Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain (303 Views)

Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea / Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! / Jose Mourinho Spotted For The First Time After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain by MckenzieSkyBlog: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich has explained why the club took the difficult decision to part ways with Chelsea's legend and head coach Frank Lampard.

Abramovich explained that it was a very difficult decison for him and the Chelsea's board to make, but the current circumstances surrounding Lampard's poor performances made them feel a new manager is needed.

However, he thanked Frank Lampard for his work as Head Coach and wish him every success in the future saying that his status at Chelsea Football Club remains undiminished.

In his words;

“This was a very difficult decision for the Club, not least because I have an excellent personal relationship with Frank and I have the utmost respect for him.

“He is a man of great integrity and has the highest of...MORE

1 Share

Re: Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain by Deborah98(f): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
But I love lampard as a person and not his coaching skills....
Re: Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain by Iceyjayz: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
He tried let someone else take the mantle
Re: Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain by Great100000: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deborah98:
But I love lampard as a person and not his coaching skills....
Will you Marry me, ha!!! i mean will you marry him then? grin grin
Re: Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain by Deborah98(f): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Great100000:
Will you Marry me, ha!!! i mean will you marry him then? grin grin
He hasn't proposed ooooh
Re: Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain by kenzysmith: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thomas tuchel we do wonders with this Chelsea squad he did it at Mainz
Re: Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain by paulolee(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
lampard really did his best but it wasnt good enough especially after spending so much in last market with poor performances and weak tactical game plan to show for it..
the owner needed a big statement against athletico in ucl...I pray tuchel can turn things around with limited time..
Re: Abramovich Thanks Lampard After Sack, Says His Pedigree To The Club Remain by paulolee(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
kenzysmith:
Thomas tuchel we do wonders with this Chelsea squad he did it at Mainz
no be small wonders....dts why PSG let him go because of his too much wonders in paris abi??

(1) (Reply)

LIVE LIVE Tip For The Match Between Parma And Verona / Watch The Super Eagles 3-0 Victory Over Lesotho (video) / Real Madrid C.F. 2021/2022 Kits New Home And Away Jersey Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.