Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State (34981 Views)

Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti / Presidency: Imo Delegates Will Look Favourably To Fayemi, Uzodinma Declares / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Sleekfingers: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nomorelove:

Speak for yourself. Who and who wants to fight? I repeat the Army can't do nada to ESN. They ran like chickens and even had no shame to quickly remove their uniforms to run. Their days are numbered. Pass that to whoever you know needs it

i don hear u ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Nomorelove: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Keep bragging untill you meet your Waterloo
Let me worry about that. You guys should stop hyping the Nigerian Army. They are useless and powerless. If they had any use we would have seen it already. The lives and properties they swore to protect how are they doing that? It's high time you people start calling a spade a spade

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Edusouls:
Lots of jobless youths are deceived to join a faceless tyrant group without any grounds or reason without support even from their fellow Igbos, being killed like chicken due to sheer stupidity, Ipob is cursed to fail home and abroad, because they have no blessing from their own people..
when the alternative is to sit an allow the fulani mercenaries take over our heritage,women,lands and way of life?
Yes more igbos will join ESN.This is what happens when a nation is leaderless-just check out the news on the front page of Nairaland. Rubbish nation !!!!!! make God help me to leave this place because it's end is at hand

1 Like

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by THUNDER4real(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nomorelove:

Let me worry about that. You guys should stop hyping the Nigerian Army. They are useless and powerless. If they had any use we would have seen it already. The lives and properties they swore to protect how are they doing that? It's high time you people start calling a spade a spade
Nigeria army very very useless and powerless. Their usefulness and power are on unharmed citizens. Even the army knows this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Cantonese: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

You go get sense last last

So you get mind talk, with that you head like snail head?
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChngedChnges:
Now I know the "online" yorubas here are wicked. Same people that have been complaining and crying about herdsmen, sympathized by some igbos here have now started laughing at igbos here because they think theirs have been settled.
Truly, most yorybas are dual tongue serpents that's why they're neither Christians nor muslims.

#spits
you are right. I don't know why my people are timid.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Isobug: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:
IPOB and their apologists are looking for war that was why their leader created the ESN..here comes the war.

Let's see how you guys will survive it...my only sympathy is for the unarmed and patriotic residents.
Face your Fulani problem. There are already in your door step
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Okoroawusa: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Where is my pop corn? Let me balance here.

Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good dead. He keeps sending young igbo men to their early graves. Well person wey kill him mama and papa na u him go care for?
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChngedChnges:
Now I know the "online" yorubas here are wicked. Same people that have been complaining and crying about herdsmen, sympathized by some igbos here have now started laughing at igbos here because they think theirs have been settled.
Truly, most yorybas are dual tongue serpents that's why they're neither Christians nor muslims.

#spits
I'm shocked you're just finding out. I do business with them and I know them very well. Yes Igboman may cheat you on money issues but you see Yorubaman, he is a two faced snitch, betrayer, backstabbing friend who will be laughing with you all the time and he can do all those with no benefit to himself except for bigotry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by guru90: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
I dont understand what is really going on in this country anymore.................
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Omoikarekimire(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Oh my God where are the leaders in igbo,dont just keep silent for heaven sake.Posterity will judge all leaders that fail to rise to the occasion when need arises.The learned both home and abroad dont just keep quiet say something.The Soyinka's,the Okorocha,Tinubu,TY Danjuma,all Nigerian former leaders.Let us respect humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:
IPOB and their apologists are looking for war that was why their leader created the ESN..here comes the war.

Let's see how you guys will survive it...my only sympathy is for the unarmed and patriotic residents.

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by emezuo17: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

. go and face your southwest and your fulani masters
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Taye4j: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
There is nothing wrong with the SE having it's own security network. However, having Kanu forming and mobilising people after being poscribed by the FG is a wrong move.

Kanu should have allowed the SE governors to form the ESN and back it by law while he (Kanu) works with the governors underground to structure it and equip them.

The SE governors are cowards and traitors, they'll rather see their people burn and die than calling the bluff of the Northerners. I sincerely support my Igbo brothers, even though I'm Yoruba - this is a life and death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by emezuo17: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cantonese:

Muntula.
Why don’t you face the Fulani/Bororo onslaught in your area? Or do you think you are immune from it?
Let me hear peeem from you again.
. DONT mind that looser, your house is burning in the west and you are chasing rats in the east, his mumu never do, these same soldiers have not been able to capture one herdsman or bandist in the north,

1 Like

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by emezuo17: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
This could have been averted if notable Igbos have spoken about the unrecognized ESN group...

I really don't know why almost everything about Nigeria lately is killing each other
. Face your west, the igbos know their leader
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by tishbite41(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChngedChnges:

#spits
when Igbos were sympathizing with them, I was very sad. The Igbos repeat funny mistakes. A snake is a snake. U will see what their gutter media will write tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Mecka: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is what you get when you allow a wanted fugitive inaugurate a pointless security outfit. Nnamdi is lounging abroad while his deluded foot soldiers are busy confronting the nigerian army.
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by ChngedChnges(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nonexistent1:
I'm shocked you're just finding out. I do business with them and I know them very well. Yes Igboman may cheat you on money issues but you see Yorubaman, he is a two faced snitch, betrayer, backstabbing friend who will be laughing with you all the time and he can do all those with no benefit to himself except for bigotry.

My brother I tire o.
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Lovelyn451(f): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
our governors are useless walahi, why didnt they support this ESN, Biafra is the only thing that unites everyone in the east
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by amliftedhigher: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
fergie001:
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma has imposed a Dusk-to-dawn Curfew in 9 Local Government Areas of the State following clashes between the Eastern Security Network and a combined team of the Nigerian Police and Soldiers in Orlu, Imo State.

SOURCE

The crisis had been brewing since last week after a clash between
ESN volunteers and police resulted in deaths.

The security agencies were then said to have planned a reprisal.

The soldiers were said to be drawn from the 34 Artillery Brigade in Obinze.
Useless governor

1 Like

Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by teeboi07(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Am not surprised with what's happening in Imo state... Since the day those pigeons refuse to fly... I suspected something bad is about to happen in that state... God help us
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Foolishbuhari: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
bluecircle470:

Keep quiet dense, nah every thing una go turn tribal

Foolish boy don't quote me again.
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Foolishbuhari: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
thundafire:
u fit face war

No I no fit. Enter farm make fulani cut your ear sha nai I tell you
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

which your soldiers were shooting but left their van when ESN CAME FACE TO FACE
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
davillian:
Nigerian Army will begin door to door search for unarmed youths......
They should not allow another terrorist group erupts from the east......
Rie nsi

Have they gone for house to house search when a soldier was killed in the north last week
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by billyG(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
This country is a broken down ship with a captain drifting towards Bamuda Triangle.
Re: Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State by LordOfTheGame: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
nazicartel:
I don't know where Nigerian Army got the idea of attacking a whole village ( especially In the southern part of Nigeria) anytime there's an attack on them... They're dying in the Northern part and nobody is attacking the Northern villages.

Those are the boko haram and fulani terrorists rehabilitated and recruited in the army only to cover up. Watch their modus operandi and that of boko haram, they're the same. Sending terrorists down South to kill our youths and sending our youths to the North with no good weapon to be slaughtered by another divide of the same terrorists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / Pictures Of Osinbajo Playing Chess With Children Of Chess In The Slum Africa Grp / APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.