Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Poll- What Do You Seek? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll- What Do You Seek? (142 Views)

POLL: What Position Will Aisha Yesufu Occupy In The Obi Aso Rock? / Opinion Poll: What Political Agitation Do You Support? / OPINION POLL: What Should Couples Whose Wedding Is Next Saturday Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poll- What Do You Seek? by MikePhilly(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
What Do You Seek?

At some point, Life and living will ask us certain questions and this one in particular

"What exactly do you want?"

"I have always wanted to dominate my field of industry, buy businesses abroad, own two Landwey properties, 4door Sahara wrangler, build the fanciest cathedral in my locale, along with two container real estates in Lagos before the age of 30."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjUyQTrdSUM

How about you, do you know what you want already or need divine help?

Listening to Kayode Olufemi Bajomo's message at NCC- Ilupeju, along with earlier Pathfinder teachings, insights about life and divine purpose is bound to grow exponentially.

God talk, humor, fun, love and spiritual report with Reverend Kayode Olufemi Bajomo at the NCC- Ilupeju dated Sunday 24th January 2021

Also get ready to participate in the next Purpose Discovery School session with Eghieye

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Violates Covid-19 Law He Signed When He Visited Katsi / Nigeria To Procure 80 Million Doses In 2021, Says Fayemi / In New Video, Igboho Berates Tinubu, Makinde, Ooni, Other Yoruba Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.