Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... (11588 Views)

Remember the ESN arrested yesterday. See them eating human being again VIDEO / Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju / See The ESN Camp, Nigeria Army Killed IKONSO From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by JohnNU(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2021
RichDad1:

Because I’m human enough to feel concerned for the innocent men, women and helpless kids that this is going to affect. While people like you are more interested in satisfying your gory appetite.
You won’t mind seeing your kinsmen turns to widow, widower and orphans just because you want to watch “action film” hopefully it affects someone close so you won’t find it funny.
When boko haram kills soldiers even army generals, do the army go to borno and start killing the innocent civillians? Last year the mother of shakau the leader boko haram was interviewed, she is still alive and safe till date. Why if its a different region in nigeria the army rules of engagement will change to if you cannot win them in the bush then attack the innocent civillians. If this rules of engagement is carried out in the north will they survive it.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by MuttleyLaff: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:
[s]you still typing like your life depends on it?
Go prepare for school boy[/s]

Who you calling boy?
It can't be me, but for your trolling me and persistent breaking of forum rules 2, 8 and 21, let me mansplain you.
The next time you have the nerve and repeat calling me boy, I'll send you to your momma and you can bet, with message.
You hear, baitch?
Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by theFilmtric: 8:12am On Jan 27, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

Who you calling boy?
It can't be me, but for your trolling me and persistent breaking of forum rules 2, 8 and 21, let me mansplain you.
The next time you have the nerve and repeat calling me boy, I'll send you to your momma and you can bet, with message.
You hear, baitch?

Who's trolling you?
I didn't break any rule boy
You can report me
Now run to school.

theFilmtricsay
Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by MuttleyLaff: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2021

theFilmtric:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12640228_udoka1238969511048893fbimg1570901357435jpeg8e8e77ea8f0fde51d7a088754c6aed3fjpegc4d639a98f350c3259e58fa9a824e4b4_jpeg9cea434923762717fe2ad3ea83d9e206
Who's trolling you?
You're trolling me and trying busy hard being a tool in the devil's workshop

theFilmtric:
I didn't break any rule boy
Smh sigh. You're still at it, ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding, lmso.

Fyi, you persistently are breaking of forum rules 2, 8, 12 and 21
Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Rule 12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.
Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Not only are you the worst liar, I've seen lately, but you also have the I.Q of a turnip. Smh sigh.

theFilmtric:
You can report me
You will by your own, report yourself.

theFilmtric:
Now run to school.
Is it the one your school fees are paid for, huh?
Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by Sctests: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
RichDad1:

Because I’m human enough to feel concerned for the innocent men, women and helpless kids that this is going to affect. While people like you are more interested in satisfying your gory appetite.
You won’t mind seeing your kinsmen turns to widow, widower and orphans just because you want to watch “action film” hopefully it affects someone close so you won’t find it funny.

Na so!

Mr 'human' aka onyeoma CY, we don see you.

We all saw how you rejoiced and threw Owambe party when the soldiers were killing innocent MASSOB and IPOB members simply for holding meetings, associating with themselves and carrying placards during peaceful rallies.
Now you are shedding ewedu-stained crocodile tears for the same people you rejoiced over their death. Typical yoruba man you are. grin

We await your next cry for 'southern unity' when the new fulani COAS captures Igboho like a bloody monkey. grin
Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by theFilmtric: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
You're trolling me and trying busy hard being a tool in the devil's workshop

Smh sigh. You're still at it, ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding, lmso.

Fyi, you persistently are breaking of forum rules 2, 8, 12 and 21
Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Rule 12. Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile.
Rule 21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Not only are you the worst liar, I've seen lately, but you also have the I.Q of a turnip. Smh sigh.

You will by your own, report yourself.

Is it the one your school fees are paid for, huh?
why are you using your phone in school?
As for the rules
Can you read?
Now keep your phone and focus on your teacher

theFilmtricsay

Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by MuttleyLaff: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:
[s]why are you using your phone in school?
As for the rules
Can you read?
Now keep your phone and focus on your teache[/s]r
If you are hellbent of being a liar, at least have the decency to be convincing and good at it nah. You should be licensed to type on Nairaland
Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by RichDad1(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

Na so!

Mr 'human' aka onyeoma CY, we don see you.

We all saw how you rejoiced and threw Owambe party when the soldiers were killing innocent MASSOB and IPOB members simply for holding meetings, associating with themselves and carrying placards during peaceful rallies.
Now you are shedding ewedu-stained crocodile tears for the same people you rejoiced over their death. Typical yoruba man you are. grin

We await your next cry for 'southern unity' when the new fulani COAS captures Igboho like a bloody monkey. grin
Keep deceiving yourself.
My area is as peaceful as possible while everyone go about their daily business without any fear.
I’m sure your kinsmen in Orlu can say this same ? All those killed and will killed will be 95% Igbos. The joke is on you as you continue to rejoice in the maiming of your tribesmen just to satisfy your gory appetite.
Continue to bite your nose just to spite your eyes.
Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by Sctests: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
RichDad1:

Keep deceiving yourself.
My area is as peaceful as possible while everyone go about their daily business without any fear.
I’m sure your kinsmen in Orlu can say this same ? All those killed and will killed will be 95% Igbos. The joke is on you as you continue to rejoice in the maiming of your tribesmen just to satisfy your gory appetite.
Continue to bite your nose just to spite your eyes.

Onye oma CY, the one who cries more than the bereaved that he hates so much. We don see you. Carry your 'sympathy' waka go front.
Re: Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... by OyigboUpdate: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2022
AroleOduduwa2:
The FG need to dialogue with SE before the country turn to another Sierra Leone

No we don't dialogue with terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambassador Desmond Akawor Resigns As PDP Chairman, Rivers State / FIRS Appoints MTN, Airtel, Commercial Banks To Collect VAT / Crisis In PDP As Oyinlola Threatens Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.