Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) (34923 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Deserea: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Isokoson1:
If I remember how police take arrest me say why I go wear short nikka go restaurant and I come dey eat food like say I dey happy say the food cheap.. Nah vex I go dey vex
cheesy cheesy cheesy Are you serious
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Omezif(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2021
May God protect us from unexpectedly death.
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2021
For some reasons I don't feel nothing when a cop die.
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Saynotocultism dey among the DSS wey beat this man. I am so sure. cheesy
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by omoakin22: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2021
fish eat fish no concern me
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by reason1man: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Send army to beat up the dss to death. Wetin concern us
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Drone95(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2021
simple250:
Dog eat Dog ....

None of my business undecided
fish eat fish

Not my cup of tea
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by mozes01(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Bola146:
It's better like that cheesy Let them be killing themselves
Anty Bola, e beru Olorun o..
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Issorite. Soo , police when are u people revenging ?

1 Like

Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by idu1(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
How afonja dey talk sef

Gambari kill Fulani wetin concern me inside
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Flexherbal:
May his soul rest in peace.
I don't subscribe to that wink I belive in karma, if that happens to him, he's done it to someone else. To hell with him
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by iNATH: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Fish shop fish, nothing bad there!
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2021
good news.
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2021
I have stopped bothering myself about the cowards serving in the military formations.

When they have a civil/personal matter with you, they go and invite their colleagues to help come and beat you.

I no surprise.
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Finest777(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2021
grim33:
This is amazing.... make una continue undecided
What's amazing here now�........ur madness must be madding u!

1 Like

Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
This DSS is supposed to be the apex internal intelligence agency in Nigeria. As if you need further proof Nigeria is f**ked up.

1 Like

Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin
Bola146:
It's better like that cheesy Let them be killing themselves
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by aBrokeRichDude: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Family problem undecided

Nothing concern me cool
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by evans4luv: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
brutality extending to their selves, the civilians are not the only ones feeling the heat, let them feel it and know how it feels when those idiots murders inocent civilians and the matter swept under the carpet, it is well
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Nostradamus: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
reason1man:
grin
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
reason1man:
Werey ti disguise
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
LMS1:
That Is To Say He Didnt Die On Duty Rather At A Joint
Like Maybe Palmy Joint
Hmm May His Soul Rest In Peace.
But Who Else Has Notice That Both Direct And And Indirect Murder Is Becoming Rampant In Nigeria?
Na 2021 Bring All This One Come Abi Na Fulani Herdsmen? Cus Am Confused On What To Blame!!
so as a police man, you don't have right to relax at a joint after work? Or he is suppose to spend his whole life at the office?
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Olayinka777(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
OOzz:
Na longer throat kill am!!

U quarrel somebody finish, he invite u come drink, and u ran to honour the invitation. The death wey dey kill dog no go allow am smell shit
My brother I tire o!
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just know that this country is so messed up, that the oppressed just uses any chance to oppress those under them.
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Kyari79(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Man eat Man
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by LMS1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ryan03:
so as a police man, you don't have right to relax at a joint after work? Or he is suppose to spend his whole life at the office?
Not At All,but He Suppose To Buy The Palmy And Go To His House And Drink grin L M A O!
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by prigoz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
If sample opinion of average Nigerians, you will be surprised that 90% are happy over any misfortune that happened to any of Nigerian security agencies because they treat Nigerians as nobody. Meanwhile RIP to the officer.
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good! More of these please! grin kill em all! and jail dem all!
Re: Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Official thugry or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen In Police Uniform Clash With Police In Delta, Commander Injured / Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River / Secondary School Student Stabbed To Death For Picking Money Sprayed At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.