Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too (1150 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari Too Can Be Kidnapped – Buba Galadima / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Jonathan: I Am Ashamed Nigeria Used By Akufo-Addo As Negative Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too by Ihateniggov: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Its been a long time here. I stopped using this account for some reason but I have been viewing this site as a guest, I have noticed what has been happening on this site and most especially in Nigeria. The funniest thing is that some comments here are so bad and annoying you would think those comments are made by primary school students even those students would do better.
Comments from , helinues, silverorgold, yenefer and the rest. This guys are so annoying, even Lai Muhammad and Laurrete Onuchie, Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina still dey learn from the mumuism of this guys. Like what the Bleep is wrong with you guys, is this the Nigeria dream that you want? Is this the Nigeria that you want your children to inherit? Are you satisfied with the state of the country? If your answer to this question is yes, then your mumu is on another level.

Buhari's Regime has been the worst regime in the whole world, even Kim Jong dey learn from am( Mind you we are in a democratic government). Jonathan government was bad but not this bad but we that had a conscience spoke against it so why don't you want us to talk against this government.

Anyways, I am back to pepper this government with facts and positive criticism.

Grab a pack of popcorn and a bottle of beer.

4 Likes

Re: I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too by dollytino4real(f): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
ur combo no follow at all popcorn n beer!,who formed u? guy u are welcome back let the government see ur post here pls
Re: I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too by ChoCho54(f): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
How NL quickly forgot Barcanista like used tissue paper.
Re: I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too by Duridadi: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin.... You sure ? Bubu no dey even listen to Aisha sootaaay she don tire go missing in Action....... Talk less of you undecided undecided undecided

Re: I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too by Duridadi: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
ChoCho54:
How NL quickly forgot Barcanista like used tissue paper.
grin Abeg no carry Laugh kiee me for here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too by ChoCho54(f): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Duridadi:
grin Abeg no carry Laugh kiee me for here grin grin grin
Hahaha grin
Re: I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2021
The question you asked is fundamental....Is this the Nigeria of your dream....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Peppered Goodluck Jonathan, I Am Going To Pepper Buhari Too by HOVER206: 12:43am On Jan 26, 2021
BARCANISTA AND WATCHOVER were my favourites.
Nairaland now a shadow of itself.

(1) (Reply)

What Will APC Campaign With In 2023 / GONE. / Igbo Community In Nigeria Reported Nnamdi Kanu To The Queen-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.