Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Orisun Estates Investment Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Orisun Estates Investment Plan (543 Views)

Property Inspection;key To Security Of Real Estates Investment / Orisun Homes Build And Pay By Installment (ba-pay) Scheme / COVID19 Financial Security: Buy Back Investment Plan On Land Banking-08027390046 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orisun Estates Investment Plan by KINGBuilderLTD: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Every smart investor understand that real estate in Nigeria is an untapped gold mine, but only a few people know when, where and how to dig up and extract this gold in its purest form. While it is an undeniable fact that an investment into real estate pays the most, your real estate investment can only give you an edge if and when it is done the right way.

With our leading knowledge of the Real Estate sector, we want you to get off to a great start this New Year 2021 by joining the ORISUN ESTATES INVESTMENT PLAN, an opportunity to make your money enable you make more money.

What we do in ORISUN ESTATES INVESTMENT PLAN is simple. We help you invest/trade in the REAL ESTATE MARKET and give you yearly returns of 20% on your trading capital.

Our 20% yearly returns on trading capital are very sustainable and as well come with other massive bonuses. As a member of the scheme, there are two packages you can invest into; The short term-5 years plan which qualifies you to be allocated a plot of land worth 1,000,000 (One Million Naira) in any of our Orisun Estates project and The long term-10 years plan which qualifies you to be allocated a plot of land worth 2,000,000 (Two Million Naira) in any of our Orisun Estates project with all necessary documentation issued to you immediately you invest.

With a minimum trading capital of N2,000,000 (Two Million Naira Only), investors gets a yearly returns on investment of N400,000 (Four Hundred Thousand Naira Only) as yearly income for whichever packages they subscribe to.

We have vast experience in properties investment, so you are assured of gaining quick and high returns on your investment capital because we are here to help you grow your idle funds. As is our custom at KINGBuilder Marketing Management Limited, you can be sure that your investment is safe, secured and bound to appreciate.

Take charge of your personal Finances because nobody actually cares about your finances except you.

For more enquires, visit www.kbltd.org/invest OR CALL: 08101648821, 07036260667, 08179574825, 07065921410

INVEST TODAY & BE AN ACTIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTOR AT KINGBUILDER LIMITED

Re: Orisun Estates Investment Plan by Willie2015: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
How do i get my capital back if you fail to pay my ROI?
Re: Orisun Estates Investment Plan by KINGBuilderLTD: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Willie2015:
How do i get my capital back if you fail to pay my ROI?

Thank you for your interest.

With our vast experience in property investment and development, we have delivered and are still delivering real estate solutions to over 5000+ subscribers for over 10 years.
What we are doing with your trading capital is no secret; we are trading your investment capital for profit with our expertise in the real estate market to be able to pay our investors both your capital and yearly returns.

Your investment with us is safe, secured and bound to appreciate.

You can talk to Olawale- 08101648821 if you have any other question(s).
Thanks as we hope to hear from you.
Re: Orisun Estates Investment Plan by cpu2006(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Can someone with 300,000 invest in your company?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 150k Monthly On Binance And Luno / If You Want To Make 500× From Cryptocurrency, Come View This Legit Binance Token / How Profitable Is Sewing Materials Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.