Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis (2800 Views)

The Truth Of The Orlu Fracas / Beyond The News: This Is The Real Cause Of The Orlu Crisis / SOS. Rochas Okorocha Is Holding The Orlu Electoral Officer At Gun Point. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Qelvin(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
As usual the Fulani bandits always get protected by the Nigerian military, I'm fed up with this country honestly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by HOVER206: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
I would like to hear from the federal government and the military before I can say my mind

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Lanretoye(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
covid couldn't submerge us,we can decimate ourselves.
Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by after4: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why are Nigerian army very predictable? Why can't they surprise Nigerians? So they want to raise another boko haram and think Nigeria will survive it? OK let's watch and see. If they think they will make south east like borno, nah lie dem dey lie

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by articleme(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by nku5: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Up until today I thought ESN did not exist shocked I thought it was propaganda

Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by IduNaOba: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
They went for revenge and lost another 4
They still want to go back
Kai!

6 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by uptimumOne23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Who are ESN??

IPOB and it's people want war... well guess what?..here comes the war

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by GOVERNMENT2: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Who are ESN??

angry

10 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by johnkey: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
i hate nigerian soldiers with the same passion i hate the politicians, very useless set of people especially the soldiers from west and east. how can you be fighting for a fulani man giving you orders to kill your own people, i just hope one day i get to kill a soldier or politician. but until then i can start with their kids and families. who knows someone who knows someone that sells guns? time to fortify myself and family. this country is gone.

10 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Generalnomercy: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Who are ESN??

I bet you won't survive it.

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by EzeAro: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Who are ESN??

It seems this one is late to the party, ESN have already used 5 dead Nigerian soldiers to appease the land already. The war began and ended long before you woke up to brush your dirty teeth and say Good morning.

12 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Generalnomercy: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why would Nigerian government use soldiers to protect the fulanis while killing other ethnic groups?

They are really falling into the trap set for them by Nnamdi KANU.

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by uptimumOne23(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
EzeAro:

It seems this one is late to the party, ESN have already used 5 dead Nigerian soldiers to appease the land already. The war began and ended long before you woke up to brush your dirty teeth and say Good morning.

Clap for your self, you've done well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Generalnomercy: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
EzeAro:

Don't mind those southwestern goats who thinks from their anus.

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
For heaven's sake why on Earth do we have this useless ESN, Hisbah, Amotekun or whatever the hell they're called.

Is the Nigerian police not enough. Yeah, I know how incompetent our olopka cops are, but instead of creating new security outfits, why not channel that energy to restructuring NPF from olopka to cops. Why on Earth is Nigeria so useless.

Oh God, person wey do Africa this thing, e no go better for you.

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nairalandian:
For heaven's sake why on Earth do we have this useless ESN, Hisbah, Amotekun or whatever the hell they're called.

Is the Nigerian police not enough. Yeah, I know how incompetent our olopka cops are, but instead of creating new security outfits, why not channel that energy to restructuring NPF from olopka to cops. Why on Earth is Nigeria so useless.

Where did you type this your comment? U guess from hell, hel that's even more peaceful than Nigeria right now.
So the Nigeria police is enough and may only need a restructuring ehh? Who will restructure the police? Don't tell me is the same government that made the police force useless to it's citizens and only useful to politicians and good at harassing people. If possible,every local government should create their own security outfit because the government doesn't care if a whole state is wiped away by bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by EMMY76: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
The nigerian army is shamelessly taking sides with the fulaniherdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rest in pieces to the soldiers killed by ESN.
Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Ddokie: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nairalandian:

It is the selfish political leaders we have in this country that are causing all this. When i was much younger, i didn't think much of someone being selfish, but now, i see how terrible selfishness is. It is selfishness that is causing all this. The president doesn't want to loose the overwhelming influence he has in the country. Power that you will have for only 8 years and it is gone.

Simply rearranging the constitution to have state and regional police would solve all this. Protect your own people constitutionally with all necessary apparatus of force under the control of the state government will see an end to Amotekun, ESN, as well as the menace of fulani herdsmen. But No. Dem no fit.

Demons.
Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Ddokie: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Rest in pieces to the soldiers killed by ESN.

Abeg help me with gist. Na soldiers dem dey kill abi na ESN boys.

Be like say ESN boys don cook demselves
Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by aniomadei1975: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
after4:
Why are Nigerian army very predictable? Why can't they surprise Nigerians? So they want to raise another boko haram and think Nigeria will survive it? OK let's watch and see. If they think they will make south east like borno, nah lie dem dey lie

Very soon you will start shouting "genocide or massacre" all over the internet. O ji oso agbakwulu ogu amaro na ogu bu onwu
Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by aniomadei1975: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
after4:

Very soon you will start shouting "genocide or massacre" all over the internet. O ji oso agbakwulu ogu amaro na ogu bu onwu
Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by Thewrath(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Who are ESN??

Oga stop bleating and zip it already,why spamming the whole forum because of your insecurity?
If you want to go to aso rock and report by yourself,pls do and let us hear word,na today we begin hear war..mtcheww
Re: Genesis Of The Orlu Crisis by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
aniomadei1975:

Guy how far?

Are you from Delta?

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment List, South-east With Fewest / VIDEO: Ebonyi State Youths Allegedly Chase Soldiers Out Of Their Community. / I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.