Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO (470 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / Pastor (mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO by genkins(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
In this video, PST faith Edeko denies sleeping with Pastor Sulaiman of Omega Fire Ministries as alleged by her estranged husband Pst Davis.

While you watch, don't forget that the three of them(Sulaiman, Edeko, Davis) are Pastors and cannot lie.. Lol

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kM6WpDuIHc
Re: I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO by Deborah98(f): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
We have too many issues at hand to be looked into, pressing needs to attend to and lives at stake to save,spare us this thrash for now...
Re: I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO by extol1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deborah98:
We have too many issues at hand to be looked into, pressing needs to attend to and lives at stake to save,spare us this thrash for now...
God bless you, I love you so much
Re: I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO by Deborah98(f): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
extol1:

God bless you, I love you so much
Thanks.
Re: I Did Not Sleep With Pastor Sulaiman - Pst Mrs Faith Edeko- VIDEO by Nukilia: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Can both of them see a psychiatrist ASAP! The country is facing more dangerous situation at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce: I Have 41 Unreleased Songs With Olamide / VIDEO: ESPN Suspends NBA Analyst Paul Pierce Over Indecent Instagram Live Video / Laycon Slap His Team Mate During Arguement In Full Video (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.