Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) (902 Views)

Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Shoe Shining Empowerment In Borno / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by SecretSpy666: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Someone told me to pay 400,000 to get twenty five million. Is the federal government doing anything like this?

I don't want to fall victim

Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by Sammy07: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2021
SecretSpy666:
Someone told me to pay 400,000 to get twenty five million. Is the federal government doing anything like this?

Bros, kindly run away, else your 400k will be gone
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by SecretSpy666: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

Bros, kindly run away, else your 400k will be gone

I have already purchased the form for N25,000
He asked me to send the money before he could send the form to me. I have paid the money before he sent the form to my email
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by SecretSpy666: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2021
Mod please help me forward it to front page before I pay the 400,000. I don't know if it is fraud, I just want to take the risk
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by Sammy07: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2021
SecretSpy666:

He asked me to send the money before he could send the form to me. I have paid the money before he sent the form to my email

RIP to your 25k bros.

You don't pay to get empowerment.
If nah Job he wan help you get, I for say,you can try him.

Buh empowerment
Don't pay shi shi to him.

Check the categories of registration, did you see any amount more than 500k there?
NO.

There is no FG empowerment that will give you 25million (when you no be contractor)

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by helinues: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2021
400k?

That must be Bet9ja gambling
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by SecretSpy666: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sammy07:

RIP to your 25k bros.

You don't pay to get empowerment.
If nah Job he wan help you get, I for say,you can try him.

Buh empowerment
Don't pay shi shi to him.

Check the categories of registration, did you see any amount more than 500k there?
NO.

There is no FG empowerment that will give you 25million (when you no be contractor)

He told me that the category of registration is just the bank charges
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by BigSarah(f): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Are you a criminal?
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by Sammy07: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
SecretSpy666:

He told me that the category of registration is just the bank charges

Lol, and you believe him?
Bros If you pay him you're on your own.
I'm very sure its fake and he's lying.

Egbami ke, when is not as if we didn't go to school.
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
It is your money that he needs....
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
SecretSpy666:

So we still get mumu like this for Nigeria... grin grin 25k for empowerment form.. "come.. grin grin bring your head closer.. make I knock am
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by Otuegbe: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
SecretSpy666:

send me 50k, I will link you up to the right source that will empower you with 250 million naira

1 Like

Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by Komolafe89: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
you entered one chance, have you ever heard such a thing from government empowerment program ?!
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by SecretSpy666: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Too bad. I will not pay again
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by nonhuman(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Op is a compound fool, for believing that government will just give only you 25 million to do what exactly, who are you. Mumu man. Greed na him go kill all of una
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by nonhuman(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
SecretSpy666:
Too bad. I will not pay again
you have to pay the remains you don' enter be say u don' enter
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by blackmantis: 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Op.....go and drink coconut water.... wash your face very well with water then come back and read carefully what you just wrote.
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by LAguy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Otuegbe:
send me 50k, I will link you up to the right source that will empower you with 250 million naira

Crook

He haven't escape yet from one and you want to jam him another.
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
SecretSpy666:
Mod please help me forward it to front page before I pay the 400,000. I don't know if it is fraud, I just want to take the risk
wetin sef you be small pikin? You no dey no wen Dem wan scam you abi their charms don really hold u very well. 400k kor 25million ni.
Re: How Genuine Is This Empowerment Money? (photos) by CodeTemplar: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
The whole thing doesn't sound genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Full Profile Of The New Chief Of Army Staff Gen Attahiru / Governors Should Emulate Hope Uzodinma In Recovery Of Stolen Funds & Properties / Why No Southerner Has Ever Been Appointed Fct Abuja Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.