Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River (34851 Views)

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by oluchisimfred: 4:30am On May 31, 2019
Some angry villagers in Cross River State buried a man alive for beheading his elder brother, just few weeks after the demise of their mother.

The man from Liokom village in the Wanihem community, Yala Local Government Area of Cross River State, who was buried alive in same grave with his brother by the villagers, was simply identified as Ojemba. It was gathered that before the incident occurred, Ojemba had no quarrel with his brother, Obok. It was further learnt that when villagers tried arresting him, he threatened to behead anyone who came close to him.

“He went inside his room, daring anyone to come close. But three young men defied the threat, went to his room and dragged him out,” the eyewitness added. Punch reported that the villagers agreed that the incident was an abomination, and insisted that Ojemba too must die with his brother.

“They tied his arms and legs and dumped him inside the grave they dug for his brother and placed his brother’s body on him and covered the grave with earth. He was begging and shouting that they should have mercy on him, but nobody listened. This happened a few weeks after their mother died" a source said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/angry-villagers-bury-man-alive-for-beheading-brother-in-cross-river/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by hadjipapiey(m): 4:36am On May 31, 2019
Seriously

5 Likes

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Nobody: 4:41am On May 31, 2019
I mean like seriously

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by delugajackson: 4:45am On May 31, 2019
This is barbaric. But what's more barbaric is the fact that he beheaded his own brother. Even threatened to behead anyone that came close to him.

He deserves every inhumane treatment that was meted out to him.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Aonkuuse(m): 4:56am On May 31, 2019
Man to man brutality is on the increase. God save us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by chukwuibuipob: 5:06am On May 31, 2019
sad sad very good.Dey shud fumigate d burial ground with undiluted acid.

21 Likes

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Auxtin85(m): 5:19am On May 31, 2019
I guess his death is worse than being beheaded

24 Likes

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by saheedbadmus(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2019
This is serious...but the villagers for don hand am over to the police rather than taking laws into there hand

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:54am On May 31, 2019
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Nukilia: 7:34am On May 31, 2019
What a world! The kind of news we read in Nigeria sends shivers down the spine cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by shuttox: 8:20am On May 31, 2019
Hmmmm.This new really shocked me

So their family is finished
Remoted spiritually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by dustydee: 10:13am On May 31, 2019
Savages. If we claim to be civilised, there are better ways to deal with people than take the laws into our hands. I hope those who did this are arrested and brought to justice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by TheFacelessMan: 10:14am On May 31, 2019
angry

I was almost buried alive in Cruz Azul, Mexico in 1999.

I was a hitman for the Sinaloa cartel

We made a decision to uproot the Mendellin crew, our major rivals.

So..... we killed one of the favourite nephews of Don Carlos Asprilla.

The funeral was in the public cemetery full of tombstones and mausoleums.

[img]https://i./kgK.gif[/img]

Where i was..... it was dark and cramped.

I was sweating in my suit. Waiting for showtime, barely able to breathe.

I listened with my ears to wood, hearing the pastor preach to hardened criminals who didn't believe in Heaven/Hell

The moment i heard "ashes to ashes, and dust to dust"

I opened the lid of the coffin next to the funeral party and came out guns ablazing ! shocked shocked shocked

[img]https:///media/5-25-2019/2KgDWs.gif[/img]

I can assure you that the cemetery became overpopulated in the next 5 mins

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Hotfreezers: 10:14am On May 31, 2019
They should have buried him in the bush with only his head sticking out. They should then pour palm oil and sugar on his head and let soldier ants do the rest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by ayourbamie: 10:15am On May 31, 2019
Forest justice

1 Like

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Nobody: 10:15am On May 31, 2019
I wish they can see the real story behind the situation..

As a man of God I just saw a vision it was the work of the witches from the second generation, Their parents did extremely evil and one of the uncle sold them out in the witch world.

Anyway I've prayed the uncle will confess and die in few weeks.

If this didn't happen know am not called.

All the atheist and uncircumcised Philistines Moslem can insult me I don't care

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by chrisxxx(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2019
This is the exact Moses' Community talked about in the Bible and Koran.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Pablonkor: 10:16am On May 31, 2019
Wanihem
So sad
Meanwhile, why is the NPF logo placed beside the grave I don't understand
Na Police bury the man
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by wiringdpt(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2019
Stupid fake news
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Frenliwis(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2019
I
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2019
My God!
I wonder what his last moments would seem like!
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Frenliwis(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2019
Serves him right
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by myettiallah: 10:18am On May 31, 2019
Ru
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by pawesome(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2019
I don't care. Serves him right.
Re: Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River by Topmaike007(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2019
That's good to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uyo Yahoo School Proprietor Bags 10 Years Jail Term For Fraud / Man Shot To Death In Buguma In Rivers State This Morning. Graphic Photos / Man Caught With Used Sanitary Pads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.