Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Execute Your Talent - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Execute Your Talent (258 Views)

Tweak Your Talent And Earn / Facebook Reels Download: The Best Way To Showcase Your Talent / Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Execute Your Talent by Deebleszed(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Most times I wondered why most of talented people in Nigeria live in poverty but I got an answer to my question when I came about EXECUTE YOUR TALENT. One fact about majority of talented celebrities in Nigeria is that they didn't just discover their talent, they execute it.

When you execute your talent, through that you make it useful and when you make your talent useful, success is at the corner. If you execute your talent there may be some ups and downs but at the end it's all going to result in success.

Don't just discover your talent, execute it. Don't wait for divine miracle or opportunity before you start making use of your talent cos one fact about talent and opportunity is that opportunities come when you yourself showcase your talent to the world.

No matter how weird it is make it known,showcase it, execute it. Be it singing, dancing, acting, arting, running, skating,... Whatever it may be showcase, let people known about it. Are you a writer, can you just look at a small thing and form thousands of words about it showcase it, don't say language is a barrier, even if your English speaking is barbaric showcase one day or some day opportunity(s) will come and it will look like a dream when success starts chasing you.

DON'T JUST DISCOVER YOUR TALENT, EXECUTE IT. MAKE IT USEFUL!!!

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writer Needed / E-book Writer Available / New Story Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.