Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (70316 Views)

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Alaigbopress: 6:13am On Jan 26, 2021
Buhari stop provoking South East focus on Bokoharam and Bandits ravaging the North. East is a peaceful region. Weldone boys, I said it earlier that any day boys in the East will bear arms that day will be the end of Nigeria. Very soon civil disobedience and disrecpect to constituted authority will start, parallel Government will start and the Eastern politiciand will hear it hot. Most of them will go on exile and their properties confiscated. Now is the best time to go to negotiation table, person wey carry gun no dey hear I go shoot you oh.

16 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Whoube99(f): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Nnamdi Kanu has posted on Facebook 2hrs ago congratulating his boys for causing mayhem saying now the Nigerian government's has confirmed Orlu is not Oyigbo...

Link to the official post

https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2915960168688716/

This buhari & his handlers are bunch of very unwise people.
What were you expecting, will be the likely resultant consequences of pushing a man to the wall
What are they thinking will become of Nigeria, by the time every region take up arms against all instruments of States
Chasing, kicking, beating & manhandling unarmed civilians is different from meeting & engaging an equally fully armed group that has been pushed to the wall by oppressive government & other selfish State actors. Violence does not & has never solves any known problem. Rather violence only begate violence in a seemingly equal proportions & magnitude. The Nigerian State at the moment, has reach a state of no possible return to normalcy. Things are speedily getting out of hand and out of control. The Country doesn't seems to me like the one with leadership. Who's is going to save the Country from this flame

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by mohims(m): 7:47am On Jan 26, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Okay my bro

To all

There are no winners in war

It is the women and children that suffer most

Once this war starts that's the end of Nigeria

No country has ever survived 2 civil wars
God bless you bro. One love

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by retake89(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2021
BigSarah:
You're Igbo's Number 2 Enemy...

I love your eyes
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Malawian(m): 8:21am On Jan 26, 2021
You saw the way those soldiers who came to orlu were wearing combat helmets and bullet proof vest. Same basic things not available to the southern soldiers posted to the north to fight Biko Haram.

ESN is still not strong enough for the Army as a whole for now, they need to invest in better deterrents like RPG and Snipper riffles.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Dpharisee: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Nnamdi Kanu has posted on Facebook 2hrs ago congratulating his boys for causing mayhem saying now the Nigerian government's has confirmed Orlu is not Oyigbo...

Bloody liar, he said OBIGBO and not oyigbo as portrayed by you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by AlhajiImam: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Nnamdi Kunu is a terrorist. Same as Sunday Igboho. Both are not worthy to be alive, they are enemies of a peaceful and united Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by SenecaTheYonger: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
This man is working for Buhari. The way he leads Igbos to slaughter is actually genius. reducing the already small population of the igbos

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by CodeTemplar: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I hope they are killing us cry will not start?
The army hardly touch the real culprit. they just return to the vicinity of the action and react aggressively and carelessly.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by ceejayluv(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
IPOB too like propaganda sha.... No be by that one ooo.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Coldie(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Until premium tears start

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by tundeEgem: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2021
What really prompted the drafting of soldiers to Orlu? If the place is
peaceful even with the presence of ESN, then, the Nigeria soldier should
not bother themselves with the Igbos.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by HelpYourself(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Whoube99:

This buhari & his handlers are bunch of very unwise people.
What were you expecting, will be the likely resultant consequences of pushing a man to the wall
What are they thinking will become of Nigeria, by the time every region take up arms against all instruments of States
Chasing, kicking, beating & manhandling unarmed civilians is different from meeting & engaging an equally fully armed group that has been pushed to the wall by oppressive government & other selfish State actors. Violence does not & has never solves any known problem. Rather violence only begate violence in a seemingly equal proportions & magnitude. The Nigerian State at the moment, has reach a state of no possible return to normalcy. Things are speedily getting out of hand and out of control. The Country doesn't seems to me like the one with leadership. Who's is going to save the Country from this flame

My dear I am worried too

The moment I saw this news I became disheartened

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Saintspapa: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Inciting the poor to kill themselves all in the name of fighting for freedom while your family resides elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Mitsurugi(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

And the end of the day somebody was quoting me cursing me that the military are killing Igbos

Are they not? Or its weird now because the oppressed are trying to even the scores? Let me see how many battle fronts the Nigerian military can engage NE, NW, SE and still have the leeway to defend our borders undecided
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Ihatemumu: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
ednut1:
When the war starts now. Kanu will not suffer with una o

Slave you don't understand freedom.
No need trying to convince you, enjoy your cage

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Enyimbamercedes: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Whatever you people use your eye to see...take it like that!

The NA have no qualms killing everyone when it comes to igbo land. Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere inciting you to fight; why is he not here leading the fight?

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Simbrixton(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
etrouble:

Iro oo, Abomination. I am not a brother to blood sucking vampires from the desert. Is there any record of Igbos, Yorubas or Niger Deltans killing and maiming at any point in time? Southerners are not heartless blood suckers. Even in intra family quarrels, Hausa/Fulanis slaughter each other like chickens. Southerners never ever do that. Yorubas and Igbos have a long years of disagreement, but at no time do we start killing each other like Xmas fowls.

I do not agree with Igbos on anything topic, but as per these blood suckers from the desert, we have to come together and flush them out from the South once and for all so that these vampires will not enslave our children’s children. When are through with the common enemy, we can then continue our own generational fight. Mind you, despite our generational fight, we never ever slaughter each other like fowls
OPC ESN AQUA MARINE ND MILITANTS SHOULD ALL START JOINT TRAINING
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Deserea: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2021
What's hard in allowing IPOB to go their seperate way FG is not helping them, security units are killing up and down. Yet, Pharaoh don't want them to go!

Why

6 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I hope they are killing us cry will not start?
ezi ohia

ESN IS OUR BANDIT, ESN OUR GUN MEN, ESN IS OUR OWN BOKOHARAM, ESN IS OUR FULANI HERDSMEN, ESN IS OUR OWN SECURITY SERVICE,

NOBODY HAS MONOPOLY OF ARM CARRYING GROUPS

WE SUPPORT ESN TILL THE LAST DAY!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by shegsrules(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Could this be the reason. Peace is paramount

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a coward!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Springboot: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Kanu is hiding somewhere sending illiterates to die
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by yamunla(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2021
wetin dey pain me pass no be soldier..but our southern politicians, they will just keep mute..

especially south east politicians

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by greatness77: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Op U will die mysteriously for this misleading headline and write up, Stray bullet will hit u just as it hit those innocent people dat nigeria soldiers intentionally killed or car accident enemy of peace

7 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2021
EzeAro:
Kill me I kill you God no go vex, the era of intimidating the peace of the East cause you have guns is over.

Na so oo bro

4 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2021
In my own home town? You must be kanu or what ever you be called. Why not in your own village?

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Nnamdi Kanu is a coward!
coward kiiiiiiii you ooooo grin

8 Likes

atarapa:
In my own home town? You must be kanu or what ever you be called. Why not in your own village?
mpama

5 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by TrueChristians: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2021
I came to you in weakness with great fear and trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2021
EzeAro:
Kill me I kill you God no go vex, the era of intimidating the peace of the East cause you have guns is over.
Hmm.....Hope you will maintain this position when Scores are counted against you!!!

Fighting soldiers is not a solution my dear.... After God is Government and trust me you don't want anarchy in your place, because those it's not likable at all.

you guys should get involved in politics. that the right thing to do.

The reason why all Eastern politicians aren't saying shit is because they have made their people to believe that their Enemies are the central government.

Stay safe and don't get yourself killed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.