Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) (60534 Views)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / EFCC Arrests Ajayi Oluwabukola Temitope, Ibadan Socialite For Alleged N25m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by chris4gold(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
YorubaPrince:

OK? Who cares of his relationship with ur brother?

You brought your stupidity to this place again undecided
You the opposite of your username, Yorubaslave
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
ode oponu jatijati na your APC terrorist miscreant wants to make Oyo ungovernable for GSM

who's this goat calling her parents names in public. APC want to make Oyo ungovernable in what way?

I don't think you know how dumb you sound, please read this your jargons again and measure the Years you must have lost your sanity
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
PurestBoy:
I have the video. RIP Gatumoney
Rip to him
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
billyG:
If he had known he wouldn't have been moving around at 12:45am...I think every SW should 4tify themselves....those are dangerous times.

He was a professional clubber and night crawler. He just arrived from Dubai sef. RIP Homie

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Rip to him

Thanks
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Samsonklin(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Let me just say this. If he had proposed to his gf in the house, all these would have been post poned. Abeg! I dey vex

Journey well sir... I hope you're in a better place.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Revelation2021:

let him just continue,
by the time niggars start trailing him offline then he will know what it means to shut the damn up and stop confusing the people with his useless darling daddy.

mind you there was a time i stopped seeing him online,

but now it seems he is almost found in all the threads and topics in this forum,

the guy is only a confusionist and nothing more!
You are a man stop giving attention to a weakling. he is of no use being a man
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Cajal(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Ogbeni read the story na.....be a real niggarr
This has nothing to do with fulani herdsmen...
A real niggarr must always read....
A real niggarr should not be young, dumb and broke

...the guy is not ready
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Maobichek: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
post=98431952:

The moment you start to separate your ipob association from us reasonable and good Igbos, the better it will be for you in life.
Don't get it twisted
Ipob and Boko Haram are the same terrorists organizations as proscribed by the FG.
So. Stop getting yourself confused and worked up.
Maynit never be well for the coward terrorists cownu wherever he is hiding to cause Chaos in this nation.
He will never end well in life for all the innocent lives he has caused to die.
God bless we true igbos that love our darling country to the moon and back tongue
See him talking like a judge on Nairaland cheesy
Orisirisi rubbish!
U for no condemn his rubbish before na, who asked you?
See kiddo feeling like a superman for condemning evil �

I will encourage you to go to my comments and read through; I was born at General hospital (now teaching hospital) Aba, my secondary Sch and University all in the East, my parents from Abia State but I'm not IPOB, I don't support IPOB cos of the choices of words (I'm a Methodist, I don't insult nor abuse ppl).
Currently, I'm in FCT, this platform may look like a faceless group but I encourage you to watch what you say here and do here. I have been here for over 8 years, I have not change my moniker for once and I will not. Once again, go to my comments section and read through, if I have ever insulted, abuse nor go tribal on any issue, show it, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Enough.
Now, you talking offpoint.
Nice day to you.
Don't start what you cannot finish another time...okay?

RIP to the innocent young man.
So sad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
In nigeria now

Life is nothing, death everywhere
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
If it happens in the south - Gunmen. RIP to the dead.

Those of you still alive, just know that you're only alive because no one wants you dead. This country is a joke.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
We must unite, and confront this monster, we can raise 2 million armed men, to ransack the forests, and smoke out the animals.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by omojesu202(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jibsy203:
Afonjas pigs and murdering there own brother are 5&6

it is afonja skull miners, pigs is for Igbos
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by emperor863(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is no news that Yoruba land is under attack by terrorist Fulani herdsmen. if their men are overwhelmed they should seek the help of eastern security network. now is the time for southern Nigeria to be united and fight the common enemy if only the Yorubas will not turn around and betray the south

What do you mean by Southern Nigeria? I know of South west, South East and the south south. Stop this attachment by force please. Youruba is not seeking any attachment with any other zone.

Like we got what we could possibly get after the June 12 imbroglio, we will always get what we want in Nigeria.

We know those that hid under #endsars to incite violence and mayhem on Lagos in October last year. We know the demented and never-do-wells that coordinated arson, murder and looting upon a prompt by an equally demented run away leader of the world's largest online republic.

Please we don't want to hear anything like an alliance. Let everyone carry his cross.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by oluwatobi43301: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
: Rip to him Thanks
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by ODJ124(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
PurestBoy:

He was dragging with the robbers

Hmm.. Please read the body of the news...

He was making call .maybe they thought he was calling security agents
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by end1999constitu(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
It is no news that Yoruba land is under attack by terrorist Fulani herdsmen. if their men are overwhelmed they should seek the help of eastern security network. now is the time for southern Nigeria to be united and fight the common enemy if only the Yorubas will not turn around and betray the south

....abegi everybody should carry their own cross
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Jibsy203(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
omojesu202:

it is afonja skull miners, pigs is for Igbos
Yes afonja skull miners smelly pigs,de are de most dirtiest humans in de whole wide world
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Onepeople: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
post=98429889:

Even after you read the news this boy?!
Seun,
This is against Rule number 3 and Rule 9 of your forum.
This is how people instigate violence knowingly on social media.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Nulla poena sine lege scripta
Over to you.
#WeDidOurPart
which of the rule did he break after reading his comments? You that have derailing every thread with gibberish, why the mod not banning you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
ODJ124:

Hmm.. Please read the body of the news...

He was making call .maybe they thought he was calling security agents

Why do I need to read the body of the news when I know what really happened?
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by zabuur: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Buried yesterday according Islamic rights. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by DAVE5(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
emmabest2000:
Some will jump and conclude that it's a cults related issue

RIP

9ja needs prayers

Prayers?

Are you somehow saying we’re not praying enough or our current prayers are not working, how many prayers USA dey do gan
Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by Acidiously: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stop giving attention to that 'thing'
I want to really frustrate and bug his life

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Olaleye Ajibola, Ibadan Socialite (Graphic Photos) by ODJ124(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
PurestBoy:

Why do I need to read the body of the news when I know what really happened?

Like For Real....?..

Then the body of the headline is wrong..
He shouldn't have done that Na.. Why struggle with someone with gun.. When u aren't Armed...
Going by what u said...
Innocent soul has just been wasted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.