when PDP completely forgot Yoruba nation, it was this same Tinubu that came out strong and fought hard ,yet bastard want him dead cursed souls hate him for putting Yoruba nation back in a place of honour in governance

Ogun will kill all enemies of Yoruba nation

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by Godfullsam(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
We have officially conquered Yorubaland

You are a cursed frustrated son of hatred and perdition from the potopoto God forsaken region.

Stop pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by aljharem(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2021
The audacity angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by forgiveness: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Shut up you Nyamurrri pig, what offence did the Fulani boy commit, so because he refused to cower to intimidation for exercising his God-given rights to graze then we Fulanis caused havoc in Nigeria? wasn't it your brothers that first caused a coup that ruined the peaceful democracy of this nation?

Did God gave him the right to graze on somebody's farm?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by Lordsonn: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2021
This is the last chance for Yoruba to take back their land from bad people called Fulani

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by solmusdesigns: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

You're way too emotional, you should learn from the Fulani on how to be smart and calculative sometimes.

Says an hypocrite Ibo man hiding as his Fulani slave master

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by forgiveness: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:
The yeriba farmer backed away with his brothers even against two Fulani boys, despite been outnumbered those warriors stood tall like Iroko Trees, God bless the proud Fula tribe cool

Did you hear their conversation?

The farmers dared them to graze on their farm in their presence but the Fula man couldn't.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confronts Farm Owner On His Farm by forgiveness: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Kwashiman:

Where on the land was his name written? God created land for man to explore and those Fulani boys are exercising their divine rights to graze there.

The same God said he divided the lands according to nations and set their boundaries.

Why can't the Fula boys respect the will of God?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visa Will Be Needed To Kano If Nigeria Breaks, Osinbajo Warns / President Buhari To Shut Benin Republic Borders Over Igboho / ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.