Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (70299 Views)

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JohnOkolo: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nigeria must divide,If you like kill yourself.

Am not one with you.

Your Father's house must divide not Nigeria. Have you guys stop calling the Catholic Pope, be waiting and praying for Nigeria to divide and be enjoying the peace her Soldiers have fought for, and be coming to Lagos to do business your gullible Eastern fool
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by CoolAmbience(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
I hope they are killing us cry will not start?

Leave them...

He is hailing them from the UK abi...Lol.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Uchasa(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Dpharisee:
First of all the OP misquoted him by saying Oyigbo, MNK said OBIGBO, the name Oyigbo is a Fulani contraption after the civil war alien to the natives and owners of the land. The same way Gobir which was a Hausa city was renamed Sokoto by Fulani invaders from Futa Jallon.

ESN was established to protect the forests while Nigeria Cowardly Soldiers are rampaging on the streets killing innocent civilians. Let's see how Fulani will occupy the forests like they have done in the South West, nonsense and Buhari cool
Time to acquire RPGs and Snipers for long range strikes, enough of the wanton killings in the South East. Every Igbo blood spilled by the cowardly Army will be revenged double fold.
Thousands of Igbo youths are lining up to receive military training on combat, because we have seen that Agwo no na akrika.
We are doing this for all oppressed Nigerians facing existential threats from Fulani expansionist agenda, very soon we shall involve militants from Benue and surrounding states to help them properly organise and combat ready. Igbo veterans from US Army with experience of warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan are on ground at secret training locations.

This is not a declaration of war against Nigeria neither are we beating the drums of war but measures to protect our land and the lives of our people.
If Nigerians are not seeing ahead today in 2021 what we are seeing like happened in 1966 when we took care of Fulani and their fuckup only for other tribes to fight us and restore power back to Fulanis we are sorry for them.

At least one thing has been established by ESN and the message is clear, herdsmen or Miyetti Allah are no longer a problem for us to deal with neither are we interested in their registration like SW Govs have negotiated which allows them to buy time because Fulani will never allow to be properly documented in other not to expose their minority status in Nigeria, but herdsmen wearing Nigeria Army uniform and shooting at our people on behalf of Miyetti Allah with bullets paid by our tax money is our concern.

Stop saying what you don't know,Obigbo is just a smaller section of Oyigbo. However, they are all Igbos and are an extension of the Ndokis of Abia State.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Abagworo(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

When the War starts you will know that Nigerian Soldiers will maim and kill even Women and Children cause you all are after a treasonable cause.

Go ask the Iraqis if their Children we're not killed by the American Soldiers especially those who were gave information and tips about the American Soldiers to their enemies. Your mother's and sisters were not spared in last civil war don't think they will be spared this time.

I'm missing a point here. When you wrote "you all" do you mean all Igbos or ESN members in particular? I ask you this because I've not read of soldiers fighting Boko Haram inside Maiduguri or anyone fir one day equating the actions of Boko Haram as that of Kanuri ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by gidgiddy: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

IPOB is now a terrorist organization as declared by the Government of Nigeria so anything done to a terrorist is well deserved.

You say protesting or brandishing a treasonable Biafra flag. If u have the guts carry that flag and walk half way past our Nigerian Barracks and tell me u are protesting.

So in it mind IPOB is still alive, it ends when we kill their Messiah Nnamdi Kanu and all his front men

Oduduwa have their flag, is that treason? Arewa have their flag, is that treason? Its only when Biafrans fly their own flag that you Nigerians remember treason. The IPOB guys were protesting for Biafra, your security forces were busy shooting them dead, declaring python dance, invading Kanu's house to kill him and declaring them terrorists

The same Nigerian government that is paying money to armed killer herdsmen with their AK47 to stop them from killing people, is the same government that is declaring IPOB terrorists at a time they only had Biafran flag

Now they have said that enough is enough and taking up arms. That flag your government didnt want them to carry peacefully on the road, they have dropped it and taken up guns. Now go and tell your Nigerian Army to shoot them and make them lay down in muddy water. Bullets dont dodge anyone because they are wearing green uniform

He who makes peaceful agitation impossible, makes violent agitation inevitable~ JFK

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Bryan88(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2021
uruba23:
Boys Abi Men

Why are you assuming Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu would invite them even if he did Shebi he is an Orlu man it simply means you are not welcome.

You people should thread with caution the landmines of the civil war I still saw in Imo state long after the war. I still maintain Imolite are peaceful people...

If you want to start a War start in Abia.
coward
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Abagworo(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Uchasa:

Stop saying what you don't know,Obigbo is just a smaller section of Oyigbo. However, they are all Igbos and are an extension of the Ndokis of Abia State.

There is nothing like Oyigbo. It's a deliberate rechristening of the real word Obigbo. Why is the truth difficult for us to accept?

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Tranquillity360: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Like it was before, we will cut off your food supplies band watch you guys eat one another until u give up. Lagos will not feel a shit of what's happening in the East and nothing will happen to the Sovereignty of Nigeria at the end of the day.
We shall see.

Hope you will join Nigeria army in the fight.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by GitmoAuditors: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Imo state, particularly Owerri is the headquarters of IPOB and MASSOB. So Uwazuruike should take care of this
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Acidiously: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Hausa land is on fire now... Ipob bragging
I know you're wishing and praying to see them in muddy water, head buried in it. I know you're not feeling fine right now
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Dpharisee:

You are a small boy trying to be philosophical but failed.
Do you know how the people in Benue felt to be surrounded at night by Fulani militia and hacked to death in front of their families and they could do nothing?
Only for your Govt to tag the one sided massacre Farmers/Herders 'clash' shocked

Is it not better to die fighting while aiming directly at them and seeing the invaders fall in a pool of blood than being in such situation above?
You don't know the plan of this people because you are not a frequent traveller across Nigeria to gather information, you sit stagnated in your neighbourhood for years and blab online sad

You obviously are the type that should answer my question.

smiley

If you have ever been in one of those places you mentioned, you will know why the people (Benue) decide to let go and choose peace instead of war.

Unlike your lots who haven't seen anything at all, and yet think that when Nnamdi Kanu says "Nigerian government can't defeat bokoharam, so they can't try us" he is speaking the truth.

When you see blood, you will know why Ojukwu, with a whole Army, will decide to flee to Ivory Coast.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JohnOkolo: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We shall see.

Hope you will join Nigeria army in the fight.

Hope u will join the ESN also so I can rip your guts myself.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Tranquillity360: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Your Father's house must divide not Nigeria. Have you guys stop calling the Catholic Pope, be waiting and praying for Nigeria to divide and be enjoying the peace her Soldiers have fought for, and be coming to Lagos to do business your gullible Eastern fool
Nigeria must divide,am not one with you.

You hate me and i don't like you either.

God willingly Nigeria must divide in your life time.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by 2016easy2017: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

This stupid John is not a tournament man o. They fake identity to cause rankor between Ibo and Yorubas
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JohnOkolo: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oduduwa have their flag, is that treason? Arewa have their flag, is that treason? Its only when Biafrans fly their own flag that you Nigerians remember treason. The IPOB guys were protesting for Biafra, your security forces were busy shooting them dead, declaring python dance, invading Kanu's house to kill him and declaring them terrorists

The same Nigerian government that is paying money to armed killer herdsmen with their AK47 to stop them from killing people, is the same government that is declaring IPOB terrorists at a time they only had Biafran flag

Now they have said that enough is enough and taking up arms. That flag your government didnt want them to carry peacefully on the road, they have dropped it and taken up guns. Now go and tell your Nigerian Army to shoot them and make them lay down in muddy water. Bullets dont dodge anyone because they are wearing green uniform

He who makes peaceful agitation impossible, makes violent agitation inevitable~ JFK

Oduduwa and Arewas have flags but never protested for a disintegration of the Country even if there always have a sinister agenda, your Biafran flag have a history that the other flags don't have so bear the consequences of your actions and Bleep off.
Your forefathers wore the green uniform and were killed same rate awaits your Son's and Boys
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2021
PatriotExact:
This fool is supposed to be arrested and killed without trial.

I still can't imagine how his buffoons will carry out his dastardly order while dying in their numbers.

Orlu is not Obigbo, yet, only two soldiers were killed as tens of your idiots lost their lives.
No ESN died, and 7 Nigerian soldiers lost their lives. You're either a Fulani or someone else benefiting from the rot going on in this country.
Even if Nnamdi is killed, his name will live forever whereas if you die, you die for nothing because you're inconsequential to the scheme of things. Love him out hate him, you're a nobody compared to him

3 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Tranquillity360: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Hope u will join the ESN also so I can rip your guts myself.
Time will tell.

I will really want to meet you one and one.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Molahnelson(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Make eh end
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Dpharisee: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2021
PatriotExact:

You obviously are the type that should answer my question.

smiley

If you have ever been in one of those places you mentioned, you will know why the people (Benue) decide to let go and choose peace instead of war.

Unlike your lots who haven't seen anything at all, and yet think that when Nnamdi Kanu says "Nigerian government can't defeat bokoharam, so they can't try us" he is speaking the truth.

When you see blood, you will know why Ojukwu, with a whole Army, will decide to flee to Ivory Coast.
Benue didn't let go and there is no peace without justice. Just that the security agencies are protecting their tormentors, even the militant leader Gana who accepted amnesty was killed in cold blood for defending his community despite his own previous atrocities, but not a single Fulani in Miyetti Allah who openly claimed responsibility was arrested or prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by LordOfTheGame: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

And the end of the day somebody was quoting me cursing me that the military are killing Igbos

Even a blind man man have seen through your lies, deceit and hate towards the Igbos. Your post said it all... that Nnamdi Kanu have congratulated his boys for "causing mayhen" ...

Did they cause mayhem or they responded to the terrorists in military uniform that were killing innocent and unarmed peaceful Biafran civilians? Why are you people so bent on destroying the the Igbos for no justifiable reasons?
I know how you carried the #ObigboKillings on your head and changed the whole narrative to make the victims look like the aggressors.
You will not die well.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by AustineJohn908(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Nigeria will remain a Sovereign state if you like love it or have it. If the people of Biafra wants to achieve a Country of their, there should all migrate into the Atlantic Ocean fill some landed portion and settle there.

Nigerian Government is not you guys enemies, your enemies are your Father's and Mother's who lied to you all about a land called Biafra.
Gee don't pray for war please. don't break for another Civil war cause even the Naija you're supporting won't survive another civil war. When the war comes I assure you the UN to avoid casualties like in the 1967 will call the both side to table and quickly divide the country as it was done in Sudan and south Sudan. and besides both side will hear it, even other region like the west will distance it self and I assure you the SS will preferably go with BIAFRA than be in a country where the fulani are first class citizens and others are second class. besides it not only the igbo youths that will join this war, even others States youths that Nigeria has offered nothing to them, people whose relatives were killed unjustly by the SARS, Army , Police etc. and I know the ESN might employ guerrilla warfare.
See Nigeria army can't fight on two fronts, na that time na e Boko Haram go comot pass to fight, many Igbos or Eastern soldiers will leave the NA and go back to the East cause they will feel they have a brighter future in a BIAFRA than a Nigeria that gives them substandard weapons to go and fight Boko Haram and the few that might remain might become informants for the ESN.
So I say the govt should bring this guys to the table, legalize them to protect the forests of igboland as they want but also create rules of engagement for them.
One thing is that BIAFRA is an ideology, if you kill kanu, a hundred kanus will rise up and you can be sure they will have backers already people ready to finance even the Igbos in farway Europe will send money for weapons and all that. some Igbos already in different militaries around the world but still have an affinity and love for their region will come back to train this ESN.
I don't like war but I advice Nigeria govt now to use it head. no country has ever survive two Civil war and Nigeria will not .

2 Likes

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by gidgiddy: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2021
JohnOkolo:

Oduduwa and Arewas have flags but never protested for a disintegration of the Country even if there always have a sinister agenda, your Biafran flag have a history that the other flags don't have so bear the consequences of your actions and Bleep off.
Your forefathers wore the green uniform and were killed same rate awaits your Son's and Boys

To protest for any reason, be it a different country or something else, is allowed under the law. Go and read chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by AustineJohn908(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Romanus123:
It's very hard to defeat the federal government in a time like this, Even Ojukwu regretted leading igbos to wear that killed thousands of igbos.
Igbos should rethink because they can't win this war.
I think peaceful dialogue is the way forward. I don't believe conflict in Nigeria today will solve any problem.
. This is my submission

Thanks
Not if they employ guerrilla warfare. and Nigeria can't fight on two fronts. Boko Haram will come out and I'm sure the Igbos soldiers will leave the NA. the ESN will also get a lot of volunteers from the SS those who haven't benefited from Nigeria might just join the the ESN

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Awaja(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Nnamdi your seed of discord is bearing fruits ,enough of all this wat drums
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JohnOkolo: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2021
gidgiddy:

To protest for any reason, be it a different country or something else, is allowed under the law. Go and read chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution

Those were protesting for a treasonable cause and it's never accepted go Bleep the Constitution we will not allow anything to work against the Sovereignty of Nigeria in any disguise
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by GetMeRight: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Dpharisee:
First of all the OP misquoted him by saying Oyigbo, MNK said OBIGBO, the name Oyigbo is a Fulani contraption after the civil war alien to the natives and owners of the land. The same way Gobir which was a Hausa city was renamed Sokoto by Fulani invaders from Futa Jallon.

ESN was established to protect the forests while Nigeria Cowardly Soldiers are rampaging on the streets killing innocent civilians. Let's see how Fulani will occupy the forests like they have done in the South West, nonsense and Buhari cool
Time to acquire RPGs and Snipers for long range strikes, enough of the wanton killings in the South East. Every Igbo blood spilled by the cowardly Army will be revenged double fold.
Thousands of Igbo youths are lining up to receive military training on combat, because we have seen that Agwo no na akrika.
We are doing this for all oppressed Nigerians facing existential threats from Fulani expansionist agenda, very soon we shall involve militants from Benue and surrounding states to help them properly organise and combat ready. Igbo veterans from US Army with experience of warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan are on ground at secret training locations.

This is not a declaration of war against Nigeria neither are we beating the drums of war but measures to protect our land and the lives of our people.
If Nigerians are not seeing ahead today in 2021 what we are seeing like happened in 1966 when we took care of Fulani and their fuckup only for other tribes to fight us and restore power back to Fulanis we are sorry for them.

At least one thing has been established by ESN and the message is clear, herdsmen or Miyetti Allah are no longer a problem for us to deal with neither are we interested in their registration like SW Govs have negotiated which allows them to buy time because Fulani will never allow to be properly documented in other not to expose their minority status in Nigeria, but herdsmen wearing Nigeria Army uniform and shooting at our people on behalf of Miyetti Allah with bullets paid by our tax money is our concern.

Minority or not, Fulanis don't drag national resources with the rest of you.
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JohnOkolo: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Time will tell.

I will really want to meet you one and one.

Go meet your forefathers in the grave, if we meet in War fare that's good enough but I don't meet ingrates Eastern fools who have enjoyed the peaceful existence of Nigeria and pray for their failed Biafra that was birthed by greed and tales of lies
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JohnOkolo: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2021
2016easy2017:

This stupid John is not a tournament man o. They fake identity to cause rankor between Ibo and Yorubas

Bastard fakes identify and you are a bastard to say am causing rancour. The Easterns must work for the Oneness of Nigeria or they should go to hell and burn for all I care
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JohnOkolo: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nigeria must divide,am not one with you.

You hate me and i don't like you either.

God willingly Nigeria must divide in your life time.

Your Forefathers prayed for it and died not seeing it.

You will fool ur Children with the tales of lies called Biafra and their Grand Children will never see it. Hope you know it's has been a tales of lies from your Forefathers till date?
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Dpharisee: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2021
GetMeRight:

Minority or not, Fulanis don't drag national resources with the rest of you.
The connived with oil companies to control oil blocks is that not national resources? They are exterminating Hausa communities in Zamfara for their Gold and calling the perpetrators bandits who sell the gold to state government and CBN
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Victor1883(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Some people no go ever get sense, MNK congratulating his senseless followers while him nd his family are safe outside Nigeria, wen una go wise
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by rudepen(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Rugaria:
"ogbanje agbarago ótô.." lol
what’s the meaning ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000 / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.