Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly (4258 Views)

Make Daily Profits Of 10k / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / MMM Accounts With 500k And 45k For Sale For A Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by oazeez1991(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
@Op, ur best bet is POS buz, reason been dat, it's a business u cud do while researching on odaz as ur capital will still be at ur disposal (secure) while also earnin u daily interest. U cud use 200k out of d money 2 start while keepin d remaining 300k.

Anoda buz which u need less than 50k 2 start nd get 100% ROI evri month provided u find a strategic location 4 it wia d demand is dia, is d Passport Photograph buz. It's very lucrative.

Mind u, both buz r wat I've tested nd presently doin, nd my judgements r based on personal experience.

Ol in ol, wateva buz u gonna resolve doin, mk sure u don't invest d whole capital. Start it up wif 50% of ur capital 2 test d water, den while growing it, u can den add d rest avin seen d prospect of it.

U can also add Computer Business Centre 2 it provided u av knowledge abt it.

Ol d 3-buz I outlined, ur capital wud conveniently cover dem ol without even exhaustin d whole of it. Shud u get a strategic location 4 dem, 100k per month minimum is feasible. It's not hearsay, but verified nd tested analysis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oga Don't listen to anything R.O.I on this forum,The 500k first of all is a small capital to start up a business that will give you 100k per month, but it's achievable it all depends on your passion and hustle for the business, considering a start up capital of 500k i will advise you to visit a bank either zenith or firstbank to register as a p.o.s agent. i think thats the best or you begin noodles eatery, or a restaurant or bet 9ja agent store, or sharwama and barbecue,
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by mythoughtsonthe: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2021
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE USING PINTEREST? If you do, CLICK on the link and GET started making money online in 2021 as a complete beginner!

https://skilled-artisan-8103.ck.page/4ab91f0b69

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Zhirinovsky: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2021
Mumu... They will soon scam you of your hard earned money.

Nairaland is full of thieves. Thieves from the pit of hell! All the people here that told you to msg them are thieves who don't mind if you die after taking away all you have.

Go around you and meet people you know to see what viable business you can start with your 500k while you search for a new job.

Run away from any one that tells you to invest in so so business and you will get so so amount every month. Look for physical business you can do yourself. You can even start spag n grilled turkey outlet, or add chicken and chips. Get someone you trust to help you dey manage am. Be there physical most times of the day.
Adeplus:

Thank you for your response, I have heard of it bur how genuine is that, how long have you! been investing with them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Zhirinovsky: 1:44am On Jan 27, 2021
You know how to make $10,000/month and you are nairaland, pasting advert up and down.

Any innocent soul you scam of their hard earned sweat, the wrath of God will fall upon you!
mythoughtsonthe:

WANT TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE USING PINTEREST? If you do, CLICK on the link and GET started making money online in 2021 as a complete beginner!

https://skilled-artisan-8103.ck.page/4ab91f0b69

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Esyy(f): 4:57am On Jan 27, 2021
Edipet:
how do I start the affiliate marketing

Hi, I sent you a PM
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by SavageResponse(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Wisdomwise18:
It might take some time for your business to start producing #100k per month with such capital at the early stage of the business depending on the business niche! Except it has to do with the supply of products! Businesses these days are facing quiet some challenges also! My best advice is that you invest the money in one of these trusted investment scheme! Atleast I know of one that there office is at Asaba, Portharcout and other parts of the country where you can invest #500k and get #85k ROI

They are all Ponzi schemes disguised as real businesses
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by SavageResponse(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Adeplus:
I just got some cash from someone 500k and I have been pondering on what business I can do that will give me a monthly profit of 100k monthly.

Lost my job since July � so I really need get back on my feet.

Please guys and ladies if you have a good business idea share with me thanks

First things first...there is no start-up legitimate business you can set up with 500K and start immediately to earn a monthly ROI of 100K i.e 20%

Whatever you do avoid Chymall, Racksterli, DW Areben, INSME etc, they're all peas in the same pod - Glorified Ponzi schemes!

Trading forex or crypto is a possibility for making money but you need to know what you're doing and also have lots of practical experience for you to do this successfully.

What you need is a real business that actually creates value through provision of services or sale of physical goods.

My advise would be for you to consider the advise of one of the guys below who says you should start buying garri to sell but this would depend on your location.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bouz:
Oga Don't listen to anything R.O.I on this forum,The 500k first of all is a small capital to start up a business that will give you 100k per month, but it's achievable it all depends on your passion and hustle for the business, considering a start up capital of 500k i will advise you to visit a bank either zenith or firstbank to register as a p.o.s agent. i think thats the best or you begin noodles eatery, or a restaurant or bet 9ja agent store, or sharwama and barbecue,

Hmm than you for your response, is look into these you have mentioned
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
SavageResponse:

First things first...there is no start-up legitimate business you can set up with 500K and start immediately to earn a monthly ROI of 100K i.e 20%

Whatever you do avoid Chymall, Racksterli, DW Areben, INSME etc, they're all peas in the same pod - Glorified Ponzi schemes!

Trading forex or crypto is a possibility for making money but you need to know what you're doing and also have lots of practical experience for you to do this successfully.

What you need is a real business that actually creates value through provision of services or sale of physical goods.

My advise would be for you to consider the advise of one of the guys below who says you should start buying garri to sell but this would depend on your location.

Thank you for your response. If look into it
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Steveagro: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
you can set up 2 or 3 pos spots and depending on your location a phone charging shop
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Steveagro: 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
You could set up a noodles, Sharwama or barbecue and yoghurt shop attached with a pos spot
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by junnaiskye(f): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
OP, invest a fraction of that money in Racksterli.
You won't regret it.
Check my signature for my number.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by incomeboostng: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Adeplus:
I just got some cash from someone 500k and I have been pondering on what business I can do that will give me a monthly profit of 100k monthly.

Lost my job since July � so I really need get back on my feet.

Please guys and ladies if you have a good business idea share with me thanks

I am not sure you have stumbled on this page before.

But I totally believe you would find it very useful to make an informed decision

https://www.incomeboostng.com/make-more-money/

It has various lucrative business ideas and even access to get guided by experienced
professionals already into the businesses.

Thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by DigitalSynergy: 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Op, I'll advise you go into affiliate marketing.

Basically, you do not need money to start. However, you definitely need money to get it to run smoothly and profitably.

How do you need money to make it run smoothly and profitably? You need money majorly to advertise and promote the products you would be marketing.

Ok, so what is even this affiliate marketing of a thing and how can I make money with it?
Affiliate marketing is simply the act of entering into an arrangement or agreement with the owner or producer of a good or service whereby you as the affiliate sends him willing and ready buyers for his product or service. And when any purchase is made, you get paid a certain percentage or sum as commission.

There are many forms and varieties of affiliate marketing, whether online or offline. And again, depending on whether you want to be an affiliate for a company that deals in digital or physical products is another thing to consider.

Now, must I have to spend money to promote the product or service? Answer is no. You can always promote the product without having to spend money. However, this will require a lot in terms of skill, time and commitment, before you can begin getting good results.
But if you want to put yourself at an advantage, you're better off committing some money into your promotional efforts.

In summary, look for a product or service in high demand, get across to the owner or producer of the product or service, propose an affiliate marketing arrangement, refer potential buyers to the owner or producer, and get paid a commission for every sale that goes through you.

These days, when it comes to affiliate marketing, a lot of preference is usually towards online affiliate marketing, this is mainly due to the borderless nature which the internet provides when it comes to doing business.
And so various companies now provide affiliate opportunities for their products or services, while others resort to creating platforms in the form of affiliate marketing networks, where different sellers put up their product or services for sale, and you as a prospective affiliate simply just needs to join the affiliate network, choose a product or service, and begin promoting.

So that's it.

Affiliate marketing is actually a lucrative way of generating income. It now depends on the marketing and promotional strategies you employ.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Adeplus: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
DigitalSynergy:
Op, I'll advise you go into affiliate marketing.

Basically, you do not need money to start. However, you definitely need money to get it to run smoothly and profitably.

How do you need money to make it run smoothly and profitably? You need money majorly to advertise and promote the products you would be marketing.

Ok, so what is even this affiliate marketing of a thing and how can I make money with it?
Affiliate marketing is simply the act of entering into an arrangement or agreement with the owner or producer of a good or service whereby you as the affiliate sends him willing and ready buyers for his product or service. And when any purchase is made, you get paid a certain percentage or sum as commission.

There are many forms and varieties of affiliate marketing, whether online or offline. And again, depending on whether you want to be an affiliate for a company that deals in digital or physical products is another thing to consider.

Now, must I have to spend money to promote the product or service? Answer is no. You can always promote the product without having to spend money. However, this will require a lot in terms of skill, time and commitment, before you can begin getting good results.
But if you want to put yourself at an advantage, you're better off committing some money into your promotional efforts.

In summary, look for a product or service in high demand, get across to the owner or producer of the product or service, propose an affiliate marketing arrangement, refer potential buyers to the owner or producer, and get paid a commission for every sale that goes through you.

These days, when it comes to affiliate marketing, a lot of preference is usually towards online affiliate marketing, this is mainly due to the borderless nature which the internet provides when it comes to doing business.
And so various companies now provide affiliate opportunities for their products or services, while others resort to creating platforms in the form of affiliate marketing networks, where different sellers put up their product or services for sale, and you as a prospective affiliate simply just needs to join the affiliate network, choose a product or service, and begin promoting.

So that's it.

Affiliate marketing is actually a lucrative way of generating income. It now depends on the marketing and promotional strategies you employ.

Wow thanks!!!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Friendz4blue(m): 6:19am On Jan 29, 2021
odewole16:

Drop your digit let me chat you up
send me a mail...I have been paid once and I have invested almost half a million naira already..
onomilitary30@gmail.com...it's legit n I will guide u thru
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by MrCodeSolo: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2021
No do sport betting oooo! Else your money go burn fast fast..nothing sure...
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by samsard(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Friendz4blue:

send me a mail...I have been paid once and I have invested almost half a million naira already..
It's the late birds that will eventually count their losses after you guy have been paid with their money.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 25, 2021
Friendz4blue:

LOL is it still Legit? I hope the OP didn't waste that 500k on racksterli. Unless it will surely end him in Ruby tears
Re: What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly by StellRocks: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
I'm looking for someone to partner with me on a Bakery i've been working on for over four months now.

I'm Willing to give 5% ownership in return for 430,000 equity. The funds are intended to enable us begin production as the bakery is already set, equipment, workers, distribution, logistics all already set.

As a partner you'll get 5% stake as a co- owner.

Your invested capital will be retuned at the end of the 3 months without any return on investment.
You will get a post dated cheque for the as guarantee for the 430,000

But you will earn a 5% dividend which is the equivalent of your shares in the company yearly from the net profit.

Our projected net profit for the first year is over 10 million, but that's a projection, it could be more, it could be less.

After the first year. dividend will be paid quarterly( 4 times a year every 3 months) 5% of whatever profit made

You will continue to earn dividends yearly as long as the bakery is in operations

You will get quarterly update on sales operations report, profits and loss statement will be provided to you Also

You will get a contract of agreement and a post dated cheque after you invest and will be listed as a co-owner with 5% shares in the CAC documents.

You will also get a copy of the business plan so that you can be familiar with our operations model.

If our partnership is able to last for 3 years, you will get listed as a director in the company as well.

I hope we can talk about this as its quite urgent.

Every detail as regards this venture has already been sorted.

Please reach out to me 09058699635

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief EO Emmanuel Adesoye ( Asiwaju Of Of Offa) Is Dead.. / First Bank Is No More A Bank Again / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.