Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone (49511 Views)

Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by BRATISLAVA: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Even the ones that cannot afford bread for wedding cake will come here and claim they love simplicity.

If marriages mattered so little on the wedding day, as you all claim to like, you wouldn't have lavish ones, and there would be no divorces or cheating, etc.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Pascal181: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
How was she able to ride the bicycle with her wedding gown?
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by money121(m): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Will marrying with a bicycle make their marriage hitch free/successful? Don't we have glamorously expensive weddings having sweet long lasting marriage?

You people that think inexpensive wedding is the best don't have sense.

Sons of Adam the simp.
So, why are you pained with my harmless post?

3 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Isata Sama Mondeh who is Sierra Leone's current fastest female cyclist� is also the first female bicycle mechanic in Sierra Leone. Isata is also the the first female bike mechanic to own a bike shop which number of cyclits working under her.

The boldest is actually hilarious.

First female bicycle repairer since what year? 1961? Lol
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by whytediamond(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:
She’s a bike mechanic and she’s beautiful. Congratulations to them.

Our sophisticated “urgent 2k” gang will rather die than wed with bicycles. Daughters of Eve!!

Bros please lower the volume, in fact, off the mic please. Off the mic grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JovialJune(f): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

So, why are you pained with my harmless post?

Your post is harmless? Alailopolo.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Regex: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Did I just hear "Amu-obi"?
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
I reject this for me and my love ones IJN Amen.

It's for the fun of it....
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by justlikedat: 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
There is no big deal, once they are happy doing it together
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by whytediamond(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:

See mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pascal181:
How was she able to ride the bicycle with her wedding gown?

She is a pro in that field.

She should know how to negotiate her way with bicycles. Even with a voluminous agbada on.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Your post is harmless? Alailopolo.
You’re yet to answer my question
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by RPG2020(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Flakkk:
DO NOT place another bet on a football match until you visit the link on my signature

Really?

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JovialJune(f): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

You’re yet to answer my question

Abeg buzz off.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Abeg buzz off.
Alika!

3 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Whitecoal711: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Make she ride am make we see first na
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JovialJune(f): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Alika!

Asinwin!

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Seyzcham91(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin
Kriss216:

Our sophisticated “urgent 2k” gang will rather die than wed with bicycles. Daughters of Eve!!
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Nicepoker(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
You reject marriage
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by wink2015(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
FREETOWN !

Did he get those bicycle free?

We were told that in freetown, Sierra Leone things are free.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Asinwin!
SadistJune!
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Sixfeetbelle: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

We're not bike mechanics, so there's the reason why we won't Wed with bikes.

I need urgent 2k so when you're done shalaying on this thread, send it to me sharply.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JovialJune(f): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

SadistJune!

Kriss419!

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

We're not bike mechanics, so there's the reason why we won't Wed with bikes.

I need urgent 2k so when you're done shalaying on this thread, send it to me sharply.
Lol

I’m not a philanthropist, Nne.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Theta1: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
These bicycle are cost and expensive.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Kriss419!
Abokki newspaper!

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by kalu61(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
sapphiere:
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JovialJune(f): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Abokki newspaper!

Nyamri tsinannu!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Giifloez(m): 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
This are expensive bikes though...I was expecting to see old school Raleigh bikes sef.

An average Nigerian can't even afford the price for the new bikes.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Nyamri tsinannu!
Ukwu nnu!

3 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Shollyjay90(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
mine also is coming........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) / Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo) / Man & Lady Dance Seductively At A Children's Party. Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.