Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Easiest Product To Sell Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Easiest Product To Sell Online (136 Views)

Organic Skin Care Product To Save You From Skin Issues | Luxurious Lathers / How To Promote Your Business/product To Make Good Sales, Facebook Ads UNLOCKED. / How To Stop Overthinking Everything | The Easiest Way (by Mr.dynamic). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Product To Sell Online by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
The Easiest Product To Sell Online

Dear Reader,

Would you be interested in investing ₦52,500 to make ₦620,000 within a month?

That’s exactly what Mr Joseph Jasper (one of my Accelerated Profitable Digital Product Creation And Launching Blueprint members) just accomplished.

What did he do exactly?

He wrote a 34 paged ebook on a topic that many people want to learn about.

I have said it before and I will say it again.

The easiest product to create and sell online is a simple ebook/report that shows how a group of people can achieve a particular result.

E.g.

An ebook that shows how real estate agents can use Facebook to sell properties

An ebook that shows how people with a troubling disease can overcome it

An ebook that shows how shy guys can approach women and get more dates

The list is endless

The best part is that ebooks are very profitable.

They have no printing costs

Their profit margin is 100%

No shipping cost or delays

They are quick, simple and inexpensive to produce

No inventory to store

I launched a new online business recently with a partner and our first product is a simple 37 paged ebook that sells for ₦5000.

So far, we have spent ₦36,000 on adverts and we have made ₦475,000

So, how do you create an ebook and sell it online the right way?

I created a video about this that you can watch immediately here: https://www.wealth-ideas.com/the-easiest-product-to-sell-online

(1) (Reply)

United Buy Bye - An Innovative Technology Solution For E-commerce / Check Network Performance In Your Location With Emetrics / Ivorian Lady Tatoo Bobrisky’s Name (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.