Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help (624 Views)

Woman Left In Pain As ‘Horns’ Start Growing Out Of Her Head (photos) / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex / My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help by mbahdi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
I have been a member of this wonderful forum for years.and I have been seeing how it has helped alot of people financially.morally and other wise,I believe there are alot of doctors in this forum.
There's this girl I have being asking out for a longtime now.but she keeping saying no to me, although we are in a very good terms but she keep refusing my proposal.after much persuasion and wanting to know while she has been saying no to me,she opened up to me that she has a sickness since her childhood,she's now in her third year in the university still it hasn't stopped.she still bedwet.
She was like she wouldn't want to put someone's child in trouble.or for someone to come and break her heart along the line.that was why she decided to be alone.
She said the sickness is from her dad's family,that her dad elder brothers son passed through same,but his stopped after his SS3,after some harber drugs and some drugs was used on him,but she can't explain why hers isn't stopping despite using same thing used for her cousin.she has been placed on diet.and some doctors the dad visited said it can be cured through surgery.but the side effects is that she may loose her womb.shes(22)
Please has any one passed through same and overcome?I really want to help her overcome
Re: My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help by Bola146(f): 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
cool shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help by woleabayo(f): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
eleyi gidi gan ooo..... its spiritual and needs to be treated as one
Re: My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help by Icyexpressions: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
If I should tell you something would you do it? If you will, quote me on a dead thread.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help by mbahdi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Icyexpressions:
If I should tell you something would you do it? If you will, quote me on a dead thread.
What please
Re: My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help by Icyexpressions: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
mbahdi:

What please

She can use bitterlaef juice.

Get some fresh biter leaf, wash it and get the juice.

Let her take it in the morning and night.

And she should also reduce her sugar intake and maybe she should stop eating late at night.

***Sorry for the late reply.
Re: My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help by kaybim1010(f): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
mbahdi:
I have been a member of this wonderful forum for years.and I have been seeing how it has helped alot of people financially.morally and other wise,I believe there are alot of doctors in this forum.
There's this girl I have being asking out for a longtime now.but she keeping saying no to me, although we are in a very good terms but she keep refusing my proposal.after much persuasion and wanting to know while she has been saying no to me,she opened up to me that she has a sickness since her childhood,she's now in her third year in the university still it hasn't stopped.she still bedwet.
She was like she wouldn't want to put someone's child in trouble.or for someone to come and break her heart along the line.that was why she decided to be alone.
She said the sickness is from her dad's family,that her dad elder brothers son passed through same,but his stopped after his SS3,after some harber drugs and some drugs was used on him,but she can't explain why hers isn't stopping despite using same thing used for her cousin.she has been placed on diet.and some doctors the dad visited said it can be cured through surgery.but the side effects is that she may loose her womb.shes(22)
Please has any one passed through same and overcome?I really want to help her overcome
Re: My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help by kaybim1010(f): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Try rain soul,a powerful antioxidant!

(1) (Reply)

Rare Condition Causes Woman To Bleed From Her Eyes During Period (Graphic Pix) / I / Thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.