Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Scammed By Adelaw TV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammed By Adelaw TV (1423 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammed By Adelaw TV by mosesbola(f): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Goodmorning guys,

There's this WhatsApp TV ADELAW TV with phone number 08028346893 on my list that I have been following for sometime now.He claimed to trade Bitcoin.

I contacted him that I have some BTC for sale, he sent me his wallet and I transferred 630$ to his wallet and he refused replying my chats or picking my calls...

I need someone with a reasonable information about him, I need to teach him some lessons he won't forget I'm his life.

Below are attached his pictures extracted from online
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by overdrive(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Drop proof of the transaction.

3 Likes

Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by sofiscatedmoron: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
You sent $630 to an afonja man you've never seen before,
Even the one You know are not trusted talkless of unknown one ,
Sorry bro This is bad

3 Likes

Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by stupidmod2: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
wow just like dat
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by money121(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
You sent $630 to an afonja man you've never seen before,
Even the one You know are not trusted talkless of unknown one ,
Sorry bro This is bad
Wetin concern afonja with this matter now
Haabaa stop all dis tribalism
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by rockyh(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
I don't transact anything online without meeting in person
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by Notyamate(f): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
How you people comfortably do transaction and send money to someone you don't know baffles me.

4 Likes

Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Are you a guy or girl
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by ena5four(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
J
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by adelaw01(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello nairaland.
My attention has been drawn to to one shofela from facebook who claims he joined a whatsapp tv and gave the handler his BITCOIN.

I got scammed and instead of investigating he search Google for the whatsapp na and my picture came. He has my pictures all over the internet saying I scammed him.

I BABAJIDE ADELOWO don't not own any whatsapp t.v and I do not trade bitcon.

He should take down my pictures or I'll sue him for defamation !!!

He can meet me at ketu police station tomorrow by 1pm.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2021
matter don red ooooo
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by Theoutsider: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
This girl is a real genius.
She must have got scammed by someone using whatsapp ADELAW TV and because this guy also has ADELAW in his profile she assumes they are one in the same.

How about you post the Whatsapp conversation you had with the indivdual.

Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by adelaw01(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
adelaw01:
Hello nairaland.
My attention has been drawn to to one shofela from facebook who claims he joined a whatsapp tv and gave the handler his BITCOIN.

I got scammed and instead of investigating he search Google for the whatsapp na and my picture came. He has my pictures all over the internet saying I scammed him.

I BABAJIDE ADELOWO don't not own any whatsapp t.v and I do not trade bitcon.

He should take down my pictures or I'll sue him for defamation !!!

He can meet me at ketu police station tomorrow by 1pm.

Update.

Mr shofela I was at Ketu police station this afternoon and I didn't see you.
I'm very angry and I'm taking this very seriously. You can't come to the internet and destroy my name for something I know nothing about.

This is defamation of character and i told you yesterday to tske down my pictures and name. you'll be hearing for my lawyers.

Thanks to everyone who's been following up this case.
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by adelaw01(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
adelaw01:

Update.

Mr shofela I was at Ketu police station this afternoon and I didn't see you.
I'm very angry and I'm taking this very seriously. You can't come to the internet and destroy my name for something I know nothing about.

This is defamation of character and i told you yesterday to tske down my pictures and name. you'll be hearing for my lawyers.

Thanks to everyone who's been following up this case.

Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by adelaw01(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=adelaw01 post=98465590][/quote]

Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by RoRoo: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=adelaw01 post=98465590][/quote]call on the mod to delete the thread...
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by gistray: 4:01am On Jan 27, 2021
What account number was used to receive payment
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by mosesbola(f): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2021
Dear All,

I am writing this letter to apologize for slandering Mr ADELOWO BABAJIDE OLUWASEGUN on media to being Scammed by him. I had no right to say that you . The claim was unjustified and unsubstantiated.

https://www.nairaland.com/6381932/how-scammed-adelaw-tv-whatsapp

I understand that this qualifies as defamation of character, but I would like you to know that I was truely scammed of my had earned BTC by the Acclaimed ADELAW TV with phone no. 08028346893. I hope that you can understand that not only did I not have all the information but that I was extremely angry about the loss of my money and therefore not thinking clearly. I simply got caught up in the moment and I deeply regret it.

I hope that you can find a way to forgive me for my momentary lapse in judgment. I have taken down the post related to you in order to make it clear that my comments were unwarranted and untrue.

Sincerely,

Shofela Moses
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by elednika(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mr Shofela, you and your wife are both dummies, dums, fools, mumus, and all other forms of stupidity.

First, how would a rational nigerian send BTC to someone they met from one stupid WhatsApp TV? Shows you're one foolish man who needs to be flogged.

Secondly, you went online and picked this guy just because google suggested his name? Even when we were telling you he doesn't own a WhatsApp TV neither does he trade Crypto, you still went further to make STUPID threats.

The deed is done now, you're begging. You had better find a way to take this thing down and compensate him or else you're getting sued. You'll lose more than your $640 if you don't fix this!!

God, I hate dunces. A married man for that matter.
Re: Scammed By Adelaw TV by FlyHeight: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
mosesbola:
Dear All,

I am writing this letter to apologize for slandering Mr ADELOWO BABAJIDE OLUWASEGUN on media to being Scammed by him. I had no right to say that you . The claim was unjustified and unsubstantiated.

https://www.nairaland.com/6381932/how-scammed-adelaw-tv-whatsapp

I understand that this qualifies as defamation of character, but I would like you to know that I was truely scammed of my had earned BTC by the Acclaimed ADELAW TV with phone no. 08028346893. I hope that you can understand that not only did I not have all the information but that I was extremely angry about the loss of my money and therefore not thinking clearly. I simply got caught up in the moment and I deeply regret it.

I hope that you can find a way to forgive me for my momentary lapse in judgment. I have taken down the post related to you in order to make it clear that my comments were unwarranted and untrue.

Sincerely,

Shofela Moses

Na Wa

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Impregnated By Runaway Soldier Wants Military To Fish Him / Tears Flow As Enugu Man Killed 3 Days After Receiving UK Visa Is Buried / Would You Still Marry Your Wife After Being bleeped In Your Presence By Armed Rob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.