Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu (2635 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi / Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Oleys: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Fiery lawyer and activist, Dele Farotimi, has reacted to the invitation of Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, to embark on a peace walk in the state.

Governor Sanwo-Olu on Tuesday, November 30, announced plans to stage a peace walk with some #EndSARS protesters as part of measures to heal the state from the trauma of the October 20, 2020, Lekki tollgate shooting.

Dele took to his Facebook page to reject the invitation. Read what he wrote below..

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/12/02/peace-walk-invitation-i-do-not-walk-in-the-company-of-murderers-dele-farotimi-declines-pics/

2 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 02, 2021
One man army... Dele Farotimi is really something! grin

11 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by PrinceOfLagos: 2:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Dele farotimi is IPOB infact he's not Yoruba he's Igbo.. according to the cursed souls Tinubu supporters on this forum grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by expertman(m): 3:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Good
Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:11am On Dec 02, 2021
This is completely unacceptable and that is why this issue can and must never be allowed to end with the white paper. Thank God LASG has passed it to FG and FG will demand answers too.

This uncouth Dele Farotimi is outrightly using derogatory words in the most despicable and inciting manner for the Governor shocked and suggesting that the same man, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu who gave them all the time,resources and support, for them to independently find out the truth, is a murderer! No no no, this is not acceptable.

Folks like Dele Farotimi should be put to shame and made to swallow their elephant sized ego, arrogance and pride by diligently unmasking how the falsehoods got into the report.
Ghosh!!!This is my Governor he is cursing his mother and calling a murderer for insisting that the falsehoods inserted in the report can't be acted upon. That he can't give taxpayers money to a Nathaniel Solomon who is alive but said to be killed. That he can't give taxpayers money to fictitious names and those who died as far back as 2019 yet labelled as killed at Lekki Toll gate.

The authorities must get to the root of the falsehoods and fictitious names in the report, establish who inserted them and find out if the panel members were compromised or sabotaged.

This issue must be investigated except the government want this kind of recklessness to continue.
The petitioners who told the panel that a Tola, Wisdom, were killed must be investigated , whoever petitioned that the one killed in 2019 was killed at Lekki must be investigated and the petitioner who alleged that another one reported to be dead has his corpse in a non existent St. Nicholas hospital mortuary must be investigated,all the petitioners must be investigated to trace how these deliberate falsehoods got to the panel.
Furthermore, the panel must explain how same Nathaniel Solomon who is alive and well and faced the panel in flesh and blood turned out to be "killed " at Lekki, according to the panel.
Who are those who lied on oath? Should they be allowed to go scot free without involving the EFCC etc?
If you don't treat this issue, we are playing with fire by the time another sick person starts using the falsehoods as rhetoric to incite another round of violence.

Nigerians have flooded the Facebook page of Mr Ebun Adegboruwa and they are directly asking Mr Ebun Adegboruwa to provide answers but he is evading those questions. The government must bring all of them to account if he is lying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Cosmatikka: 3:26am On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
This is completely unacceptable and that is why this issue can never be allowed to end with the white paper.

He is outrightly using derogatory words for the Governor shocked and suggesting that the same man, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu who gave them all the time,resources and support, for them to independently find out the truth, is a murderer! No no no, this is not acceptable.

Folks like Dele Farotimi should be put to shame and made to swallow their arrogance and pride by diligently unmasking how the falsehoods got into the report.
Ghosh!!!This is my Governor he is cursing his mother and calling a murderer for insisting that the falsehoods in the report can't be acted upon.

The authorities must get to the root of the falsehoods and fictitious names in the report, establish who inserted them and find out if the panel members were compromised or sabotaged.

This issue must be investigated except the government want this kind of recklessness to continue.
The petitioners who told the panel that a Tola, Wisdom, were killed, whoever petitioned that the one killed in 2019 was killed at Lekki and the petitioner who alleged that another one reported to be dead has his corpse in a non existent St. Nicholas hospital mortuary must all be investigated to trace how these deliberate falsehoods got to the panel. The panel must explain how same Nathaniel Solomon who is alive and well and faced the panel in flesh and blood turned out to be "killed " at Lekki, according to the panel.
Who are those who lied on oath? Should they be allowed to go scot free without involving the EFCC etc?
If you don't treat this issue, we are playing with fire by the time another sick person starts using the falsehoods as rhetoric to incite another round of violence.

Nigerians have flooded the Facebook page of Mr Ebun Adegboruwa and they are directly asking Mr Ebun Adegboruwa to provide answers but he is evading those questions. The government must bring all of them to account if he is lying.
[/s]

Trash as always, tueh

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Maxymilliano(m): 3:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Sawwo-Olu is under pressure from the Presidency, he has no voice of his own because the very people that brought him to power may turn their back on him come next election. That's why Nigeria will not know what good governance is all about. It's a pity indeed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by FreeStuffsNG: 3:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Sawwo-Olu is under pressure from the Presidency, he has no voice of his own because the very people that brought him to power may turn their back on him come next election. That's why Nigeria will not know what good governance is all about. It's a pity indeed.
Please is it because of what you wrote up there that the panel inserted falsehoods and fictitious names into the report? Nathaniel Solomon is still alive o,and faced the panel in flesh and blood yet declared killed at Lekki shocked
It's looking more like if you lie once, you need more lies to cover the first lie. Sanwo-Olu is not the issue! He can't give taxpayers money to a Nathaniel Solomon who is alive and well, he can't give taxpayers money to fictitious names! That's why you should join others asking Ebun Adegboruwa to give answers. It has absolutely nothing to do with Sanwo-Olu or your arch enemy/nemesis, PMB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by tamdun: 4:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Wetin be sanwolu problem gan, he's trying too hard to please these idiots

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by dasparrow: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Everyone seems to be rejecting Governor Sanwo-olu's invitation, lol. A good name is indeed better than riches.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:49am On Dec 02, 2021
dasparrow:
Everyone seems to be rejecting Governor Sanwo-olu's invitation, lol. A good name is indeed better than riches.
By 'everyone', you mean same privileged youths like
1. Falz,

2. Debo Macaroni,

3. Seun Kuti and

4. this uncouth one now.

Those are less than 5 people, not 'everyone' sir wink
None of their parents is as humble as HE Babajide Sanwo-Olu, it is their pride that goeth before a fall. Not even Mr. Femi Falana, the father of Falz, is as humble enough as Sanwo-Olu and will accept any of Falz's friends to curse and insult his mother the way this rude Dele Farotimi did.

In my opinion, it's time the Governor faces his job of serving Lagosians and stop giving chances for these youths from privileged backgrounds to insult him and that office that symbolises our collective as Lagosians.
He should pass the job to EFCC to fish out who compromised or sabotaged the panel's report.

2 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by joyandfaith: 5:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Oleys:
Fiery lawyer and activist, Dele Farotimi, has reacted to the invitation of Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, to embark on a peace walk in the state.

Governor Sanwo-Olu on Tuesday, November 30, announced plans to stage a peace walk with some #EndSARS protesters as part of measures to heal the state from the trauma of the October 20, 2020, Lekki tollgate shooting.

Dele took to his Facebook page to reject the invitation. Read what he wrote below..

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2021/12/02/peace-walk-invitation-i-do-not-walk-in-the-company-of-murderers-dele-farotimi-declines-pics/
Barr Dele is a prophet.
Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Authoreety: 5:13am On Dec 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
This is completely unacceptable and that is why this issue can and must never be allowed to end with the white paper. Thank God LASG has passed it to FG and FG will demand answers too.

This uncouth Dele Farotimi is outrightly using derogatory words in the most despicable and inciting manner for the Governor shocked and suggesting that the same man, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu who gave them all the time,resources and support, for them to independently find out the truth, is a murderer! No no no, this is not acceptable.

Murderers

in the middle of the night

killing innocent people,

IS THAT YOUR APPETITE?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Jlow2: 5:26am On Dec 02, 2021
Somebody must take responsibility for the death of the innocent citizens that died at lekki, if you say nobody died you re taking citizen for a fool and it wnt go away anytime soon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Nahunger(m): 5:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm
Toh
Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:41am On Dec 02, 2021
all Yorubas and Lagosians must protect and save Lagos, Sanwoolu should stand firm and protect the state he's Governing

Anyone that want to cause destruction to Lagos state and her occupants in the name of protest should be shot without giving the privilege to apologise nonsense

4 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by tamdun: 5:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
all Yorubas and Lagosians must protect and save Lagos, Sanwoolu should stand firm and protect the state he's Governing

Anyone that want to cause destruction to Lagos state and her occupants in the name of protest should be shot without giving the privilege to apologise nonsense
Na sanwo dey draw unnecessary attention to himself, he should focus on his job and forget about this yeye peace walk, if anyone really wants to fight for lekki protesters, he should head to court with evidence or post ur evidence on social media and let the world be the judge, enough of this blackmail

3 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2021
tamdun:

Na sanwo dey draw unnecessary attention to himself, he should focus on his job and forget about this yeye peace work, if anyone really wants to fight for lekki protesters, he should head to court with evidence, enough of this blackmail

people dey Shout Ambode warn us, Ambode is more deadly in decision than Sanwoolu, Ambode no send anyone. someone that propose no Yoruba language subject, no admission in Lasu

I understand Sanwoolu is seeking second term hence his political correctness but political correctness should not turn him to a dumb Governor

mehn you're the Governor of the most populous state in Giant of Africa, stand firm and give no damn to some fake activism

3 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Jostoman: 6:04am On Dec 02, 2021
dasparrow:
Yes o my brother.

1 Like

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Sanwo-ago see your life, Yoruba are the most hated tribe even by their own people

Dele farotimi the only people cheering you on are okoro, you have climbed the tree pass the leaves

2 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Jostoman: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

people dey Shout Ambode warn us, Ambode is more deadly in decision than Sanwoolu, Ambode no send anyone. someone that propose no Yoruba language subject, no admission in Lasu

I understand Sanwoolu is seeking second term hence his political correctness but political correctness should not turn him to a dumb Governor

mehn you're the Governor of the most populous state in Giant of Africa, stand firm and give no damn to some fake activism
I'm missing that great man called Ambode already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by blackmantis: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Why are people disrespecting this Governor.
Falz, Mr Macaroni now this Lawyer.

Truly.....You can't please everyone.

1 Like

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by blackpanda: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Shut up!
U just want to trend

1 Like

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by blackpanda: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Jostoman:
I'm missing that great man called Ambode already.

U meant Ambode the arrogant thief

1 Like

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by tamdun: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

Same as fashola, the man no send, I don't just know what sanwo is trying to achieve by making these people think they are almighty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by NGpatriot: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2021
They want a better Nigeria, they want to be the leaders of tomorrow, but when called upon to lead and put their money where their mouth is, they choked, they showed the world how childish, immature and unprepared they are for the leadership role.

Endsars or no Endsars, our main goal is and should be PEACE no matter what, you can walk today and still hold on to your ideals and principles, but instead of grabbing the opportunity to show the world how competent and committed they are to their ideals and convictions, they responded childishly, they responded with puerile tantrums, they responded with odious and gutter utterances.

Maybe the governor set them up with the invitation by giving them the rope to hang themselves with, or to show the world how childish and unprepared the so-called leaders of tomorrow are.

Governo Sanwo Olu - 2

ENDSARS crowd - 0

2 Likes

Re: ”I Do Not Walk In The Company Of Murderers”, Dele Farotimi Rejects Gov Sanwoolu by Grace001: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2021
That’s good, reject it… I’m sure those lawyers that presided over the panel set up by sanwo olu would be regretting they accepted it.

Uselesss government. They can’t accept the truth, panel was just for eyes service for the world to see, from day it’s obvious they won’t accept any report contrary to their own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Governor That Has Ever Ruled Your State From From 1999 Till Date / Gov. Nyesom Wike Tried To Bribe Us To Compromise Elections - Nigerian Army (vid) / Aisha Yesufu: APC Saw Obi Was Winning, Panicked And Rigged The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.