Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (124344 Views)

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Bigflamie:

grin

This is very funny to me. I could vividly remember when you were campaigning for the vegetable at Aso rock against Jonathan on this forum with the moniker Berems. Now its on your home town Orlu. Pray nothing happens to your people because if it does no one will be brought to justice.

Myopic creatures
guy , what will we achieve with this feeling of schaddenfreude and " I told you so " now that chaos and destruction looms for all southerners .exercising your civic rights by voting is not some evil deeds that must bring bad karma . Mistake has been made in the guise of voting a JIHADIST , take it from me but please our leaders from east and west must come together to tackle this impending disaster .Oh God please , just look at people slain in cold blood ! Please , brothers from the southwest this is no time to gloat over the tragedy befallen the s'east , disaster looms and it is fast approaching .
Let us brainstorm on how to chase killers and marauders out of the landmass called Nigeria and not all these cheapshots we aim at each other on social media .
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by highness25(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2021
nonhuman:
Post real video
The video wey you record? How person go de video where people de exchange gun shot? Abi na terminator film dem de act
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Aninri: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Let there not be a repeat of obigbo masacre this time again o by the army, Police etc
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Biafra people should be allowed to have their own country.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by ludd2018: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2021
TrueChristians:
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

stupid . Are soldiers suppose to be in streets killing civilians >?
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Femeto: 1:38am On Jan 26, 2021
What a mess.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by E2000: 1:47am On Jan 26, 2021
The Nigerian lazy soldiers don't stand a chance assuming civilians were also fully armed.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Halifaxguy: 2:27am On Jan 26, 2021
hammerDK:
IF WE DONT LIKE THE SCORE, THE SOLDIERS SHOULD EXPECT AWAY MATCH FROM US.

ORLU IS BIAFRA LAND AND JAN.JAWEED KILLING IN ORLU IS COUNTED AS A GOAL.

WE WILL SURELY FOLLOW THEM TO THE BARRACKS AND STATIONS TO EQUALISE.

EVEN CHECK POINTS AND ANYWHERE WE FIND THE JAN.JAWEED, IN OR OUTSIDE UNIFORM, WILL BE VERYY HOT FOR THEM.

THEY CANNOT KILL OUR PEOPLE AND GO SCOTTFREE, NO.

THE GAME IS DO ME, I DO U.

You are hiding in your room spewing rubbish. I just pity the foolish ones that will heed to the trash you wrote. Any sane igbo man that have sense should distance themselves from ipob. Nnamdi kalu will be in UK enjoying with his wife and leading some senseless igbo youths to their early grave. You ipob supporters should carry this una rubbish away from igbo land, you guys have brought death to many innocent igbo youths and men. God will punish you all ipob supporters including your leader for bringing sorrow and pains to the people of orlu.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by calcal: 2:30am On Jan 26, 2021
My Igbo brothers, you need to ask your Yoruba brothers how to fight the Nigerian army.

There is voodoo you can do any army that steps in a particular territory that army will drop. I personally used it before to protect our house at night against thieves, it works!

We are activating the voodoo in Yoruba land right now, check youtube.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Mimiranky: 3:02am On Jan 26, 2021
How do you know it was ESN? Please be mindful of your post.... Robbers came robbing and you're saying ESN.... ESN was created against Fulani herdsmen attacks and not to Rob Igbo citizens
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Okuda(m): 3:11am On Jan 26, 2021
onuman:
Bullets flying everywhere in Nigeria. When will this stop?

When will Nigeria be a peaceful country again?

was it ever peaceful? check the history..
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Okuda(m): 3:13am On Jan 26, 2021
adadike:
my annoyance is that innocent people will suffer it. Soon Orlu will be under locks and keys. Our parents and lovely children over there will suffer while kanu is enjoying abroad soon other igbos will tell you 'onye obuna za afa nnia

who told you Kanu is enjoying?
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Okuda(m): 3:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Ojiofor:

This is the reason I have been kicking against IPOB and their silly agitation because they bring nothing but death and tears to ndi Igbo everywhere they step their foot.What are ESN doing inside Orlu town,they shouldn't use innocent people of Orlu as human shield.
The coward Nnandi Kanu should come back home and lead his troops in person not through social media.

did you read the history of the story? what brought them insode town?
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by drstone1: 3:39am On Jan 26, 2021
WonderManly:
Me keh. As you dey see me so...
Na jakpa be that. O.

In every nation there is no lack of deserters , traitors, turn coats and cowards.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by osazsky(m): 4:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

How do I blame you, you will rather be killed by Boko Haram than live peacefully with an Igbo man.
yes...at least i have seen fulani herdsmen. They are far better than d igbo.these bastards dont value relationship.when u killed 2 soldiers did u tell us?why are u now telling us now that soldier are doing give away..face ur problem cux u created it..nigeria is not fighting civil way.imo is not nigeria.benin is peaceful
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by osazsky(m): 4:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Okuda:

did you read the history of the story? what brought them insode town?
good for you.u deserve whatever u get..u guys will nerver learn u mean after python dance u still went to create ENC..Buhari pls do a clean up in all igbo states those guys are animals thats y they dont know d meaning of relationship once them see food..soldiers Bleep up sha...all soldiers in borno .kastina zamfara and all state should have been deployed to imo .what are our soldiers still doing in borno they should all be sent to the east ..fools.una nerver see anything..u kill do innocent soldiers and when they start dealing with u guys u run online and start playing the pity game.i am from edo and i support wat our gallant soldiers did..may God give those 2 soldiers eternal rest..as fof ipob ..i have no rip to waste
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by ariesbull: 6:02am On Jan 26, 2021
osazsky:
good for you.u deserve whatever u get..u guys will nerver learn u mean after python dance u still went to create ENC..Buhari pls do a clean up in all igbo states those guys are animals thats y they dont know d meaning of relationship once them see food..soldiers Bleep up sha...all soldiers in borno .kastina zamfara and all state should have been deployed to imo .what are our soldiers still doing in borno they should all be sent to the east ..fools.una nerver see anything..u kill do innocent soldiers and when they start dealing with u guys u run online and start playing the pity game.i am from edo and i support wat our gallant soldiers did..may God give those 2 soldiers eternal rest..as fof ipob ..i have no rip to waste

You must be a Yoruba man... Easily conquered

You can do 20 python dance... An igbo man is a stubborn man and doesn't give up easily.... If you want to subdue him hey get ready to fight him protected

We have a robust history

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by WonderManly(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2021
drstone1:

Na jakpa be that. O.

In every nation there is no lack of deserters , traitors, turn coats and cowards.
Oga me I don dey jaaaapa be Dat jare. Abi, make I wait for you ni?
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Aderr: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
waledeji:
Wetin dem pray for to happen in Youbaland is happening to them live... Karma cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are funny.
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Okuda(m): 7:05am On Jan 26, 2021
osazsky:

1. your military is in shambles and overstreched
2. The military cannot afford another mission just like they have in the north.
3. They are facing people with guns too just like them.

these are the lessons that were learnt from python dance and crocodile smile.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by ogwumgbe: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
They wish for war in other region not know the same war is around their backyard...

Karma is a bitch

No one is wishing war in your zone because we know that till eternity that it will never happen. Cowards don't fight so close your mouth
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by helinues: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2021
ogwumgbe:

No one is wishing war in your zone because we know that till eternity that it will never happen. Cowards don't fight so close your mouth

Of course, if avoiding unnecessary loss of lives and destruction of properties is what you called Coward, then we want it that way..
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by ogwumgbe: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2021
flokii:

It's when something happen to Igbos they start crying.. if it's another tribe they start. mocking and insulting.

Take a look at FFK (a Yoruba) that gave publicity to this Orlu matter. What were Igbos doing on Ondo herders matter. Spiting, insulting and mocking Yorubas because they lost elections.

With the rate these folks are going, they won't survive for long in the onslaught.

Igbos are not supporting your freedom fighting because you idiots always insult IPOB, so carry your cross brother, we don't need your help to fight our enemies, we are not bark less dogs, we bark and bite, we are not cowards, and we don't need any useless diplomacy or negotiation which you idiots out of fear and cowardism has already started in Oyo matter. You people are the most cowardice people on earth. Tufia
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by ogwumgbe: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Of course, if avoiding unnecessary loss of lives and destruction of properties is what you called Coward, then we want it that way..

Continue avoiding, don't fight to defend your land. They are gradually occupying all your land, Oyo now, next will be Ogun and Ondo respectively

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Okuda(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2021
CSTRR:

You will die for nothing and your enemies will mock you.

They are already mocking you on this thread.

Use your sense.

If you don't care about your lives, at least care about the innocents who will be caught in the cross fire.

Nigeria does not have a military in the proper sense of the word.
It's at best a glorified militia. And they have no regard for human rights and rules of engagement.

If they waste you, they will just tag it as fake news and that is all.

You and your KANU better become wise before you bring calamity on the Igbo people.

how do you expect a people that jabe been tooo pushed to the wall to not fight back ome day. until oppression and injustice stops from the centre, this is what would always happen no matyer how much it is posponed. it wpuld still happen until the right thing is done. Let the government do the rigjht thing. The only thing buhari knows about is miltary engagement, in this century wey we still dey?
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Okuda(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2021
eurogee:
Some of my Igbo brothers are complete fools without functioning brain! Imagine runaway Nnamdi Kanu created nonsense and some fools went and enlist! What about Nnamdi relatives? Did they enlist? I guess no because they wanna live life.

Nnamdi should come out from his hiding and lead his group as a hero and warrior, and not hiding away somewhere and be spewing nonsense while blood of others are shed. People are just fools.

I don't pity victimised members of ESN. They are empty brains

ideology does not know location. the people fighting did not complain, why are you carrying their gala on your head? you for ask Bush make he for go fught for afghanistan and Iraqi war. you for ask Obama make he go bomb syria and kill Gadaffi by himself. You for ask trump make he for done come rescue the americans wey them kidnap for Nigeria why them sitdown dey give order? do you get the logic now?
Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:29am On Jan 26, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

Don't mind the useless Army. Na pikin wey dem flog pass, na that pikin go strong and stubborn pass others. The Nigerian army is Hardening the Igbos more and more. We will soon burn this nations down. In future fulani children will ask why are Fulanis bring killed like flies and the reply of their elders will be : "WE ARE GOING THROUGH KARMA"

Yes ooo..

A time shall come that they can't control the ravaging issues they cause , useless government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) by isaythetruth(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Naughtysex:
Nigeria is stylishly sliding into another civil war
this time around it will be fought on all fronts... it won't be like 1967... well I don't need to talk too much, if only we can get the full support of our South South brothers... it won't be funny, Shei Buhari say dogs and baboons will sock in Blood, he go use em eyes see am!

Nigeria should be disintegrated... very useless country!

a country where killer herdsmen are not proscribed, but people who re asking for their freedom are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.