Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post (2336 Views)

HELP! I Got Charged $10 By Gtb For Receiving Find From Payoneer / You Can Only Have A Maximum Of $10,000 In Domicilary Account - Stanbic IBTC / Make Money Online By Liking And Commenting And Also Sharing Posts On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pejoweb is real
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Try pejoweb
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2021
Kk
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
OK
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bami87:
OK

The registration is not easy in opera mini
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
cokhale:

The registration is not easy in opera mini

Try Google Chrome
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Try pejoweb
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yes you can earn a minimum of $10 by posting news, articles, liking and commenting on post on pejoweb.

Pejoweb is a site where you can earn money by posting articles, news, and information. You can also earn money by reading other members' post, liking their post and commenting on their post.

Earnings and Prizes
Earning and prizes on this site are flexible and are subject to review and modification as deemed fit at any time. You may request to cash out your earnings after it reaches the $10 mark or you can leave your earnings to accumulate before you cash out. The minimum earning cash out is $10 which is paid directly into your bank account provided in Naira equivalent.

Payment of earning take up to 1-2 working days to process.
You can register with the link below

https://www.pejoweb.com/register.php?ref=esgee8080

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Fortuneseeker: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
How much do they pay for referral now?
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
Bami87:

Try Google Chrome
Ok I will try it
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Bami87:
Yes you can earn a minimum of $10 by posting news, articles, liking and commenting on post on pejoweb.

Pejoweb is a site where you can earn money by posting articles, news, and information. You can also earn money by reading other members' post, liking their post and commenting on their post.

Earnings and Prizes
Earning and prizes on this site are flexible and are subject to review and modification as deemed fit at any time. You may request to cash out your earnings after it reaches the $10 mark or you can leave your earnings to accumulate before you cash out. The minimum earning cash out is $10 which is paid directly into your bank account provided in Naira equivalent.

Below is my credit alert when I got to the $10 threshold.

Txn: Credit
Ac:2XX..45X
Amt:NGN 3,650.00
Des:TNF-ORIAVWOTE PETER ESEROGHENE/IB:PEJOWEBEARNING
Date:14-Jan-2021 23:46
Bal:NGN
COVID19 is real #StaySafe

IAM trying to register
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Ok
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2021
Bami87:

Earnings and Prizes

I have try to register but is not accept it
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 3:54am On Mar 26, 2021
cokhale:

Try another browser
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 3:58am On Mar 26, 2021
cokhale:

You have registered already because I saw a username like yours on my profile on pejoweb. Just login with your details and start earning money.
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Bami87:

You have registered already because I saw a username like yours on my profile on pejoweb. Just login with your details and start earning money.
Ok
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Try pejoweb. It is real
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Bami87:

Earnings and Prizes

I am a member of pejoweb,but I am human resource officer. how can post jobs to the comments space,there is no jobs drop down and which one can post jobs vacancy?
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Bami87: 9:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
cokhale:

I am a member of pejoweb,but I am human resource officer. how can post jobs to the comments space,there is no jobs drop down and which one can post jobs vacancy?

I think the drop down that indicates 'other' will do that.
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2021
Bami87:

Earnings and Prizes

when you write original content articles,how much you are to be paid and what about jobs article or when should I write it ���
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2021
Bami87:

Earnings and Prizes

my earn is 0.2456 can I make a drawers now
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Nyamve1: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bami87:

Just check your email inbox or spam to check for the confirmation email.

Are u sure of this
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Bami87:

I think the drop down that indicates 'other' will do that.
Thank you bami87
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
cokhale:

Thank you bami87

Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2021
Minesbetter:

Good morning.
I registered on the site, and it got to a point I don't understand what next to do. Please help me out

Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=cokhale post=106034533][/quote]

Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by Peterpro2: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Joins us tonight if you will like to earn hands free from the Cryptocurrency space

Using Artificial Intelligence Compounding your income for you in your Binance Account

Your not giving your money to anyone

DM me on WhatsApp to get the link for tonight webinar 0..8..0..2..4..5..5..3..9..4..3

Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by AmeLonRo(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: You Can Earn Minimum Of $10 By Posting Article, Liking And Commenting On Post by cokhale(m): 7:04pm On May 07, 2023
They are slowly in payment till you get 1000 viewers in your article postings

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATM Fraudster? / Do It Yourself Ondo Importers Let's Meet Here / What Can I Invest 200k On? ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.