Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Dangote’s Alleged Mistress Fires Back After Lawsuit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote’s Alleged Mistress Fires Back After Lawsuit (208 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Skales Fires Back At Eedris Abdukareem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote’s Alleged Mistress Fires Back After Lawsuit by gistongist: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Autumn Spikes, American mistress of Nigerian Billionaire, Aliko Dangote has fired back at him following a defamation lawsuit filed against her.

Recall that Dangote filed a lawsuit to claim damages for his marred reputation after one of his alleged American mistresses posted videos on social media that included the billionaire’s exposed buttocks in January of 2021.

Autumn otherwise known as Allarounda1 on Instagram took to social media to allege that she refused an offer of $15,000 and a monthly payment of $2500 (N955,000) to keep shut about the relationship between her and the billionaire.

She said, “I was insultingly offered 15k and 2,500 a month to sign an NDA but I declined. I gained legal counsel in which we countered his offer. Mind you his first initial offer wasn’t disclosed in the terms of his proposed NDA.”.

source:https://gistongist.com/dangotes-alleged-mistress-fires-back-after-lawsuit/

(1) (Reply)

Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG. / Sunday Igboho Receives 13million To Fight Herdsmen, Boko Haram / Update On NASU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.