Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. (51292 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by delpee(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
PR stuff for all who want to rubbish Sunday and make themselves look smart and committed to the Yoruba cause. We know those who genuinely love snd serve our people wholeheartedly.

All I know is that God uses whosoever He wants to fulfill His divine purpose. There are many instances of those considered bad being used for good purposes in the Bible.

Whatever he has done in the past is of no relevance in the present circumstances. His people can only see him as the one who saved them from oppression. Any other story doesn't count now.

By the way, if this was meant to be a secret why reveal it now? No honour amongst rogues perhaps.

3 Likes

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by tonyashburton: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
This story is not complete because they didn't tell us how much Tinubu paid Igboho during the whole saga, you can't tell me he did all that for free, Tinubu just became the highest bidder that night, the reason Sunday Igboho backed down.
Don't you know what a golden handshake means?Read it again.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Melancholy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
This story is not complete because they didn't tell us how much Tinubu paid Igboho during the whole saga, you can't tell me he did all that for free, Tinubu just became the highest bidder that night, the reason Sunday Igboho backed down.
re-read sir cos u missed that part of GOLDEN HANDSHAKE!
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Monday60655(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Do not be deceived yet, till you hear the side of the story from Sunday Igboho himself. In Nigeria, nothing is impossible. It could be that Tinubu has paid this one to come and cook up the story in order for him to gain cheap political gain as the election is approaching.
How come you didn't tell us how much you and Tinubu pay Sunday and his men? Everyone cannot be fooled by your political prowess.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by CorperKola: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Truly, politics is all about interest. However, politicians should be responsible enough to keep all legitimate gentleman’s agreement. If I support you today with the condition that you will support me tomorrow, it’s only responsible to keep your side of the bargain no matter the shift in interest. There is a saying in Yoruba land that “iyi omoluabi ni kasoro kaba be”
hmmm
i wonder who this your message is for

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Advancedman(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Confessions
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Bhol28: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
LiesSlayer007:
grin grin grin grin grin Baba Adedibu na werey ooo grin grin Baba wey tell Ladoja weda he fity comot him cloth fight for market,Ladoja say lailai,Baba tell ladoja say he neva ready for politics grin grin
Na olosha Molete be dat.Adedibu

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by CorperKola: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Freemasonry:
This writer cleverly and conveniently forgot to tell us how his own party hired and used their thugs, or does he want us to believe that they won the election fair and square?

That is the beauty of telling your story, it allows you to omit your own bad parts, and amplify another’s shortcomings.
If you control the narrative, you control everything.
its interesting he even admitted there was still thuggery and disturbance in the elections
if you bought off all your opponent's thugs, whose thugs caused problem in the elections then??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by RALPHOW(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nonsense,
the fight is not about Sunday Igboho but yoruba fight.
Sunday can never be kidnapped by 1Milion fulani.
He is fighting to safe.yoruba people.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by NiRfreak(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
You wrote rubbish...idiot
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
things are going on - life changing things
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by AroleOduduwa2: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
This article makes Igboho look bad, Ojodu in simple terms mean Igboho is for highest bidder and PDP thug

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by KoolBigk(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
That man called Adedibu ehn, the ,an head dey touch well well. I Bet if he was alive during the LG election then, he would've made Sunday Igboho a LG Chairman for real even as the dude is an illiterate.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Freemasonry: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
CorperKola:

its interesting he even admitted there was still thuggery and disturbance in the elections
if you bought off all your opponent's thugs, whose thugs caused problem in the elections then??
I wonder ooo!!!
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Gbogbowa: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Don't mind ojodu he was just trying to say Sunday has collected money from PDP to attack herdsmen,Tinubu lie lie
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Kunlevic1984(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:
The Sunday Igboho I Knew

By Babafemi Ojudu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dateline.ng/the-sunday-igboho-i-knew-by-babafemi-ojudu/amp/
You are a betrayer! That's what people failed to identify here.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by RSVP: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kunlevic1984:
You are a betrayer! That's what what people failed to identify here.

Gbam!!!
3 mature virgins fall on you tonight.

You just spoke my mind.
I hate politicians.
Now if I should picture the scene when he called Sunday and act as the IG so he could discharge from that place... Then i can say PDP must have totally believed him and never knew they got played. Now he has been exposed and they will never trust him again. Smh
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by wetdspace(m): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2021
The same way this story has painted Igboho as someone who still have a cool heart, same way Baba Adedibu had a very soft heart if you went to him for help and also the same way Tinubu has a large heart and he forgives his enemies. There’s something common about these men but Baba Adedibu is still the most brutal of all.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by drstone1: 4:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Freestainworld:

Aaah you fall my hand. The answer is in the story; why did you fail to see. After the discussion.. he was given a golden handshake... Thank God for this story sha.
It explains why disturbing our brains and going to school matters less in nigeria. Your certification is near useless. Just learn thuggery, be a cultists and become fearsome. Very soon you will be reaping billions.how many years of hard work will give you that. See why the likes of Mc Oluomo, Tony Kabaka,Tompolo, Mujahid abubakar shekau, miyetti Allah are trending..they are what we call Political enforcers.

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by drstone1: 4:40am On Jan 26, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
This article makes Igboho look bad, Ojodu in simple terms mean Igboho is for highest bidder and PDP thug

Subtly and deftly,babafemi ojodu is telling us Sunday cannot be entirely relied upon. Thanks Mr Ojodu for this vital information. He could just betray his people at some point. That's why we need the likes of Governor Seyi Makinde to Man up and grow Balls of Steel . Same goes for other well meaning Yoruba leaders and eminent persons.
Secondly Do you notice that the so called Jagabon and Asiwaju B.A.T.never speaks up when he is most needed by his people. He is busy nursing an ambition and does not care if his peoples children are massacred at the toll gate or on the express or in their farm. He will be asking us to identify who the killer soldiers or herdsmen are. He knows too well that elections especially under the apc led fg is not determined by the choice of the people. It is by card reading machines, political enforcers and incumbent government machinery.

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by drstone1: 4:45am On Jan 26, 2021
delpee:
PR stuff for all who want to rubbish Sunday and make themselves look smart and committed to the Yoruba cause. We know those who genuinely love snd serve our people wholeheartedly.

All I know is that God uses whosoever He wants to fulfill His divine purpose. There are many instances of those considered bad being used for good purposes in the Bible.

Whatever he has done in the past is of no relevance in the present circumstances. His people can only see him as the one who saved them from oppression. Any other story doesn't count now.

By the way, if this was meant to be a secret why reveal it now? No honour amongst rogues perhaps.

Games, You Too CORRECT.!!!
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by ChoCho54(f): 5:05am On Jan 26, 2021
luvmijeje:

He has that occasional conscience you can appeal to. Let those who can rein in the herders do so and make the forests and highways safe again. Let farmers be able to carry out their occupation without fear of kidnap , murder and rape. Let us find a modern and permanent solution to this issue of itinerant herding that pitches a group of Nigerians against the other. Let us not ethnicize criminality. A criminal is a criminal and a crime is a crime whether perpetrated by Fulani, Yoruba , Igbo, Ijaw , Junkun, Bachama or Ibariba.

The bolded above is what blinded you into thinking this is not a Pr job and simultaneously a smear job. Let me disabuse your mind with three questions.

Is the person who wrote the article not in the ruling party? Are they not part of the government turning blind eyes to what's going on? If the people who are in the ruling party don't have solution, is it you or me that will have solution?
Babafemi didn't mind exposing Tinubus electoral malpractices even at this time, just to demarket a hero newly crowned by the grassroots themselves to quash any competition or comparism between igboho and Tinubu.

Festacman started off well by reminding Tinubu that there's just only one jagaban so no need for this hatchet Job by Babafemi Ojodu.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Fistop: 5:06am On Jan 26, 2021
But Adedibu died in 2008 now??

Lying bastard.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Fistop: 5:08am On Jan 26, 2021
But Adedibu died in 2008 now? And the rerun being talked about was in 2009.

Lying bastard.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by ChoCho54(f): 5:16am On Jan 26, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

long and short of the whole story

sunday is a thug

if you want to kill a dog please remember the first step!
Hmmm.. give it a bad name. I'm sure majority of posters are avoiding the rudiments of this crap by Ojodu.

Why is Ojodu comfortable exposing Tinubus electoral malpractices in a period when formers image is being laundered for 2023, just to demarket igboho??
Please help me understand it.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by ChoCho54(f): 5:19am On Jan 26, 2021
mkoabiola:
A close secret revealed by Baba femi.

Jagaban paid d Supreme price to make sure fayemi won d election.. Interesting

Sunday igboho received a golden handshake from Jagaban.

A senator from osun.. Name withheld.

That must be senator iyiola omisore....
Another baba werey in politics.

Interesting
Are you gloating over electoral malpractice?
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by darediamond(m): 5:29am On Jan 26, 2021
seunmsg:
The Sunday Igboho I Knew

By Babafemi Ojudu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dateline.ng/the-sunday-igboho-i-knew-by-babafemi-ojudu/amp/
The SUDDEN AND SHAPLY POINTED POPULARITY IN A JIFFY OF SUNDAY IGBOHO OOOOOOOOSA IS WHY TINUBU VIA THIS MAN IS INDIRECTLY denting the IMAGE OF OOOOOOOSA making him appear as "A POLITICAL THUG" ONCE UPON A TIME and making his mere self appear as the messiah who we REASONABLE ODUDUWAS WILL NEVER ACCEPT NOR SEE THAT WAY ANYDAY ANY TIME "WHERE ARE THE COWS".

Live make I live: does BUHARI Fulani want that for us on our soil down SOUTH altogether?

Thugs you call them, WARRIORS THEY ARE ACTUALLY ARE!!!

OMO BURUKU NI OJO TI E!!

OMO LILE LOUN JA ESE KI KAN KII SE OMO MUMMY!!!

To Hell With Tinubu, ODUDUWA LIVES MATTERS!!!

LONG LIVE OLOYE SUNDAY IGBOHO OOOOOOOOOSA!!!!!!!!

****BI A BA PE ORI AKONI..........****
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by ChoCho54(f): 5:41am On Jan 26, 2021
bigjj:
Ojudu is a betrayal. All his editorial garbage is an attempt to pollute the good work of Sunday Igboho. He should be old enough to know that everybody has his/her own past.
Femi even told the whole world how he impersonated the AIG with his own mouth and we say this should not have consequences?
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by ChoCho54(f): 5:53am On Jan 26, 2021
harbeebabz0:

I don't see any sense talk in all what you said. What's Ojudu trying to insinuate?
Either trying to let the whole world know how supportive Tinubu was to Fayemi or trying to let us know that Igboho is a ex thug or to let's us know how corrupt you politicians because I can't understand your golden handshake. Oga u don't get any point go sit down.
He wanted to let us know Nigeria is a zoo by telling the whole world how he impersonated police. Should not this man be brought for questioning in civilized climes!?
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by maidstone: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2021
This Babafemi Ojudu is a very useless man. He should never be trusted by anyone in this world

Just imagine what he penned just to make Igboho look bad.

Revealing what ought to be a secret between them

May God punish Ojudu forever and ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.