Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? (9224 Views)

Finidi George To Manage The Super Eagles Against Ghana And Mali / FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haaland’s Norway After Biggest Move / Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by iwaeda: 9:48am On Feb 08
What are your expectations of Super Eagles against Elephants of Ivory Coast?
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:28am On Feb 08
iwaeda:
What are your expectations of Super Eagles against Elephants of Ivory Coast?

For the fun of replying,

Eagles eat flesh.
Elephants eat herbs.
We both know who the predator is.

But in this match, may the best team win.

The Elephants ate the Eagles together with the tree leaves and branches.

The Eagles shouldn't have perched on the branch being consumed.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by iwaeda: 9:20am On Feb 09
Westerhoffe:

For the fun of replying,

Eagles eat flesh.
Elephants eat herbs.
We both know who the predator is.

But in this match, may the best team win.

Are you not a Nigerian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09
iwaeda:

Eerrmmm…
Which country again is Nigeria?
cheesy

Let me edit this…

I am here now… let's talk.
grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by iwaeda: 8:25pm On Feb 10
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by JOACHINpedro: 10:11am On Feb 11
Nigeria gets 2goals

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Feb 11
I expect Naija to lift this trophy...!

However, if by a stroke of better fortune, the hosts overcome us and win it like Egypt did years back, I won't be sad.

Both teams equally deserve the title... Emphasis on EQUALLY.

Sebastian Haller came from a battle with Cancer to help his nation to the final... They are as worthy as Naija to lift the title.

So, I will be watching the game without an iota of tension. cool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by leadinggists(m): 10:12am On Feb 11
Nigeria is winning

13 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by inoki247: 10:12am On Feb 11
Lol none

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by bewla(m): 10:13am On Feb 11
Goal
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by ipobarecriminals: 10:14am On Feb 11
sad Be at work here but NOT watching sad sad lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14am On Feb 11
lipsrsealed
Mumu south africa made me lost some cool cash last night sad

Meanwhile,I'm rooting for our beloved super eagles to soar high tonight cool

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by slaawomirr: 10:14am On Feb 11
Damnnn niggar

We press their neck

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood when we defeated south Africans
today is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...
Ya all should not be scared we gonna kill them

Nigeria beat ivory coast 🇨🇮 in 1994, we went on to win that AFCON.

Nigeria beat ivory Coast 🇨🇮 in 2013, we went on to win that AFCON.

Nigeria beat ivory Coast 🇨🇮 in 2024
#AFCON2023 😎

So if you all are thinking what I'm thinking then a bottle of beer 🍺 and one tie of weed for you

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Juliearth(f): 10:15am On Feb 11
I'm positive we would win and even if the odds do not favour us, making it to the finals is victory on its own. Defeating South Africa again, is yet another laudable win for us.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by spencekat(m): 10:15am On Feb 11
How many times una go ask this question?
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Codedpriest(m): 10:16am On Feb 11
hopeful
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:16am On Feb 11
Zero expectations to avoid heart problems. But we de win for sure

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:16am On Feb 11
Wish Super eagles the best. BRING the cup home! Won't be happy if ivory Coast wey Don suppose comot since group stage come win the cup.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by ipobarecriminals: 10:16am On Feb 11
kiss wish NGR Eagus well wink.Life is good. cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Agunesinjaweola: 10:17am On Feb 11
I have the feeling the host country CIV is the favourite to take the trophy 🏆

And my feelings hasn't changed because they deserve it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:17am On Feb 11
We dey win 2 - 0

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by CoronaVirusPro: 10:17am On Feb 11
Penalty

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Built2last: 10:18am On Feb 11
1. I watched Asian cup final yesterday Qatar vs Jordan. Jordan did the playing but Qatar did the winning. Referee rigged that match in favour of Qatar Awarded 3 penalties in one match. Final for that matter. I was gutted.

2. Our politicians especially APC will empty our treasury that they are going to watch the final in Ivory coast. Although with the plane crash that took away Wigwe, someone them may be scared to fly fir now. They will also try to politicise it if Naija wins.

APC should remember Abacha and Jonathan won AFCON. It's not for political campaigns.

3. I begged Tinubu and APC. If the guys win. As he is telling them congratulations for making Nigerians proud. Tinubu should return and make us proud. Price of cement he met at 3k is now 9k. Bag of rice is 77k

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Tokskob2008: 10:18am On Feb 11
My expectations are quite simply...

SE lifts the trophy..

No recorded death as a result of the match..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by ProudNigerian01: 10:18am On Feb 11
2 goals for Oshimen, He has worked hard and deserves some goals to cap his performance in this tournament.

Meanwhile,

Since you have been hearing repent of your sins and you have ignored the message. For how long will you keep ignoring God's invitation?

Well it is another good day to remind you that God wants you to stay away from your sinful nature and obey His word.

God loves you but hates your sin, and in as much as God is merciful, if you refuse to repent, consequences will follow.

Repent, do righteousness and justice and God will give you peace, riches and all your heart desire. The only thing stopping you from receiving from God now is your sin:

Isa.59.2 - But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.

Choose to read the Bible today and obey God's command in it.

God is good always no matter the situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by superCleanworks(m): 10:19am On Feb 11
victory
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Juliearth(f): 10:20am On Feb 11
Agunesinjaweola:

Same way south Africa was the favourite team, yet they lost.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Tokskob2008: 10:20am On Feb 11
Agunesinjaweola:

How did they deserve it more than the SE ehn

Ivory Coast that qualified by luck during the group stages and it's not that they have been exceptional since then either...

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Enemyofpeace: 10:20am On Feb 11
I am no expecting anything because I don't want to give myself earth attack
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Typing: 10:20am On Feb 11
Typing
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by fawaz050(m): 10:20am On Feb 11
Can't ask for more from the boys. But a win wouldn't be out of place
Re: What Are Your Expectations Of Super Eagles Against Elephants Of Ivory Coast? by Agunesinjaweola: 10:21am On Feb 11
iwaeda:

Have you ever heard Eagles 🦅 defeated Elephant 🐘 before

Don't be sentimental !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry / Some Football Memes / Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.