Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

This Woman Deserves An Accolade. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Deserves An Accolade. (635 Views)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Anyone Who Keeps Virginity Until Marriage Deserves To Brag – Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2021
It's really not easy for a woman to raise a man, she deserves an accolade, doesn't she?

Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by TANID(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
SERIOUSLY WE'RE TROUBLE SOME WHEN WE'RE KIDS THAN FEMALE CHILD.
Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
TANID:
SERIOUSLY WE'RE TROUBLE SOME WHEN WE'RE KIDS THAN FEMALE CHILD.

I'm telling you
Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by frozen70(f): 12:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
It's really not easy for a woman to raise a man, she deserves an accolade, doesn't she?

They look like triplets and boys can be very rough, that's the only way they can eat that food

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by Mindlog: 3:56am On Jan 26, 2021
In as much as kids can be boisterous, mothers should not be enablers by making them normalize feeding in such position.

Should a loose electrical wire touch that metal frame they are on or there is a loss of grip ....it shudders to imagine the consequence, that's why it bothers me when some parents are not even bothered seeing their children playing in an abandoned car that still has its doors and glasses intact. Accidents are preventable.

Play safely but when it is time for meals, there should be a place for it.
Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 26, 2021
She does.
Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:46am On Jan 26, 2021
frozen70:

They look like triplets and boys can be very rough, that's the only way they can eat that food

Men have been men since birth
Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Lmao. Women deserve accolades now?

Smh.
Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by Freemasonry: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2021
I think she is really trying, but it’s not the best she can do.
My sister was always playing films on her laptop to make her son eat, before you knew it that boy would not eat unless there’s a laptop showing a cartoon in front of him.
When he goes to school he won’t eat lunch because there’s no laptop, and he began to lose weight and fall sick frequently all because he had been wrongly empowered.
It took a long time to break that silly habit and knock some sense into the lil boy.
Re: This Woman Deserves An Accolade. by LadySarah: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
And how long will she do this?
I have a rule you must stick to when food comes.Unless you aren't hungry.

You must sit down until the last spoon leaves your plate and no word all through. If you don't want hunger is your portion all day.

I'm not one of those who fidget or worry when a child hasn't eaten unless sick. Mine knows not to disobey.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Fail Exam In A Nigerian Home / Why You Should Stop Sharing Your Secrets With Others! / All Nigerian Chiefs Of Army Staff – Pre Independence To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.