Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nnpc Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Interviews (3167 Views)

How I Prepare For My Interviews. A Lesson To Job Seekers / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Interviews by vobiscum: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2011
Interview invitations are being sent out to successful candidates of March 26th Aptitude/Knowledge tests.
Check your mails.
Goodluck
Re: Nnpc Interviews by indagawa: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2011
are you sure
Re: Nnpc Interviews by Kanny1796: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2011
Guys stop this huge jokes!!!, let us be creative and usefull on this kind of forum.

Enough of this crappy JOKES
Re: Nnpc Interviews by babamoshe: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2011
How do you come on an online media and put up sth like this without certainty? Did u receive any?
Re: Nnpc Interviews by vobiscum: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
Yes I have. Mine is on the 9th of may at Abuja.
Re: Nnpc Interviews by MATTHEW59: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
bro, hope this is not APRIL FOOL on the 4th of April, pls can paste a copy of IV here
Re: Nnpc Interviews by vobiscum: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
Gent/ladies it is actually the continuation of APRIL FOOL. Na joke I dey o make no body curse me o. Have a great day and let your BP come down.
Re: Nnpc Interviews by MATTHEW59: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
gud one, my brother THE VERY BEST to all
Re: Nnpc Interviews by izylifee: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2011
Dear Forum,

Is there any update on the last NNPC interview/aptitudr test. Have they started inviting people?
Re: Nnpc Interviews by bioscom(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hello Nairaland folks.

NNPC has sent letters of Invitation for Interview for the successful applicants in the March 26th, 2011 Appititude test to DHL and by next week DHL will start sending out your letters of Interview.
You may receive a phone call to confirm your address and location if there is a need for that.

Please nairaland people, what we need now is information on what the interview will look like. Thise who had attended the interview in the past what are your experiences and what do you want to share with us.

This is not a joke, as people may consider it. I know of someone who received a phone call for his home address clarification and the guy that called said it is for NNPC interview.
So I pray that as you read this thread, you too will get your letter of Interview and you willl be successful for the job.

Bye.
Re: Nnpc Interviews by ZugoZugo: 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
House, i got mine today, the 28th of June, 2011.

Praise to God Almighty.

The interview holds in Abuja.

I hope dem go pay transport and hotel allowance o? LOL
Re: Nnpc Interviews by Dareng: 5:18am On Jun 29, 2011
@Zugo Zugo, Did u receive any invitation in your mail box?
Re: Nnpc Interviews by Dareng: 5:20am On Jun 29, 2011
@Zugo Zugo, Did u receive any invitation in your mail box?
Re: Nnpc Interviews by bioscom(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2011
@Dareng

They haven't sent any invitation to anyone's email box. I have been cheking my email also, but I got my DHL letter today.

The Interview is at Abuja.
Please, house, what are the expected questions for the Interview? Let information beging to flow.

Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Interviews by jabdata: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
Please does anyone in the house have any experience on NNPC interviews.
Kindly send a post
Re: Nnpc Interviews by bioscom(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2011
@jabdata

refer to this thread on the Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-699676.0.html
Re: Nnpc Interviews by ZugoZugo: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hello House,

I have received both the soft copy of the invite in my mail and the hard copy from FEDEX courier service providers.

My interview is for 1st August.

Best of luck you all.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Icsl Interview How Does It Look Like / How Mathematics Graduate Is Making Money By Selling Sand. / Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.