Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Property Inspection;key To Security Of Real Estates Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Property Inspection;key To Security Of Real Estates Investment (217 Views)

Verified Real Estates Offers (No Agency Fees): Lekki/Ajah/Epe, Lagos / Orisun Estates Investment Plan / Akeredolu Donates Another Vehicles To Security Agencies In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Inspection;key To Security Of Real Estates Investment by DeProffessor(m): 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Property Inspection:Key To Security Of Real Estate Investment.

“Buying A Property Without Any Form Of Inspection Is Like Paying A Bride Price Without First Seeing The Bride” Bright Peterside.

Inspection In Real Estate Simply Imply The Physical Verification, Site Seeing Or Viewing Of A Property By A Client. It Helps A Client Formulate A Final Decision On The Said Property. Property Inspection Is A Cardinal Process In Real Estate Investment That Is Sometimes Taken For Granted By Clients And Such Is Not Advisable For Any Investor. I Will Always Encourage Client Or Investors To Have An Inspection Of Any Property,They Intend To Buy, Be It A House Or Land.

Property Inspection Comes With Lots Of Advantages. Having An Inspection Enable You To Have A First Hand Appraisal Of The Property You Are About To Purchase, Noting It’s Basic Features, It’s Pros And Cons. Inspection Creates An Extra Knowledges Of The Product For The Buyer,Particularly For Homes, Prices Are Often Times Concluded Upon The Inspection Of A Property.

The Advent And Huge Presence Of Technology Has Even Made Inspection Much Easier As It Has Created Alternative Means Of Inspection. I.e Virtual Inspection. All Over The World, Client’s Who Are Far Away From Property Of Interest Can Now Have A Direct Inspection Through What We Call “Virtual Inspection “ Which Involves An Audio-Visual Inspection Of A Land Or House.

It Is Done Using A Technology Driven Tool Which Is Connected To The Property Through It’s Location On Google map. This Is Very Much Effective, And I Particularly Sometimes Adopt This Form Of Inspection For Distant Client, Particularly Those OutSide Nigeria. Beyond This, Clients Can Also Inspect A Property Through Video Calls, Live Videos, etc.

It Is Therefore Pertinent To Note Here That Inspection Of A Property In This Era Must Not Neccessarily Connote A Physical Presence Of A Client On The Site, Thanks To The Availability Of Shrewd Innovative Technology.

Beyond This Also, A Clear And Detail Photos Or Video Of A Property Can As Well Serve As A Means Of Inspection For Some Client. However, I Would Advice That Beyond This Videos, Clients Should Make Personal Enquiries On-Line Using Google Search Engine On The Existence And Availability Of Such Property In Other To Confirm The Authenticity Of Such Property’s And Acclaimed Location. This Is Because Most Times, If Product Surely Exist, It Can Be Seen In Many Other Platforms Online. This Verification Is Key.

Property Inspection Most Times Involved Some Financial Incurement On The Buyer. There Is No Fixed Price For It Hence Its Negiotiable. This Financial Incurement Usually Scare Away Clients From Enbarking On Inspection But It Ought Not To Be Because The Ends-Mit Of The Process Is Much Valuable Than What Ever Amount That Might Be Incurred For Inspection. Property Inspection Can Help You Avoid Certain Mistakes Or Losing Your Money.

Although For Me And My Partners Companies, Inspection Is Usually Free Of Charge, With No Financial Cost Attached Simply Because I Am Much Keen On The Client Confirming The Existence And Attractive Features Of The Property In Question, Which Surely Forms A Pre-amble To Their Decision To Buy.

Suffice It To Say Again That Property Inspection Helps To Avoid And Advert Property Scarm. Many Cases Of Property Scarm Features A Story Of Client Not Having Any Form Of Property Inspection Before Payment.

Hence When Inspecting A Property,Be Very Open Minded And Ask As Many Question As Possible To Gain Clarification On Any Thing You Are Not Convinced About.

“It Is Your Right To Know As Much As You Should Know Before Putting In Your Hard Earn Money”

This Should However Must Be Done With Courtesy.

Summarily Therefore, Home Or Land Inspection Is An Important Exercise In Real Estate Investment That is Meant To Help Buyers Make Informed Decisions About Their Property Purchase, ensuring The Physical Existence And Actual Condition Of The Property. It Is Key To The Security Of Your Investment Because It Can Either Make Or Mare Your Decision.

So The Next Time You Want To Acquire A Property, Be Sure To Have Some Form Of Inspection Before Putting In Your Money.

I Do Hope That I Made Much Sense To You . As Usual, Its Always A Pleasure To Provide You The Needed Guide , So You Don’t Make Mistakes In Your Real Estate Investment Journey Because It Is About The Future.

Please, Do Well To Follow Up Our Social Media Pages Using The Handles Below For More Of Our Very Affordable Products And Services.

Best Regards.

Bright S. Peterside
Real Estate Consultant @BrightSideConsulting, Lagos,Nigeria,
,PR/Brand&Communication Expert.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Crypto Currencies / Youtube Monetize Channel For Grab At Cheaper Rate / A Brewery Company Available For Sale To Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.