Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu (2783 Views)

Asari Dokubo Sends Strong Warning To Mark Zuckerberg For Acct Suspension (VIDEO) / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by BehindIPOB: 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has re-assured his members that he must get Mark Zuckerberg the C.E.O of facebook and make sure he pays for blocking his facebook account. Nnamdi Kanu also added that he would open his own social media as a revenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0NCqjuh_GU
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Topzee109: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mark don suffer oo
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Soolmus: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
cool

Irrelevant 5%ter dunce

Chestbeat all you like

Scumbag that can't attend his parents funeral because he is a coward like Ojuckwu making noise over nonsense propaganda Facebook page he scams miscreants with

Well!, from experience, Jews, Fulani and Chinese are very ruthless.. Biafra scammers better watch who they confront

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
One of the major trait of our Eastern brothers and sisters is that they are too egoist.... too much mouth.... no action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Bola146(f): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Charmingrascal(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Someone please check on Mazi

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Of course
We will deal with him
When we open another app

Modified

Mark zuckerberg will be dealt with sooner or later ,
Save this
In fact screenshot it
I make this topic a thread
That mark nsukkabread control Facebook doesn’t mean he is beyond flaws
He have always flagged down fact and information tagging it false news while sitting in his 4by 6 air conditioned room
He has more flaws than Kanu
He is a rogue that sales People’s data to politicians and company
Deal with it
Because it came from kanu and some haters are masturbating
Zuckerberg is busy selling ipob members database and information
And is being use to track them and kidnap them

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Simplyleo: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mark Zuckerberg should just know from now that his own don finish. Ipob illiterates searching for Mark Zuckerberg right now. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Mightyhaiz: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
the tiny brain matter don spark out?

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
Mark Zuckerberg should just know from now that his own don finish. Ipob illiterates searching for Mark Zuckerberg right now. cheesy

Though I know this is a fake news but
Quote me anywhere
We will deal with him
He will explain why he flagged down endsars crime by FG

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by BehindIPOB: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Though I know this is a fake news but
Quote me anywhere
We will deal with him
He will explain why he flagged down endsars crime by FG

what is fake about the news. didn't u hear abd see it is a broadcast from the third day of march 2021.
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Mightyhaiz: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
outta context
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gathering of vultures.

The name Biafra will soon kill people finish.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by amuwo1980: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fake story
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Yorubalagba: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
This lunatic wan deal with one of the richest men in the world, madness of this lamidi cownu is taken too far.

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by theTranslator: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
This man should learn to think before talking His character is flawed with so many atrocities
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
BehindIPOB:

what is fake about the news. didn't u hear abd see it is a broadcast from the third day of march 2021.
Ok
We will still deal with him
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
This lunatic wan deal with one of the richest men in the world, madness of this lamidi cownu is taken too far.
Yes you can deal with one of the richest man
His level don pass am
If not poverty and ignorance
You would have know that all men are created equal
That mark zuckerberg control Facebook does not make him a god ,he can be sued and deal with
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by joshjc(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lol,
the same way he shot down the airforce helicopter
the mad fugitive keep on fooling himself everyday

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by greymiles: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Since mark has decided to go against the realization of the Jewish tribe in Nigeria, he must be stoned and shamed in public
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Irrelevant 5%ter dunce

Chestbeat all you like

Scumbag that can't attend his parents funeral because he is a coward like Ojuckwu making noise over nonsense propaganda Facebook page he scams miscreants with

Well!, from experience, Jews, Fulani and Chinese are very ruthless.. Biafra scammers better watch who they confront

You actually sound more useless for tagging mnk with Ojukwu who fought for freedom against world powers and the union who planned to wipe out Igbo for within 3 months but got the shock of their life

I don't care about your tribe bcus I am sure your tribe has nothing to do with dis useless life you are living

you are the first person to do dis bigotry nonsense wey useless animals dey do for dis forum

shun bigotry

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Thermodynamics(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
I support Kanu as I'm tired of this yeye Country but this is hilarious ;DI

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Notasyouthink grin
Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Of course
We will deal with him
When we open another app

You are the major problem mnk has you and your other ipob members and lovers

you perceive a man who has unhampered fleets of attitudinal flaws and short comings to be irrefragable, indubitable and incontrovertible in his dealings, sayings and his ways of picking up enemies

I wonder wat strikes any congruence, similitude and parallelism with Igbo in thinking a man to be beyond recall and rebuff .

unu ne meè madu ifeele too much

why must you say such things dat would put you in public eye and watch in extreme magniforia of negativity

is there any sense in dat?

just imagine the ignominy,the sting of conscience the ravish

just negodu

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by OyigboUpdate: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

you perceive a man who has unhampered fleets of attitudinal flaws and short comings to be irrefragable, indubitable and incontrovertible in his dealings, sayings and his ways of picking up enemies

I wonder wat strikes any congruence, similitude and parallelism with Igbo in thinking a man to be beyond recall and rebuff .

why must you say such things dat would put you in public eye and watch in extreme magniforia of negativity

just negodu

They don't dare correct him or ask questions

1 Like

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

just negodu

ottelectuals are full of grammar yet no sense
Mark zuckerberg will be dealt with sooner or later ,
Save this
In fact screenshot it
I make this topic a thread
That mark nsukkabread control Facebook doesn’t mean he is beyond flaws
He have always flagged down fact and information tagging it false news while sitting in his 4by 6 air conditioned room
He has more flaws than Kanu
He is a rogue that sales People’s data to politicians and company
Deal with it

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Only nairalanders take Kanu and is members seriously. Any sane person knows it's a scam taking too far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Deal With Mark Zuckerberg For Blocking My Facebook Account - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

They don't dare correct him or ask questions

Now dats quite parlours, venturesome and ultrahazardous. Bcus wen you drag feets in pointing out the misappropriations and mishandling of a man in wat ever quest you intend to pursue,You make the man feel he is inprobeable and without errors

dats very unhealthy

they are fighting a good fight in drawing awareness to the fact dat there is need to sit and talk on if we can continue with dis Country dat invariably and unremittingly parades itself in such clear as a bell manner dat it has totally failed.or if we should just go our separate ways

but he is going about everything the wrong way

it's sad that the most dispiriting, dismaying and disconcerting aspect of all dis is dat there's no one dat can tell it to his face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Ran After Ogbonnaya Okoro Challenged Him. / Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally / FG Builds Maximum Security Cell For Ballot Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.